• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
Whoo! Finally got the 11th Level of Awesomeness on my Wii U copy of Rayman Legends!

So I did a little Miiverse doodle to celebrate!

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
I made a Tumblr post to see which Rayman character I should draw next, Barbara and Betilla. As much as I love my totally real waifu, Barbara, Betilla won, which I don't have a problem with.

I'll be back with a Betilla doodle. :p

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
I made a Tumblr post to see which Rayman character I should draw next, Barbara and Betilla. As much as I love my totally real waifu, Barbara, Betilla won, which I don't have a problem with.

I'll be back with a Betilla doodle. :p
I don't have a Tumblr. Rip.

Awaiting your Betilla doodle

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
Kind of having a hard time drawing Betilla, but this abomination was created when I sketching. Enjoy.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
oh that's the elder scrolls: morrowind
The character they merged with Rayman here is basically the devil

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

That weird ball rolling game and poor Rayman is being squished at the bottom.

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
Yesterday's Daily Digital Doodle Practice.

And here's the background to it, which I really like.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
After all that Andrea's told me, Shay's a really close 2nd, but Altair will always be number 1 on my book.
I liked Con-*shot*

But seriously, I think Connor was my favorite.

brb turning the second pic into a computer background

The doodle's great! I like how it looks a bit fuzzy.

That weird ball rolling game and poor Rayman is being squished at the bottom.
Is it sad that I recognize all of these characters?

FYI, the game the picture is mimicking is the Katamari series.

AndreaAC

I liked Con-*shot*

But seriously, I think Connor was my favorite.

brb turning the second pic into a computer background

The doodle's great! I like how it looks a bit fuzzy.

Is it sad that I recognize all of these characters?

FYI, the game the picture is mimicking is the Katamari series.
Oh, I forgot the name, even if the darn song was kind of catchy.

And I don't know why liking Connor is seen as something bad. at least he isn't as annoying and overrated as his father...

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
You folks seem to love the doodle! Thanks! I think I'll be drawing the rest of the nymphs after today's doodle. Expect Holly Luya next. :D

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
About Assassin's Creed, I started with Ezio, I really loved AC 2 and Ezio is my favourite character, followed by Altaïr, I think that the first game was a bit repetitive (I played it after AC 2), but I have to admit that the end of the game is awesome, I really loved it.
And well.. Connor is Connor, I like him so much too, and I loved the backstory and being from a tribe and live in the forest.. I loved it.

I have to play AC IV and Rogue. (Unity is for next gen consoles so I don't think I won't play it for a long time).

To not go off topic.. when are we going to see a Rayman X Assassin's Creed Game :lol:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
About Assassin's Creed, I started with Ezio, I really loved AC 2 and Ezio is my favourite character, followed by Altaïr, I think that the first game was a bit repetitive (I played it after AC 2), but I have to admit that the end of the game is awesome, I really loved it.
And well.. Connor is Connor, I like him so much too, and I loved the backstory and being from a tribe and live in the forest.. I loved it.

I have to play AC IV and Rogue. (Unity is for next gen consoles so I don't think I won't play it for a long time).

To not go off topic.. when are we going to see a Rayman X Assassin's Creed Game :lol:
When Andrea becomes the head designer of said game.

But I doubt it's going to happen in anyway, because Ubisoft cares more about Rabbids and AC than Rayman lately.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023

Oh, I forgot the name, even if the darn song was kind of catchy.

And I don't know why liking Connor is seen as something bad. at least he isn't as annoying and overrated as his father...
Well where I'm from Connor was generally accepted as the worse Assassin right next to Edward.

Then again, they weren't exactly fans of Shay either...

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
Oh man, I have the Avelina costume for Legends. It's great! I just need Funky Ray to complete my Legends Character roster :(

AndreaAC

Again it was nearly the same for me, just without being able to play the games in any way, since I mostly got nintendo consoles my entire life, so, since my friend that got me more into it after( I just had discovered it with the Ezio Rayman drawing by Spanex)told me I had to watch the first game's story to understand more, I did thanks to the game movies of each ones of the games, and I did even more research because I loved the concept, and killing is fun. And that's how I get to where I'm now when it comes to it. I hope to someday get Rogue on Steam, since it's the only game I care about to play.

When Andrea becomes the head designer of said game.

But I doubt it's going to happen in anyway, because Ubisoft cares more about Rabbids and AC than Rayman lately.
xD Oh, you! I wish! That sounds pretty nice, but it will only happen in my head,

Well where I'm from Connor was generally accepted as the worse Assassin right next to Edward.

Then again, they weren't exactly fans of Shay either...
Meh, I like being part of the minority/exception that likes Shay and doesn't care that he's a Templar, because he's not a **** like Haytham, Cesare and the like.
SHAY RAY ARNO.jpg

I should draw my Templar Ray again.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Again it was nearly the same for me, just without being able to play the games in any way, since I mostly got nintendo consoles my entire life, so, since my friend that got me more into it after( I just had discovered it with the Ezio Rayman drawing by Spanex)told me I had to watch the first game's story to understand more, I did thanks to the game movies of each ones of the games, and I did even more research because I loved the concept, and killing is fun. And that's how I get to where I'm now when it comes to it. I hope to someday get Rogue on Steam, since it's the only game I care about to play.

xD Oh, you! I wish! That sounds pretty nice, but it will only happen in my head,

Meh, I like being part of the minority/exception that likes Shay and doesn't care that he's a Templar, because he's not a **** like Haytham, Cesare and the like.
View attachment 78292
I should draw my Templar Ray again.
>Killing is fun. Geezus. xD

And also, you could say the same from me, just, well, you being the main point where I started into the series.

And you should, that would be cool to see again.

Also, that "AC: Duel" game "might" have been a game for real, but it was cancelled long ago. Honestly, I don't know how it could have been but, eh, I don't think we'd miss much if Ubisoft wasn't too sure about the project in the first place...

Last edited:

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
Hey that gives me an idea, they should totally make a Rayman Arena 2. This time with characters that are actually cool. I'm talking Rayman, Globox, Teensies, the Nymphs (this includes Ly), the Princesses, Hunters, Lividstones, Robo-Pirates, Hoodlums, some of the villains like Razorbeard and Mister Dark, and even Polokus himself (maybe).

AndreaAC

>Killing is fun. Geezus. xD

And also, you could say the same from me, just, well, you being the main point where I started into the series.

And you should, that would be cool to see again.

Also, that "AC: Duel" game "might" have been a game for real, but it was cancelled long ago. Honestly, I don't know how it could have been but, eh, I don't think we'd miss much if Ubisoft wasn't too sure about the project in the first place...
.U. What? it's true.

xD Haha, yeah, I know.

I will, definitely.

Well, they could take the oportunity now that there are even more characters, and still add Rayman, but, hopefully not RL Ray because, too silly for a fighting game like that. I would love to kill Haytham using Shay so much, really.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
.U. What? it's true.

xD Haha, yeah, I know.

I will, definitely.

Well, they could take the oportunity now that there are even more characters, and still add Rayman, but, hopefully not RL Ray because, too silly for a fighting game like that. I would love to kill Haytham using Shay so much, really.
Honestly, if that realistic art style from the AC characters were used, I've feel all the Rayman, Rabbids, and BGnE character would feel "out of place" even moreso if they did used the newer style of Rayman...so, they should just go with that Academy game they made for the art style to match better all around.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Honestly, if that realistic art style from the AC characters were used, I've feel all the Rayman, Rabbids, and BGnE character would feel "out of place" even moreso if they did used the newer style of Rayman...so, they should just go with that Academy game they made for the art style to match better all around.

o-o You call this better? and for a fighting game like that fake screenshots showed, I think not.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

o-o You call this much better? and for a fighting game like that fake screenshots showed, I think not.
...Smash Bros...

Something where Rayman looked just like himself, especially like the newer games (cuz face it, they are not using the R3 design ever again) I don't like Real x Cartoon, that always looked dumb to me. But it's just my opinion. I'd like it if the realistic characters became a bit more "cartoonish" and that the cartoon characters took a page from Brawl, making Rayman slightly more "detailed" to mesh with the more realistic characters more as well.

again, Just my opinion.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

...Smash Bros...

Something where Rayman looked just like himself, especially like the newer games (cuz face it, they are not using the R3 design ever again) I don't like Real x Cartoon, that always looked dumb to me. But it's just my opinion. I'd like it if the realistic characters became a bit more "cartoonish" and that the cartoon characters took a page from Brawl, making Rayman slightly more "detailed" to mesh with the more realistic characters more as well.

again, Just my opinion.
Oh, yeah, I thought of Smash too, but I meant that ALL the characters in the fighting game had the Academy's style, that's why I said that. Smash bros is a perfect example of many styles that go to Cartoony, Semi-realistic to realistic can go together pretty well.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, yeah, I thought of Smash too, but I meant that ALL the characters in the fighting game had the Academy's style, that's why I said that. Smash bros is a perfect example of many styles that go to Cartoony, Semi-realistic to realistic can go together pretty well.
Exactly, if it worked like how Smash handle it when it comes to the art design, it would be fine with me, and I'd like that game concept a lot more.

But either if they go with a Rayman Arena 2 or that scrapped "AC: Duel" game ever again, I'd hope they go with something like that, and add more characters from the series of said franchises.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Great job with Betilla, she's probably my favorite out of all the nymphs, can't wait to see the other ones.
Some jerk on Miiverse is threatening my social security.

Should I report him up the butt?
Yes!

Even if he's trolling, report him.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Top Bottom