• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

King K. Rool
Chance:
25%

I am entering this with a different mindset. I am going off of assumptions from given polls and general demand. However, while we still suggest these characters, Sakurai is ultimately the person who chooses these characters. No matter how big or important the character is, Sakurai might view our thoughts very differently. So, I don't think I can go beyond 50% chance for most characters.
With that being said, King K. Rool has some things going for him. He would be a very unique fighter, he is a very important Nintendo character and villain, and he is by far one of the most requested characters. Outside of Wolf and several veterans, he might as well be the most requested character for Smash 4 DLC. His main issue is that he wasn't in Tropical Freeze and other recent games, but I am starting to think that this isn't as problematic...

Want: 100%
For sure!

Banjo-Kazooie Prediction: 14.59%
Believers will rate him high. Doubters will 0% him.

Nominations: Bandana Dee 5x

D

Deleted member

King K. Rool:

Chance: 55%
The King Kroc's huge fanbase has come out in full force for the Smash Ballot, and it seems that Sakurai will be forced to listen to the fans for once. Online polls have been conducted about "Who did you vote for in the Smash Ballot?", and K. Rool is frequently at or near the top. Besides that he has moveset potential and uniqueness, things Sakurai looks for in fighters. Sakurai also put the Kremlings in Smash Run, so the King is on the radar. The only potential drawbacks are the casual gamers that vote on the Smash Ballot but not on other online polls, and the near guarantee of Wolf.

Want: 75%
I love K. Rool's boss battles, loads of outfits to express his personality, fighting styles in those fights, and how unorthodox he is. However, I haven't played the DKC games on the Virtual Console yet so I haven't had an experience with him outside of Youtube videos.

Prediction- Brash the Friggin Bear+Duck Hunt: 24%
He'll be overestimated from the Twitter comment, but still stands a shot.

Nominations:
Bandana Dee x5

Last edited by a moderator:

a smart guy

Smash Journeyman
Alright, we need to be objective about this. There's a lot of factors that go into a character's chances, but I'm going to divide it up into 4 characteristics:
  1. Fan Base (How many people would be excited to see him): We're rating him day one. He clearly has a lot of followers, as shown by the polls that have him coming out on top. A+
  2. Notoriety (What would the public think): Unfortunately, King K. Rool has been missing in action for a while. I only heard about him from visiting this site. Still, the campaigns have been getting the word out. C-
  3. Benefits for Nintendo (Would promoting this character be a good idea for Nintendo): Like it or not, King K. Rool is highly associated with Rare. It would highlight the older games in the series, but that's about it. Still, it wouldn't hurt them, especially since the Kremlings are in Smash Run. B
  4. Uniqueness (Does this character have a good moveset): There's no gimmick that would exactly fit him, but he has plenty of gadgets to draw inspiration from. A-
So there's my four criteria, and based on those, I'm going to come up with a rating.

Chance: 40%
If he gets in, it's purely for the fans. Most people haven't heard of him, and he would only benefit Nintendo slightly.

Want: 50%
I don't care about him. I've never played any of his games, and he just doesn't interest me that much.

Prediction: 11.2% His situation is really similar to K. Rool, except Microsoft has the rights to him.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I'll be giving out my nominations for today, since I gave my chance and wants for K. Rool.
Roy X3
Isaac X2

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
King K. Rool: Chance 80%

There are really only two reasons I can see for them NOT putting K. Rool in.

The first is that, like Ridley, Sakurai has some reason for not putting K. Rool into the game, reasoning that he doesn't want to go back on. I don't know what that reasoning could be, he's too big, too irrelevent, too... fat, I dunno, but the possibility is there that Sakurai has something against the idea of having K. Rool as a playable character in Smash.

The second is if, for some reason, that Sakurai chooses Dixie over K. Rool, and wants to limit the DLC for Smash Bros to one character per franchise. Again, don't know why, but it's a possibility.

Apart from that, he's got pretty much everything in his favor. He's going to be one of the most requested, if not the most requested character on the fighter ballot, he's got plenty of potential for a unique moveset, he's from an extremely popular franchise that is arguably underrepresented in this game, plus he's fairly well known. (The DK Country games have sold several million each, correct?) I'm sure we'll get at LEAST a few newcomers as DLC, and I will be surprised if K. Rool isn't one of the first.

I've never played a game with K. Rool in it, I have no attachment to the character whatsoever, and there are multiple characters I'd personally prefer. HOWEVER. This is the main antagonist of one of Nintendo's most popular franchises, known by millions of people, with a huge fanbase backing him up for Smash Bros. I feel like the guy should have been Melee, he is LONG overdue to get into Smash Bros, I want those fans to finally get the character they've been fighting for for so long.

Banjo Prediction: 15%

Those against will underrate cause Microsoft, those supporting will overrate because Phil Spencer.

Noms:
x5 Rayman

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

King K. Rool

Chance: 40%

+ He was the original main antagonist of the Donkey Kong Kountry series...
-- ...before Retro Studios kame in and influenced the more recent entries with their preference of tikis and penguins over anthropomorphik krokodiles.
+ Lack of relevance in his own series aside, K. Rool still proves to be an ikonik kharakter thanks to his own dedikated fanbase, many of whom voted for him in the ballot.
-- Still, if there's anything Ridley's diskonfirmation taught us, it's that Sakurai doesn't always have the same views as his fans in regards to kharakter moveset potential. I should also mention that he never did say anything about K. Rool, at least to my knowledge.

In short, it kould go either way due to popularity and lack of official word, but bekause of K. Rool's aforementioned absence in Donkey Kong Kountry Returns and Tropikal Freeze, I'm leaning towards his exklusion.

Prediktion: Banjo-Kazooie - 14.5%
I wholeheartedly agree with Brawler on this one.

Nomination: Snake (Answer me! Snake!? SNAAAAAAAAAKE!) x5

Last edited by a moderator:

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
First off, Thank you all so much for participating. I can't believe we received such a huge turnout this early on. The votes are in and King K. Rool Wins in an absolute indisputable landslide.

Day 1 can now begin, please rate King K. Rool in chance and want.

Also please predict what chance rating Banjo Kazooie will get on day 2.
Chance: 80%

If this ballot is legitimate and Nintendo decides to take feedback from the people who matter most, their fans, then adding K. Rool as DLC is a no-brainer. However, my inner conspiracy theorist is worried that they've chosen the characters in advance, and this is nothing more than a publicity stunt. Either way, I hope all of this excitement surrounding K. Rool gets him back into his own series.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
K. Rool

Chance: 90%

The way I see it:
--The only characters rivaling him in terms of votes are third parties and veterans. Out of those competitors, I foresee Sakurai shooting down nearly every single third party, especially if it's true that he did so with Rayman. He's gone on and on about how difficult and costly it is to add third party universes into the mix, and when he's got an arsenal of first party characters who are just as profitable at his disposal, third parties aren't an attractive proposition. Especially when they directly promote a rival first party like Microsoft or exist in one game never released in Japan. And I do think we'll get at least one newcomer, most likely three to create an even balance (Mewtwo/Lucas/Wolf, then K. Rool/Isaac/Inkling).

--K. Rool has a consistently large and global fanbase that will get periodically bolstered at various points between now and October 3rd. Omni will eventually release a K. Rool render. DK64 will be rereleased and the "little kids who don't know who he is" will, indeed, know him. Bagan will develop his K. Rool mod for Project M. Maybe we'll even get a new DKC or DKR at E3 featuring him? What's more, there's a sizable chunk of people out there who like the character, even if he's not their absolute favorite. Look at a lot of "who did you vote for?" lists and, odds are, for the people who voted multiple times, he's on there. This is where opponents bring up "but there are random casuals out there too," which is a decent concern, until you realize that they'd have to band together and consistently vote for a single character to make much of an impact, a doubtful proposition.

--From anecdotal evidence, a lot of the fans voting for him are not just spewing throwaway ballots like "OMG HE DESERVES 2 COME BACK AND IS AWESOME!!!! PLEASE SAKURAI!!!!!" They're buckling down and giving concrete moveset ideas, legitimate reasoning about the role he has in his series and what he'd bring to the game. That's huge, especially when the votes are already pouring in for him.

--The format of DLC inherently favors popular characters. They have to sell, point blank. They're not going to throw out Chorus Kids as "the people's choice," say what you will about "people will buy literally anything Smash-related." They will, but it's completely obtuse from a business standpoint to take that risk when voting statistics reveal a flat-out better option or options.

--The only counterarguments against him are dead in the water, specifically "muhrelevance" (Lucas, plus the DKC and DKL trilogies and DK64 being on the VC). It's telling that the former proponents of that "argument" have largely switched to tut-tutting and finger-wagging about "Don't forget it's only a suggestion ballot not a poll," which still bodes quite well for him.

The missing 10% stems from the possibility that Sakurai flat-out dislikes/is apathetic toward DKC, not an irrational one given the series' content in Smash, the possibility that he holds off K. Rool for next game to give it some semblance of star power, or that he preplanned Dixie Kong prior to the ballot's existence and for some reason, doesn't want to profit from adding a second requested "DK Rep."

Banjo Prediction: 23.5%

Nominate: Shovel Knight x5

Last edited:

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
King K. Rool:

Chance: 50% I'm not sure if I'm the best person to write this kind of an explanation, but from what I know of, it doesn't seem like he's been all that relevant to the Donkey Kong Country series recently. The original ones, yes, he is an important character, being the villain and all. But, lately he seems a little... Obscure, maybe? Also, he is a bit on the large side, being about twice the size of Donkey Kong in the original DKC if I remember correctly, and in DK64... Oh dear... Basically, if Sakurai didn't want to shrink down Ridley, I don't know how this would work. King K. Rool definitely has tons of supporters, though, and that is very important. So overall, I can see it going either way.

Want: 0% (Ooh... Oh no... I'm gonna get a ton of hate for this, aren't I?) Yeah, I'm not one of King K. Rool's supporters. Not at all. I don't want him in Smash one bit. For starters, I don't like him design-wise. I don't like to play as characters who aren't visually appealing in my opinion, as it's just really awkward for me. Also, I didn't grow up with the DKC games, and so I just don't see how he'd work. I don't know anything about what his moves would be, or his Final Smash... All I've seen are brief clips of the final boss fights against him, and that's pretty much it. All I know is that he's a huge, heavyweight character that would have to be shrunk down quite a bit, probably until he's just slightly taller than DK. And that would be rather strange, considering his normal height. Finally, speaking of heavyweight characters, I feel like that just doesn't match my play style. While I do love some of the bigger characters, like Charizard, I typically main the smaller, more nimble fighters. I don't want to waste my money on a DLC character I wouldn't enjoy playing as. In fact, I definitely wouldn't buy this DLC if he were to become a new fighter. I just really don't want this kind of character over other, much more appealing choices that I would actually love to give Nintendo my money for. Oh, I could just go on and on about this... If you disagree with me, though (and you probably do), please don't complain in this topic. If you must, start a conversation with me about it instead. I'm sorry I have an opinion that's pretty much the complete opposite of everyone else, but I just don't want King K. Rool for Smash.

Banjo and Kazooie:

Prediction: 25% Maybe? Someone from Microsoft did say it'd be OK, right? But, even so, he is still a third-party character, owned by one of Nintendo's competitors. So, I honestly have no clear idea on what people are going to say about this one.

Nominations: Bandana Dee x 4, Wolf x 1

Redmagpie93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Redmagpie93
King K Rool

Chance: 75%

Donkey Kong didn't get the 3rd rep people expected it to with Sm4sh.
K Rool seems to have leapt to the forefront based on the early polls and Twitter, Reddit, Smashboards mentions.
Donkey Kong 64 recently got a re-release after a LONG time dormant by Nintendo so he's back on their marketing minds
Will depend I think cynically on whether the Donkey Kong series is planned to return the Kremlings to the main in the near future.

Want: 67%
I do love the character and would very much like to see him in the series. However I have other personal favourites who I'd rather see get the public vote AND I honestly think K Rool will eventually make it anyways so he doesn't get as much support from me as he otherwise would.

Banjo-Kazooie
Prediction: 55%

Nominations:
Impa
Bomberman
Ice Climbers
Inkling
Wolf

HotNTasty

Smash Apprentice
King K. Rool
Chance: 35% On one hand, he is inargueably the most popular in-house character on the ballot. On the other, Sakuari hasn't ever been nice to the DKC series in representation, and could always just ignore K. Rool regardless of the amount of votes he gets.
Want: 35% I played DKC 1 and thats about it for K. Rool's games. I'm not attached to the character in any way but would not mind seeing him in. That said, there are others I want in more.

Banjo-Kazooie
Prediction: 12% Gonna see a lot of >80% and 0% votes.

Nominations: Rayman x5

LawofDeath

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LawofDe4th
3DS FC
3480-3867-8012
King K. Rool
Chance: 85%

The strongly feel Nintendo would come to the realization that K. rools days of absence are finally over, and that this fighter ballot has given K. Rool the spotlight chance he's much deserved since Melee. Smash fans now seem to have the power for dlc opportunists and K. Rool has been proven daily to be dominating among their hardcore fans. the 15% lies on the most part Nintendo's decisions and the smash ballot results itself which we hold no knowledge of.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok lets begin

Last time for king k rool for me was either 60 ot 70 percent chance but now....

95% Chance
First up is king k rool is the most wanted character to be playable in the smash bros games

He did appear in a mario game which is "Mario sluggers" so he is in nintendo, but still techonicly rare though.

Next we have Michael kelbaugh, and Playtonicgames wants king k rool for dlc they are all former rare developers thats huge points for the king.

And ofcoarse the smash ballot, yes they did do this for the other 3 smashes as well, but this is different, DLC is a thing for smash 4, so this time the highest voted for will most likely become DLC for smash 4, king k rool is in the top 3 most voted no question about that, and king k rool votes will most definatly will not be throw aways, (example of throw aways goku, shrek are examples of throw aways.)

Want 100%

The king needs to come he deserves it.

Prediction of tomorrows character

Banjo & kazooie. 50% - 60%

Nominations
Wolf X3
Wonder-red X2

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Can someone please check the OP and tell me if the image I posted is actually there. I'm not sure whether it failed to load or if it's just my computer (some images don't always appear on my computer).

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Wow.

Everyone who's giving out ratings of chance that are >50%...you do realize that we may not even get a DLC character outside of veterans, right? If we do, then it's entirely possible that we'd only ever get one. So saying he's a 90% lock is kind of...excessively optimistic?

King K. Rool:

++ Popular
+ Long History
+ Nintendo Owned
- Hasn't been used much in recent games.
- Full-on Newcomer

Chance: 33.34%

King K. Rool is probably the most likely of all newcomers at this point. He's very possibly the most requested character owned by Nintendo that hasn't already made an appearance as a playable character yet.

But I'm keeping my ratings for every character low. The highest I'll probably go is like a 66% for Wolf.

Want: 90%

Only reason this isn't 100% is because there are a few characters that I'd like to see more. I love K. Rool, and would love to see him in Smash.

Nominations:
Captain Toad x5

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
King K. Rool.

Chance: 55%

Even though he's popular on the polls, sakurai is a tricky one to pin down, is he just going to do just vets? how many newcomers? etc. Until more information is given i'm going to remain realistic. It could go either way, him or dixie, i'd prefer him to dixie. However he has many things going for him, so if theres going to be a dlc newcomer, odds are he'd be the 1st or 2nd choice.... Unless sakurai throws a curve ball. Yes there could be 2 DK newcomers, but that is an argument for another day. (imo lower odds on that)

Banjo: 25%

Noms: Krystal x5

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Wow.

Everyone who's giving out ratings of chance that are >50%...you do realize that we may not even get a DLC character outside of veterans, right? If we do, then it's entirely possible that we'd only ever get one. So saying he's a 90% lock is kind of...excessively optimistic?
That's unrealistically pessimistic.

Iwata: "Hey Sakurai, so I heard you are making future DLC characters for Smash Bros! That's pretty cool, what characters are you thinking of making?"
Sakurai: "I'm only going to be making veterans, no newcomers"
Iwata: "Hmmm... I see... Alright, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna release a Smash Ballot to the world, asking people what characters they want in the game. We'll reassure them that they can vote for ANY video game character, not just veterans. Does this line up nicely with your plans for DLC?"
Sakurai: ".... No..... No it doesn't.... A Smash Ballot is completely pointless if I'm just making veterans. At this point, I've only made Lucas and Mewtwo, will probably make Wolf, I'm not even sure if I'll do anymore after that. Please don't release a ballot, it will only give the fans false hope."
Iwata: "Too bad! I'm doing it anyway! Please understand, Smash Bros DLC is a goldmine of profits, we've set a standard of adding tons of quality content to our other games with DLC, and Smash will be no different. So you better start coming up some more ideas for DLC characters!"
Sakurai: .........
Iwata: "AND MAKE SOME MII COSTUMES!"

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
King K. Rool
Chance: 60%
We still aren't fully aware of how exactly this ballot is going to play out. It's possible that we could see K. Rool come to fruition due to being a popular choice and all, but who's to say that Sakurai won't just continue to ignore his popularity for whatever reason? He's ultimately the one calling the shots, so if he sees the large fan base this character has and finally proceeds to make him a playable character, then it shall happen. Though I still feel there's a chance that Sakurai might decide to not make him DLC. Maybe he'd rather add a character that's more recognizable to the general audience? If that's the case, then I think Dixie Kong would have the upper hand there. We ultimately have to wait and see where this goes, but all things considered I'll rate the King a solid 60% likelihood.
A decent chance we'll see him added, but who really knows what's going on in Sakurai's head...

Want: 35%
I have little connection to the character due to not getting a chance to play the original Donkey Kong Country games as of yet, and I'm never interested in playing the slower heavy weight characters that Smash has to offer. That doesn't mean I don't want to see him happen though. I'll still purchase the DLC if he does make it, and I would be very happy for his dedicated fan base to finally get the character that they want so bad. I just wouldn't be as hyped as they would be. I'm still wishing you all good luck.

Prediction -
Banjo & Kazooie: 18.3%

Nominations:
x3 Tetra
x1 Toon Zelda
x1 Tails the Fox

CadePirate

Smash Apprentice
King K. Rool
Want:65%

DK is in dire need for more representatives and honestly deserves them. I would want K. Rool before any other Kong tho.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This krazy kroc may have no style or grace, but he really does have a funny face. K. Rool is a memorable kharacter from the Donkey Kong Kountry franchise since the good old days when Rare used to develop the titles. He was fairly popular back in the day and granted smiles to those who were to face him in the grimmest of situations. He's been a popular request since the Brawl and Wii U/3DS speculation days due to being the ideal choice for DKK representation and to fulfill that lack of villains in Smash. The only flaws he has is not being in a major Donkey Kong title in years and lacking "muh relevance" unlike a certain pink primate. But who knows, maybe the heavy requests alone would be enough for the kroc to get his chance after all these years.

He was my most wanted newomer since pre-Brawl and boy does the Donkey Kong representation in Smash Wii U/3DS disturbed me (Gee, I'm sure we all had enough of over 9000 Jungle Hijinx remixes :rolleyes:). I grew up on Donkey Kong and enjoyed his vibrant platformers way more than any average Mario 2D platformer (Even the so nostalgic Super Mario Bros. 3). He's a heavy weight villain that could rely on a variety of quirky and unpredictable attacks, which can be drawn from his many boss fights and kolorful personas. The fact that he's been left out of THREE Smash games really makes me wonder if Sakurai wants to troll the Donkey Kong Kountry fans for that long. Here's to hoping that our krazy krocodilian king is finally in the roster where he belongs and garners the right amount of publicity to be used in future DKK titles from Retro Studios (Suck on that Tiki Tong and Lord Frederick!).

Prediction: Banjo-Kazooie - 40%

Nominations:
Princess Daisy x5 :troll:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Ok, this is back again. Nice.

-King K. Rool:

Chance: 85%
Back to the relevance arguments lol? This is a poll. K. Rool has nothing in his way like third parties do, is a huge lead in the polls right now (which even if it doesn'the get him into Smash will still get him back to DKC at least), and there's no way they will do this entire thing and NOT add newcomers. There is simply no way that can be argued whatsoever.

Of course. Main antagonist of the DKC franchise, massive potential, extremely hilarious personality, what's not to like about this cruel crocodile?

Isaac x5

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
That's unrealistically pessimistic.

Iwata: "Hey Sakurai, so I heard you are making future DLC characters for Smash Bros! That's pretty cool, what characters are you thinking of making?"
Sakurai: "I'm only going to be making veterans, no newcomers"
Iwata: "Hmmm... I see... Alright, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna release a Smash Ballot to the world, asking people what characters they want in the game. We'll reassure them that they can vote for ANY video game character, not just veterans. Does this line up nicely with your plans for DLC?"
Sakurai: ".... No..... No it doesn't.... A Smash Ballot is completely pointless if I'm just making veterans. At this point, I've only made Lucas and Mewtwo, will probably make Wolf, I'm not even sure if I'll do anymore after that. Please don't release a ballot, it will only give the fans false hope."
Iwata: "Too bad! I'm doing it anyway! Please understand, Smash Bros DLC is a goldmine of profits, we've set a standard of adding tons of quality content to our other games with DLC, and Smash will be no different. So you better start coming up some more ideas for DLC characters!"
Sakurai: .........
Iwata: "AND MAKE SOME MII COSTUMES!"
I fully expect at least two full newcomers, but it's still a distinct possibility that the poll is being used to gauge interest in characters for future games more than it is for DLC.

But, if I'm expecting 2 newcomers, I have to split those chances up with:

King K. Rool
Isaac
Dixie Kong
Bandanna Dee
Inklings
Captain Toad (who has this going for him)
Krystal
Impa
Paper Mario
Ridley (unlikely, but still a popular request)
Waluigi
Wonder Red
Sceptile
Chibi Robo
Shovel Knight
Banjo + Kazooie
Shantae
Bayonetta
Geno
Phoenix Wright
Professor Layton
Bomberman
Simon Belmont
Sora
Amaterasu
And a whole lot more that I'm either not including or forgetting.
And their chances should add up to about 200% (meaning two newcomers).

If each of these characters has only a 5% chance, then we have 130%, meaning one newcomer. If we make one of those characters 90%, then we have 220%, meaning about two.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
King K. Rool:

There's only two things I could see preventing King K. Rool's inclusion at this point; either Sakurai would like to save him as a newcomer for another Smash title to create hype, given his popularity, or Sakurai simply flat-out doesn't like the character/franchise for whatever reason.

There's no character I would like to see included more. I feel that he's one of the most deserving characters of a roster spot, as he's very unique and comes from a franchise that deserves more content. I feel that King K. Rool's inclusion is long overdue.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
King. K Rool:

Besides Lloyd, he's the only newcomer I really want in this game. Not to mention the fact he's practically leading the ballot overall(I think).

Prediction:

Banjo Kazooie: 33.41%

Nominate Issac x5.

TallT

Smash Apprentice
King K. Rool:

Chance: 50% I'm not sure if I'm the best person to write this kind of an explanation, but from what I know of, it doesn't seem like he's been all that relevant to the Donkey Kong Country series recently. The original ones, yes, he is an important character, being the villain and all. But, lately he seems a little... Obscure, maybe? Also, he is a bit on the large side, being about twice the size of Donkey Kong in the original DKC if I remember correctly, and in DK64... Oh dear... Basically, if Sakurai didn't want to shrink down Ridley, I don't know how this would work. King K. Rool definitely has tons of supporters, though, and that is very important. So overall, I can see it going either way.
Just wanted to let you know that in the Donkey Kong game you referenced Diddy is as tall as Donkey Kong.......so yeah.:lol:

Top Bottom