• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Crash? 0.1% Chance 85% Want
It's not that Crash doesn't have any meaningful history with Nintendo. It's not that he hasn't had a game on home consoles for nearly eight years. Neither of those points have any relevance when PAC-MAN is part of the Smash roster.
No, do you want to know the damning factoid that ruins Crash's chances of being in Smash? See, Activision don't publish their own games in Japan. Do you want to know who does?

Square Enix.

Even if the entire dev team wanted Crash to join the game, there are plenty more Square Enix characters that Japanese gamers would rather see join the roster, and admitting Crash over any of them would be a stinking middle finger to the entire nation.
That hypothetical occurrence does not even take into account the fact that Square is infamously opposed to letting anyone else handle their babies, especially the adopted ones. That's too many hurdles for Nintendo to jump through when they could just induct Baby Rosalina with a tenth of the hassle.

Bomberman? Abstaining

Predictions? Vaati 2.3%, Tails 8.3%

Nominations? 1x Rerate Spyro, 4x Rerate Wolf

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Crash

Chance: 0%

Want: 0%

Bomberman

Predictions: Tails 5%

Predictions: Vaati 5%

Nominations: Sami X5.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Bomberman Want: 30%
Could make a cool character and although I prefer Veteran Snake solely for his veteran status, Bomberman would fit in nicely.

Everything Else: 0%

Prediction
Tails: 3%
Vaati: 8%

Nominate all veterans returning x5

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
And with Snake's rerate here's the new chances and want chart! He managed to increase his ranking in chances and managed to do a fantastic apparition high in the top 10 of want!

Top 10 of chances:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/162816RTCDLCTop10chances6.png

Top 10 of want:
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/426857RTCDLCTop10want5.png
I'm really glad that you've updated the thread's top 10 list - It was looking out of date, and I'm really pleased that Snake got such a high want score in the end! It really reflects his legacy as Smash's first third party character.
I'll just nominate Isaac (GS) again X5 and do my ratings for BomberMan and Crash in the morning.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I find it very ironic yet pleasing that I won extra nominations by predicting on my own character. That and it's day wasn't so bad after all.

Crash Bandicoot

Chance: 1%

Crash hasn't had a game in years. Being heavily associated with the PlayStation, not unlike Snake, does him no favors as well. Giving a point because he was a huge fad in Japan at some point(the Crash Team Racing Scrapbook shows this) and that people in Japan apparently voted for him according to a poll by PushDustin of SourceGaming. But that's about it.

Want: 95%

Crash is one of those series I grew up on, being a Sony kid myself. Design wouldn't worry me too much since Sakurai himself rejected Pac-Man's "updated" design in favor of the one from Pac Man World, so he would probably go with Crash's original design. That and his potential moveset just screams fun. The other 5% I didn't give is because I want Snake first to any third party, but I would love Crash in this game.

Bomberman:

You expect me to believe that Bomberman has a decent chance when Snake is MIA and most people want him back first, even without taking into account the current state of affairs?

Want: 5%

Not a big fan.

Predictions:

4% for both Vaati and Tails.

Nominate:

Absol x10

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Crash? 0.1% Chance 85% Want
It's not that Crash doesn't have any meaningful history with Nintendo. It's not that he hasn't had a game on home consoles for nearly eight years. Neither of those points have any relevance when PAC-MAN is part of the Smash roster.
No, do you want to know the damning factoid that ruins Crash's chances of being in Smash? See, Activision don't publish their own games in Japan. Do you want to know who does?

Square Enix.

Crach Bandicoot

Chance: 5%
A more reasonable "damning factor"( and one that actually makes sense) is the fact that he's not all that popular( as far as the ballot is concerned anyway).

Want: 10%
I'm not gonna lie I'm not really a fan of the character.

Bomberman

Chance: 60%
He has a sizable fanbase in regards to the ballot and his fans have been shouting for him since Megaman was revealed.

Want: 45%
Why not? He'd probably be very cool character with a unique moveset.

Nomination: Sora x5

Nominations
King K. Rool x3
Dixie Kong x1
Rayman x1

Crash

Not much that needs to be said, all issues have been covered. Sony character, etc

Want: 80%
Amazing potential for moveset and with his goofy, cartoony style and animations would fit right in. There are other characters I would prefer over him though.

Bomberman

Chance 25%

He's in limbo atm, but has history with Nintendo...

Want 55%

I'd like to see him and think good things could be done with him, but as above with Crash there are other characters who I prefer.

Last edited:
Well sylux wasnt THAT overrated.. Not bad.

Smash bandicoot.
Chance 0%
(Rounded)
He has a very small bit of popularity. 3rd party too. Spyro makes things even worse for him. Being really big a long time ago doesnt really help him here.

Want 100% (assuming it's the original trilogy version)

Just like spyro i grew up with crash bandicoot and seeing him turned into a mutant (although he already was a mutant but you know what i mean) is pretty damn dissapointing. Seeing him in his original version would be great.

But if its the new version from the VS mutant games ill pass.

Bomberman
chance 0%
not snake.

Want
abstain

Prediction
vaati 5%
tails 7%

Noms
agnes oblige 3
Next smash has new director 8

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Crash's Chances: 10%
What hurts Crash more than anything is that he has very low support on the ballot and there won't be that many more characters making it in. Since Sakurai had claimed that all inclusions from now on will be due to fan demand, and Crash just doesn't have that. He also has to contend with the much more popular, and recent, Skylanders from his own company, there is no way Activision is going to omit that for an ip they haven't touched for nearly a decade.

Crash's Want: 10%
I just don't see anything that stands out about this guy. I'm sure he will be unique, but he just comes off as bland in comparison to the many more unique third-party choices.

----------

Bomberman's Chances: 1%
Bomberman is in the exact same boat as Crash. He just doesn't have support in the ballot and Sakurai isn't going to stuff the rost with tons and tons of characters. If Konami's getting anybody, it's Snake, plain and simple. And while Konami getting a second character isn't impossible, it is very unlikely with Bomberman still having to go against the more popular Castlevania series for fan support.

Bomberman's Want: 30%
Not before Snake, 'nuff said.

GDChu

Smash Rookie
Crash
He's third party and isn't really that popular or relevant.

Bomberman
A classic series from older nintendo consoles but, isn't relevant anymore.

Nominate veterans coming back (with the exeption of IC's and Young Link) x5.

Laniv

Smash Champion
Crash Bandicoot:

Heavily associated with Playstation? Check.
Hasn't seen any action in years? Check.
Doesn't carry as much third-party clout as Pac-Man, Mega Man, Sonic, or Ryu? Check.
This is a long shot if I've ever seen one.

I'd always preferred Spyro anyways.

Bomberman:
Pretty much the same boat as Crash, but he at least was in a crossover with Wario? Remember? ...No?

Want: 33%
Well, he'd be interesting at the least.

Predictions for Vaati: 28% Chance, 54% Want
Predictions for Tails: 50% Chance, 53% Want

Nominate Homecoming Hijinx x 3
Nominate Tingle x 1
Nominate Medusa x 1

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Crash
More heavily associated with Sony and his franchise hasn't had a game in years. Combined with the fact there's more important 3rd parties, he really doesn't have a chance.

Want: 70%
As a kid, I grew up with Sony and Nintendo. Like most people who had a playstation, I had Crash Bandicoot. I loved that series, and I loved the characters as well. This is more of a childhood dream right here, but it would be mindblowing to see Crash in there along Nintendo characters. He has a moveset as well, which helps him even further. I guess Crash is one of my pipe dream characters lol.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Crash Bandicoot
Chance: 0.05%.
Want: 0%.

He's way more strongly associated with Sony and is pretty much dead. On top of that he isn't supported that much.
And I would take a large number of third-party characters before this guy. Not interested at all.

Bomberman
Chance: 15%.
Want: 50%.

He's a relatively popular character and he would be a good fit for Smash Bros. As I mentioned for Snake, I don't think Konami slowly dying really affects their characters' chances, but I do think they may not pick Bomberman before Snake out of concern his fans will be upset.
I'm neutral on the character.
---
Nominations: Jill Valentine x3, Excitebike x2

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Crash

Chance: 0.00001%

Pretty much guaranteed to not be in Smash Bros. Is more likely to be in Playstation All-Stars.

Want: 5%

He would be fun to play as but I not all that interested in seeing him in the game.

Bomberman

Chance: 0.1%

If theirs any more 3rd party games that are going to be in Smash 4, it's Solid Snake.

My want rating is low because I want him in Smash 5 instead of being Smash 4 DLC.

Predictions

Tails: 2%
Vaati: 4.5%

Nominations
*Re-rate Wolf*: X5

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Funfact: Crash shares the same level of association with Nintendo as he does with Sony( as in, he shares the same amount of exclusives between both companies) so saying that he's more associated with Sony is technically false. Plus Nintendo isn't competing with Sony or MS this Gen so the "he's more associated with Sony" arguments don't hold any weight to them.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's funny but looking at the ratings, both 'Crash' and 'Bomb' are appropriate verbs to describe the situation. :laugh:

CRASH BANDICOOT:
CHANCE: 0%
Crash's franchise has seen better days. After being bought by Activision, the franchise has been effectively dead. Given his non-existent ballot popularity, I don't see Nintendo attempting to gain the rights to Crash any time, if ever.

WANT: 25%
I suppose some people still have nostalgia for the Naughty Dog games, which includes a few of my friends, but I don't.​

BOMBERMAN:
CHANCE: 3%
Konami's train wreck situation has completely killed Snake's chances, but Bomberman may not be as badly affected, partly because his games do suit the mobile format well, which Konami been so aggressively pursuing. Though it doesn't change the fact that Konami has neglected the franchise after acquiring Hudson Soft, only making the abomination named Bomberman Zero.

WANT: 60%
Bomberman is (or at least used to be) a gaming icon given the popularity of the series and Hudson Soft was indeed friendly to Nintendo before its purchase. Most people have played or encountered his games sometime in their childhood, and I'm no exception.​

TAILS: 6.9%
VAATI: 3.3%

TINGLE × 5

:231:

Last edited:

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Nominate: Rerate Dixie X5
Prediction Tails - About 10% Ryu opened the flood gates!

Crash!
Chance: 00.1% >.>"
Like everyone has already said he is highly irrelevant due to having dropped off the face of the planet and because the devs selling the ip to some jerks who aren't going to do anything with it pretty much made Crash come off as a joke to many people.

Want 100%

When Crash 1st came out I was really opposed to him because I was a hardcore Nintendo fan girl Mario all the way all day so I honestly had no interest in Crash. That and I don't like to Bandwagon onto things that are trending so I had no problem not paying any attention to him. As a kid I loved reading. My dad always bought me all of the EGM, and another game related mags out there at the time. I couldn't help but notice Crash was getting alot of praise back in the day and was worthy enough to join the "mascot battles" So alot of articles were Mario vs Crash vs Sonic. He made it on the fronts of lots of publications and was a true Icon of the time. At the time yes I was filled with hater-aid because I would always open up a book and hope someone gave Crash a low rating due to being Mario competition but every time it was nothing but positive!

Oneday my Nintendo 64 died and my Dad replaced it with a PlayStation. I was mad about that for the longest but it was really good that he did or else I never would have been introduced to Crash! I was finally able to see what all the hype was about! immediately I feel in love with the series and Crash was leagues cooler than Mario. He had so much personality and an actual character. Why Naughty Dog went and sold Crash off I have no freaking idea.

I mean the original devs put alot of thought and effort into the whole thing. They had a vision they went for it and they succeeded. Page 6 is even is pic of Miyamoto playing Crash! =D Mario and Crash Bandicoot Tore up E3 that year!
http://all-things-andy-gavin.com/2011/02/02/making-crash-bandicoot-part-1/

Yeah let's face it, when it came down to it Crash Bandicoot sold nowhere near as much as Mario 64 but for a New ip that had huge competition stacked against it and no support due to being new he came out SWINGING HARD and paved a way and made legacy for himself. Slowly I just could NOT deny that Crash was indeed something special. And I could now see why lots of articles/writ ups and publications considered him one of the big dogs like Sonic and Mario.

I feel that if Naughty dog would have stuck with Crash he would have turned out better and not a charcter that people pass off as a joke because of Activation's poor handing. They gave him a terrible/unneeded super try hard redesign and wondered why people lost respect for him... Tribal tattoos? Really...

As of recent, Crash has fallen off the face of the Earth and has been neglected by the company that owns him now, with hardly a chance of a future game, much like Mega Man with Capcom. If Crash was put in the game, I would honestly cry the most righteous of tears ever. This could very well be his resting grounds just like Megs (lets face it, Mega Man is a joke to Capcom now). It would be wonderful for Nintendo to adopt both Crash and Mega Man, but that won't be happening any time soon.
I agree with this 100% and feel that same way! Crash is to Activation what Magaman is to Capcom. Is it the characters' fault? No! Its the poor decisions made on the developers' parts. If Crash were to be added I too would cry so many tears of joy because it would be the same type of justice for Crash that Megaman was given. A well deserved spot of honor among gaming icons because seriously Megaman and Crash did not deserve to be ignored the way they were.

Bomber Man I don't really care about at all so...

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Bomber Man I don't really care about at all so...

Hold up. If you don't know enough about a character to give a fair judgment on them, abstain from rating them. Don't give them double zeroes instead and skew the results.

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Crash 1% Chance
Let's be honest, this is not happening. Low ballot support, third party, and has been kinda dead on home consoles since 2008.
100% want
God. Crash 2 is in my top 5 favorite games of all time. It is a near perfect game. Crash 3 is also a fantastic game. Team Racing also is really good. PS1 Crash is the stuff of legend. Play it if you have not yet. I can't say why Crash deserves this much want as others can, but god, he does deserve to be wanted this much.

Bomberman
0% Chance
If Hudson was not absorbed by Konami, he would be so much higher. But, he is nowhere near as requested as Snake, and perhaps more damning, he is also in competition from other Konami franchises, namely Castelvania.
100% Want
Bomberman 64 and Saturn Bomberman are awesome games in my library.

Nominating Pichu x 5

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Bomberman:
Chances: 0.09% Konami won't get a rep I reckon, and if they do it's Snake. If he gets in before Snake I will personally apologize to every Bomberman fan on this forum.
Want: 40% I don't know or care about the character, but I LOVE explosives. An entire moveset built around explosions, and traps I can set up for even bigger explosions? Yes please.
Crash:
Chances: 0.5% A gaming Icon, that's owned by Activision, and primarily appeared on Sony. He hasn't had a game since 2008, yeeeaaaahhhhh, that isn't gonna cut it.
Want: 0% No attachment at all.
Predictions: Vaati 8%
Tails 9%
Nominations: Concept: Kirby gets a stage from modern game x 5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Crash Bandicoot
Chance: 0.8%
There's really no reason at this point. I'll give the anthropomorphic bandicoot a small score of 0.8%.
I literally can't think of a reason...

Want: 0.8%
I can't really think of a reason to want him either.

Bomberman
Chance: 1.4%
He has been a slightly popular third party request; popular enough to get noticed I'm sure. Doesn't change the fact that Snake would more than likely get in over Bomberman in a second. I'll give the maze solving bomber a score of 1.4%.
I don't really have much to say today...

He could be interesting, but I ultimately don't care for him.

Predictions - Vaati: 5.4%, Tails: 3.6%

Nominations:
I'm out of them...

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Crash

Err, wait, wrong Crash
upload_2015-7-2_18-24-39.jpeg

Chance
5% - A character that I personally haven't seen in a while, in fact, I don't know what's up with him right now. He's always been more of a Sony character, maybe better fitted for Sony's "version" of Smash. That said, I don't think his ballot support is the highest, and for a third party character, they'd need a lot of ballot support just to be considered. Isn't that right Banjo?

Want
15% - Eh, I can't really say I have much against him, I mean, if memory serves, he has appeared on Nintendo consoles before. But, if I were to get any more third party characters, this isn't my top choice. Actually, I don't think I really need any more third party characters. I was actually all set with just Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man. I didn't really need Ryu, but I accept his presence. But wait, I recall that today, we are rating another third party character? Now who was that again...?

Bomberman
upload_2015-7-2_18-36-11.jpeg

Chance
10% - Yeah, remember everything we said hindered Snake? Take that, and subtract being a Smash veteran, but add the fact that he better fits into Nintendo's cast of characters. However, Bomberman has appeared in numerous Nintendo materials, including comics and games. For some odd reason, he's usually associated with Wario for the most part. Bottom line, it's not pretty. But, would I prefer him to Snake? Well...

Want
80% - They tie. I'm going to admit, had Snake not appeared in Brawl, I probably would greatly prefer Bomberman to Snake. Sorry Bomberman, if only you were a veteran. Well, if he were a veteran, perhaps we wouldn't have this fiasco to begin with I suppose...

Predictions:
Vaati - 10% - Can't really say for sure, but he's somewhat of a recurring villain, well, for the Zelda series anyways (cheers to the chance he makes it to Hyrule Warriors 3DS)!
Tails - 8% - Well, he already appears in Green Hill Zone's background. Not a prominent role, but he's still there.

Nominations
Eggman X5

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Crash

Crash's chances aren't looking very strong thanks to the fact he has been experiencing a falling out in the video game scene in recent days, not to mention Activision buying his games pushed him into further obscurity (he also doesn't have very strong popularity on the Smash Ballot scene). However, he is iconic for a third party character, especially in the days of his prime back around the 90s, and I feel as though that keeps his chances from reaching 0%.

Want: Abstain

I don't know a lot about Crash to either support or reject the idea of his inclusion into Smash Bros.

Bomberman

Chance: 10%

From what I've seen over the past few years, Bomberman is definitely more requested when it comes to Smash Bros compared to Crash. He is another iconic video game character too, but the issue is that he is some serious competition with Snake for the Konami rep, especially since Snake has the veteran status and the ballot support for his inclusion. If it happens, priority will automatically go to Snake, and if Sakurai decides to add a second Konami rep, I can definitely see Bomberman fitting the slot. However, he also faces the same issues with Snake, particularly in regards to Konami's current situation. It's because of this and Snake's popularity/veteran status that Bomberman's rating is lower than Snake's.

Want: 30%

He would definitely be a very interesting fighter with his use of bombs, and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him getting in as the second Konami rep if such a scenario does happen. However, he is simply not one of my most wanted DLC fighters out there, hence the given want rating you are seeing.

Predictions:

Vaati (The Legend of Zelda): 5.39%
Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog): 6.25%

Nominations:

Jean Descole (Professor Layton): x3
Gallade (Pokemon): x2

Last edited:

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Crash
Want: 0% ... no thanks

Bomberman
Want: 90% I would love to play as him, with a lot of bombs, kicks, kangaroos and stuff. If we can get another __man, Bomberman is the Man!

Vaati prediction: 6%
Tails prediction: 10%

Nominations: Ryu Hayabusa x5

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Crash Chances: 2%
Most of the reasons have already been mentioned - he's fallen out of the public eye and was more commonly associated with Sony than Nintendo.

Wants: 25%
I've played a few of his games in the past such as Tag Team racing on the GameCube, so I'm familiar with him in some fashion - but I don't think he's really necessary for Smash Bros.

Bomber Man Chances: 7%
Bomber Man has quite a number of appearances associated with Nintendo, but the main problem that's holding him back now is Konami, since they bought Hudson Soft a long time ago, and Konami's undergoing dramatic changes that might hinder him. He's also competing with Snake, who people want back since he's a veteran.

Wants: 67%
I've played a few Bomber Man games in the past too, so he could have a unique bomb-based moveset like Snake too. I wouldn't mind him in the least.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Crash
Chance: .01%
Want: 50%

Bomberman

Vaati Prediction: 10%
Tails Prediction: 17%

Nominations:
Shadow x5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Crash
Chance/Want: 0%

Not popular anymore and I never really cared about him.

Bomberman
Want: 90%

Pretty popular, has a good history with Nintendo, and would be one of the better new third party characters. I always loved the Bomberman games and think he'd make a great addition.

Vaati Prediction: 9.65%
Tails Prediction: 12.73%

Nomination:
Patricia Wagon (x5)

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Can't elaborate today either, sadly.

Crash Bandicoot's chances: 0.5%

Bomberman's chances: 1%

Tails prediction: 6.37%
Vaati prediction: 4.29%

Nominations: Sami x5

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Crash
Chance: .01% - R.I.P.
Want: 99% - One of my most wanted characters.

Bomberman
Chance: .01% - Also R.I.P.
Want: 99% - One of my other most wanted characters.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Crash Bandicoot
Chances: 5%
This is being generous, and also somewhat bias on my part, maybe because back when I was child when Melee came out I liked the idea of a Mario vs Crash match. Though this was back when I was a kid. His chances are so low it's not even funny. He's been dropped off the radar as Sony's mascot. It seems as if Ratchet and Clank took his spof for being their new cartoonish mascot now. He couldn't even be apart of PlayStation AllStars, it'd be only a miracle to get him into Smash. He's not getting any kind of ballot support even though there time where he'll get requested through YouTube or Miiverse but we know to never take those seriously.

Want: 50%
I used to love me some Crash Badicoot back when I was a kid. It made less sense add him in then and it makes even less sense to add him in now. Activision is just as bad with their properties just like Square, when it comes to people wanting to use or borrow their characters or franchises. He doesn't need Smash to be in a fighting game. If people want him in a fighting game make a petition to get him in PlayStation AllStars so that we won't have people who want Crash back just put him in his original home, he doesn't need to be in Smash to get revived.

Bomberman
Ah, Bomberman, another gaming franchise that was dear to me when I was young. Again somewhat bias on my part, but what Bomberman has over Crash is that the company that owns Bomberman now at least was once represented in Smash. Snake opened the door for them being represented as a company once if Snake really can make it back and if Konami can get another rep chances are it could be either Bomberman or Simon Belmont. He is a classic gaming icon that can match up to Mario, Sonic, MegaMan, PacMan, and now Ryu. The thing about Bomberman's chances that hurts them is Konami. Konami is in a rut right now, who knows if they even want to get represented in Smash again. With Kojima almost out of the picture, maybe this could be their chance to maybe revive their other franchises that they've ignored over the years. Bomberman is one of theses franchises that should get some kind of revival.

Want: 90%
I would love to see Bomberman in the game. His bombing mechanic could be something we've never seen in Smash before. If we can get Snake back and Bomberman as a second Konami rep since Ryu opened the door for breaking the third party company having just one character. Yes, take my DLC money Nintendo.

Vaati Prediction: 15%
Tails Prediction: 20%

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Crash
Want: 30%

Bomberman

I don't think either of these third party characters have a fighting chance. Their both in developement limbo. Their both currently owned by companies that care little about them. Neither of them are highly demanded. Crash couldn't even make it into Playstation All Stars Battle Royale even though he was once considered a Playstation mascot.

Vaati prediction: 6%
Tails prediction: 4%

Nominations: Azura x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

TimidKitsune129

Falling into Infinity
NNID
TimidKitsune129
Crash Bandicoot

Double abstain.

Bomber Man

Double abstain.

Predictions:
Tails: 5%
Vaati: 2%

Nominate:
Gardevoir x5

I was late again. >w<;;

Curse real life. ;w;

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
CRASH
CHANCE: 1.37%
WANT: 34.13%

BOMBERMAN
CHANCE: 5.14%
WANT: 55.44%
Next up we're rating Sonic's sidekick Tails tails Vaati of Legend of Zelda fame. Also please predict what score Absol and Sora (both at 179 nominations) will get tomorrow.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Vatti:
Chance 10%
Want 10%

Tails:
Chance 5%
Want 5%

Prediction
Absol 9%
Sora 3%

Nomination
Smash 5 has a 10 year wait cycle x5

Please nominate this concept

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Tails
Chance:
10%

Now... hear me out on this.
I do think that a 2nd Sonic character is pretty plausible now with the addition of Ryu.
Why? Ryu shows that a company can get a second character, meaning that a second Sonic character can happen. While Sega has its other franchises, they arguably aren't as influential or as popular as Sonic.
The Sonic fans will demand for a second character and we have some pretty iconic characters within this franchise that I bet will do pretty OK on the ballot. The three that stand out to me are Tails (the sidekick, Sonic's Luigi), Knuckles (the popular echidna that doesn't chuckle and rather flex his muscles), and Eggman (the main villain).
And while he is a background element in Green Hill Zone for the 3DS, it can simply be removed, much like if you play on Dream Land with King Dedede.
Now, I think the series has a 30% chance of getting a new character, 10% each for Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman. I don't think the chances are high because I don't think that the same case with a Capcom character will happen again, but I will not deny the possibility.

Want: 100%
To be honest, I am a Sonic fan and I wouldn't mind a second character in the series.

Vaati
Chance:
1%

Mainly because he is a reoccurring character, but he is pretty irrelevant nowadays. Despite being a reoccurring villain, he doesn't play a major role in the Zelda lore like Ganondorf does. And, his ballot support is limited.

No thanks. I am not interested.

Absol Prediction: .99%
There's a chance.
Sora Prediction: 2.84%
It begins.

Nominations: Young Link 5x

Top Bottom