• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reactions to Roy's New FS in 3.01

sonicfan7895

Smash Cadet
If some of you have not noticed at all by my signature, you might know already that my main problem with Roy was that his FS kind of sucked in Giant Battles (in 3.0). Now, they've (referring to the PMBR) completely fixed Roy's new FS with an all-new one! And to be honest, I was stoked to see whether or not it might've changed, and my initial reaction was, "Holy crap! What the hell was that?!..... THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!" They had improved his Final Smash massively, making it more effective to use, and making Roy one of my favorite mains in P:M.

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
SOJ told me about it in the netplay IRC before the changelog came out, so my reaction was "I'm probably the first non-PMBR member that has seen this."

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
It kills pretty damn early. That was my first thought.

Top Bottom