• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reading air dodges into knees.

Raethien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raethien
3DS FC
4012-4393-7821
I have tried this over and over with no avail. I know when people will air dodge, I try reacting to it, and fail.
Any tips?

Tewks

Smash Rookie
I personally go for an up air if I read the airdodge. It has several follow ups, such as a knee. More consistant imo.

BraveFantasy

Smash Cadet
I'm no falcon main but I do play him for fun once in a while, and I've had lots of luck with double jump fast fall knee after a full jump uair if you know the opponent is going to air dodge. It's fairly consistent and I think the fast fall almost guarantees you hit the sweet spot as long as you're close enough to your opponent to hit them in general. Think it has something to do with the sweet spot of knee catching your opponents bottom hurtbox as you fall. Don't try this on smaller characters btw.

Top Bottom