• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

"Everyone, thanks!"

Sorry. I just had to do it....

I thought more Rayhorse with that face.... .__.

Anyways;

View attachment 66614
Happy Birthday to you @ T Tahu Mata , I hope you like it... I don't really feel too good today so I couldn't finish more than I wanted to...and I could have done this better but...oh well, I hope it's good enough...
Lol, I think that's exactly how Tahu would be in this situation. He's not much of a holiday guy and more about all the action.

You can take this plush if you want.. I don't.. like it so much:

I'm scared.
No better present than some more nightmare fuel!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

"Everyone, thanks!"

Sorry. I just had to do it....

Lol, I think that's exactly how Tahu would be in this situation. He's not much of a holiday guy and more about all the action.

No better present than some more nightmare fuel!

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I may have just me you all not too long ago, but even then, I just want everyone to know that you're all like family to me here in Smashboards. We're all in this together, no matter what, so let's keep supporting Rayman until the end!

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I may have just me you all not too long ago, but even then, I just want everyone to know that you're all like family to me here in Smashboards. We're all in this together, no matter what, so let's keep supporting Rayman until the end!
Same, my friend. Glad to have gotten to known you. and, glad you liked the drawing.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Hear, hear! We're glad to have gotten to know you.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Hey, it's cool to have Rayman supporters (even if I only played Origins).
Also, I love your username. Tahu's the only Toa Mata I still have in my room. But that discussion is for a different place. :p

NovemberMan

Smash Apprentice
Can you believe I bought Rayman 3 brand new, just to pretend that I bought it around the game's release?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Wait a sec...if the first pic has characters that appear into the PS console (along a PS controller), why is Mario even there?
xD again, I knew you'd say that. I noticed that too, but I guess if you think about it, the Playstation was once a part of Nintendo before. Before Nintendo left Sony behind back in the 90s, which made Sony make the Playstation for themselves. so I guess he's there because history?

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
xD again, I knew you'd say that. I noticed that too, but I guess if you think about it, the Playstation was once a part of Nintendo before. Before Nintendo left Sony behind back in the 90s, which made Sony make the Playstation for themselves. so I guess he's there because history?
Well, I guess that makes sense.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
So, anything of significance that Nintendo has revealed at Gamescom? How long will this event last?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:
Top Bottom