• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate these vids!

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
BTW i know these videos are really low qualiy. I'm working on a way to get them more watchable.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Cerpin Taxt, I don't really know about Samus, so I didn't watch the Samus match, but your Fox... think a little before acting. Don't just rush in to everything, you should play more passively and spam lazers, then trying to get in as many shines as possible, seperating them. Then get Nana off the edge and kill her, and then concentrate on Popo. Avoid getting grabbed no matter what. Just play extremely hit and run without taking any risks.

I don't play IC so there's nothing I can help Darkest with here, but it seemed okay... Nice matches, I guess...

Oh, just now watched the Peach match. The Fox was again too hasty, running into the down smashes so much. The peach definately needs some work, though... hmh, not going to rate ^_^ I just think I play both chars better, and I don't even play Peach =P
Ah well <.< hope I was of even a little help, feel free to ask any tips or anything..

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
I know I need to work on my technical level especially with peach :/ I made alot of mistakes in that video too =(

Anything you would suggest?

Top Bottom