• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman for Brawl!

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up
i was just thinking and wouldn't it make more sense for raymans b to hold his fist and send it flying? right like in r2?
Hold it to charge up and get more distance on the punch. It'll be like Rayman 1 except you can charge in mid-air too by holding it. The loonger you hold it, the further the fist goes. And maybe you can angle the direction like Link's boomerang...

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
it would be even more greater if it was like links boomerang. which wouldn't it be anyways since it always comes back?

it would be even cooler if you could go up to him and pick up his fists and throw them at him.
but that would never happen. would be funny though.
.....i think this thread needs a bump.
why do this one and the knux threads always do?
its not fiar.

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
Why??
Peach threw radishes and that was kinda weird
at least throwing rabbids would make more sense

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
that would be awsome! and his jump would be his helicopter hair right? it would be like the boss in r2.(or bosses or the first major boss as i remember) where you do the lum thing then heli hair to get from lum to lum.
but just one lum thing since you can only do 1 up b.
but yup.
im sure they'll be thinking of everything.
since rayman has alot to choose from it won't be hard it'll just be hard to choose.
nnd im sure they'll throw a suprise.(if he wouldn't already be one).
but...well im out of words.

RaymanFan3

Smash Rookie
Yeah Rayman! He is my highest hoped character to make it to Brawl! What am I saying? He will be in Brawl!
You know with being Ubisoft's main man and with his current Rabbids game for the Wii (by the way I didn't appreciate the practically no storyline that they had in the Rabbids games) yeah Rayman will be in, we won't know for sure until it is posted on the web when the game comes out in a few weeks though. :) :) :p :) =:D

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
Ah, Rayman. He would add that extra bit of craziness to Brawl. I approve of this thread!

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
Yeah Rayman! He is my highest hoped character to make it to Brawl! What am I saying? He will be in Brawl!
You know with being Ubisoft's main man and with his current Rabbids game for the Wii (by the way I didn't appreciate the practically no storyline that they had in the Rabbids games) yeah Rayman will be in, we won't know for sure until it is posted on the web when the game comes out in a few weeks though. :) :) :p :) =:D
I agree with in saying that he will definitly be in brawl couse he's ubisoft's main man
but i think they should have parts of all generations of Rayman
The adventure rayman with good storylines and the crazy party game Rayman
even though you think it was a bad game doesn't mean others don't think it was super fun.
also i think it would be cool if they implemented some of the Rabbids into his move set he would be way crazier

adam350z

Smash Cadet
Rayman would be pretty cool, but Rabbids seem too new and although I've never played a Rabbids game, I would rather an original game to be used for the source of characters, items, and stages...wouldn't Globox be awesome!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ya know, if they could get around the physics problem for Rayman...

Sukapon is a popular choice in Japan who only wasn't added because the physics involved with floating limbs...

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Here's how this works:

Rayman sucks. He's a dull character with no personality.

The Rayman games suck. Really standard platform games. Sluggish controls, boring levels.

Ubisoft suck. They don't care about games. The only half-decent game they've made recently is 'Assassin's Creed'. It was rushed out to hit the Christmas market, and given to us unfinished and bug-ridden.

I've been playing games longer than most of the people who will disagree with what I'm saying. You are in no position to argue with me. Rayman shouldn't be in Brawl. End of story.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
Here's how this works:

The Rayman games suck. Really standard platform games. Sluggish controls, boring levels.

Ubisoft suck. They don't care about games. The only half-decent game they've made recently is 'Assassin's Creed'. It was rushed out to hit the Christmas market, and given to us unfinished and bug-ridden.

I've been playing games longer than most of the people who will disagree with what I'm saying. You are in no position to argue with me. Rayman shouldn't be in Brawl. End of story.
Well, bub, I think Andy should not be in brawl. And you are in no position to argue with me.

626key

Smash Journeyman
I have a question, if he does make it in would his moveset be raving rabbids or before that

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
i think it would maybe be mixed? i mean they couldn't just use the rayman from rabbids. wouldn't be too much to get.
but the other ones seeing as he could get all kinds of different punches and do a whole bunch more stuff it'd seem likely that he'd have most of the platformer moves with a 1 or 2 rabbid moves in there might be lucky to get three. no fs though. it would have to be something with globox.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Here's how this works:
no, it's not

personal opinion, no real relevance

again, personal opinion

From what I understand, Assasin's Creed was given pretty good reviews. Also, once again, personal opinion

I've been playing games longer than most of the people who will disagree with what I'm saying. You are in no position to argue with me.
YOU EGOTISTICAL A-HOLE! That's a REALLY self centered outlook. I guess now I know why you seem to think your personal opinion is law, though.

Rayman shouldn't be in Brawl. End of story.
Yes he should, end of story.

Edit: Also, "Jimmy?"

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
well then.
i guess i love rayman even more cuz he's French.
i like duh French.
btw. speaking of French i saw this video about whats going to happen with the world.
its all going to be one government. because we are getting more stupid. we don't read and the stuff on tv and everything they give us is a joke like the internet its just one big whole distraction too make sure we don't get any smarter. just like the schools inteligence level going down (you know what i mean) and this year or some year or something there going to give us these chips that we put in us that track our every move and if we try to rebel or something they just turn it off (im not sure if it kills you or not but thats what it the video said). just like 9-11 it was a joke to believe we have terrorism (they blew it up, im sure if most of you already know this) so we can go overthere and take over the place and get there oil. and to make sure they cannot rebel, it says something like the easiest way to destroy a community or place something like that is to turn them against eachother by dissruputing how they lived. by making them kill eachother. which is now happening. and well i just said some of the stuff. but it made me mad. and wow i shouldn't be discussing this on here its just i don't know sorry guys.
its a rayman thread and all.

bump. (for rayman)
and well, i pretty as well think he's in. i mean well megaman hasn't had a nintendo game since when? but i don't want to go into that. because he is still awsome and is on the same level against rayman. since he hasn't ethier but is coming out with one. (that will btw be great). so well im not sure. but i'd like um' both :D. but bomberman? maybe an assist.

RaymanFan3

Smash Rookie
I agree with in saying that he will definitly be in brawl couse he's ubisoft's main man
but i think they should have parts of all generations of Rayman
The adventure rayman with good storylines and the crazy party game Rayman
even though you think it was a bad game doesn't mean others don't think it was super fun.
also i think it would be cool if they implemented some of the Rabbids into his move set he would be way crazier
No, I love the Rabbids games! It is just when Rayman escaped from the Rabbids in the first one, he got stuck in a hole and the game ended.... I felt like I missed something. :laugh:

killbeast301

Smash Lord
The Rabbids games are good for a few good laughs here and there with some family and/or friends. And there's a lot of that on the Wii. I want a strong platformer, Galaxy is too easy, and gets boring after a while.

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
there so awesome though!!!
BAAAHHHH!!!
amagine their possibilities as a PC they could hit people with anything

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
yeah but that trailer it just urgh ruined it for me.
because apperntly thats how the game was supposed to be URGH STUPID WII MINIGAMES.
if those weren't popular you can bet that it would be a normal rayman game, jus like da trailer.

Top Bottom