• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate this match

Linked

Smash Rookie
Ok, this is an old match between me and my cousin, its old but is the only one i have. Then, i wanna get sometin' of this vid, so lets see what i have. Give me tips, I'm whiplash, the new link in the block XD.

Its horrible in video quality, sound and match. After this, i'll upload some new matches.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GJEcW2q6CY

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Good match, the quality wasn't that bad, I could tell what was going on. You both are really good. I was watching your link mostly though. You spam boomerang a little too much. I don't much about either character but don't be afraid to use Link's up-b. It's a good attack, just don't spam it.

Both of you should have been able to kill each other by the time you had more than 120 damage.

Top Bottom