• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawk Hawk Support Thread. Grab your signature icons today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groose

Smash Champion

Get 'em while they're hot! RAAAAAAWWWWKKK!

Thanky you Frostwraith for the badge of the century!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This is coming a bit late, but I want to be added to the supporter's list.:bee:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
you don't need to take me off the fans list but I was more of just liking the first post. It was really convincing. But I've never heard of the character. He seems interesting based on the OP though.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Welcome to the Glitz Pitz, fellows.
You're a little light weight for my taste, but I'll give yall a shot. I'm very generous after all! Hmm, but your name doesn't have that "kick" feel me pard? Needs a little more oomph.

Darn skippy I think I've got it! Yall names gon be The KP Koopas, Dragon Trio, and The Awesome Aldelaro! Ain't it a stroke a genius?

Maybe when ya hit the majors we can change yer outfit. Something flashy in hot pink nawm sayin?

Groose

Smash Champion
you don't need to take me off the fans list but I was more of just liking the first post. It was really convincing. But I've never heard of the character. He seems interesting based on the OP though.

Since you said not to remove you, I will not. Normally, though, I assume liking the OP means support. :p
You're a little light weight for my taste, but I'll give yall a shot. I'm very generous after all! Hmm, but your name doesn't have that "kick" feel me pard? Needs a little more oomph.

Darn skippy I think I've got it! Yall names gon be The KP Koopas, Dragon Trio, and The Awesome Aldelaro! Ain't it a stroke a genius?

Maybe when ya hit the majors we can change yer outfit. Something flashy in hot pink nawm sayin?
Classic RAAAAWWKK!
If I'm not on the supporters list already, add me. :grin:
Done!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
THIS THREAD MUST LIVE! EVERYONE MUST FEEL THE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, if Rawk Hawk doesn't get in as a character, I want him to appear in some way, at least in a later Mario game if not Smash.

More Paper Mario characters need to appear outside Paper Mario games.

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
I'm too lazy to put another sig icon in imgur for my signature, but I'm pleased this is a thing anyway.

Glitz Pit would make a very nice level.

Groose

Smash Champion
Little public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Groose: I'm planning on making a Glitz Pitz stage section. Eh. I'll get to it when I get to it.

THIS THREAD MUST LIVE! EVERYONE MUST FEEL THE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, if Rawk Hawk doesn't get in as a character, I want him to appear in some way, at least in a later Mario game if not Smash.

More Paper Mario characters need to appear outside Paper Mario games.

I agree. All of the RPG characters just kind of stay there. Why don't we have Rawk Hawk and Fawful go Karting for once? They'd be better than Metal Mario and the freaking Honey Queen. :crying:

Sign me up

IF YA SMELL WHAT THE RAWK IS COOKIN
Done. Welcome to the boards, small fry!

Groose

Smash Champion
I'm not overly familiar with TTYD or Rawk Hawk. All I know is that you fight him in a tournament of some sort.

1) Before you fight him, he tries to poison you, then bribes the refs to lock you in the locker room before your match.

2) During the fight, he uses low blows and drops stuff from the ceiling on you. His signature style is fighting dirty.

3) He has the best catchphrase ever. RAAAAAAAWWWK!

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
1) Before you fight him, he tries to poison you, then bribes the refs to lock you in the locker room before your match.

2) During the fight, he uses low blows and drops stuff from the ceiling on you. His signature style is fighting dirty.

3) He has the best catchphrase ever. RAAAAAAAWWWK!
Might support him if you give me an interesting moveset.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Time to RAAAAAAAAAAWK!!!

Add me!

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Groose didnt you LOVE Paper Mario TTYD?

That was probably my second fav GAme cube game, after melee of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom