• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ray from Custom Robo

Status
Not open for further replies.

aba1

Smash Apprentice
I was just playing Custom Robo for the cube with a few buddies the other night and I was thinking how awesome it would be if Ray got the upgrade from assistant trophy to playable character anybody else think it might happen or is it just really unlikely?

I know his move set would not be hard to make I mean give him some punches kicks and he has his gun, bomb, pod and dash as moves already straight from the game seems like a really easy and awesome addition.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
I'd love nothing more than to see Ray join smash bros and give Custom Robo a second wind. The GC game was one of my all-time favourites!

I'm not too sure what happened though, NOISE was bought by SONY i think... Don't know who holds the IP, but it seems now like the series is dormant.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I REALLY want Ray. i love Custom Robo on the Gamecube.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
he'd be a great fighter and the moves from custom robo translate well into smash

b: gun
b side: bomb
b up: jet
b down: pod
final smash: soul boost

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just realized now that there are two Ray threads. Whoa.

D

Deleted member

I was not the only one who realized this thread being opened when I saw both Ray threads, right?

The better solution is to merge the relevant post of this thread into Master Rapier's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom