• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Alright, I know I'm getting a lot of hate for my rating, but I'm willing to stand by it. There have been countless leaks over the years that looked legitimate at first glance, but simply amounted to nothing. But I'm not denying that the sound files are present. Past files have been present that have never led to any sort of additions. Really, unless there is full video evidence of a character fighting, I'm not willing to accept a leak. If that makes me ignorant in your mind, so be it.

And for those who say I'm "In denial" remember a gave Ryu an 80% want. I just honestly believe that this will not amount to anything, leaks be darned. And what do I have to lose by being skeptical? If I'm right I didn't get my hopes up, and if I'm wrong I get a character I like in the game.
I don't think anyone is really bashing your opinion but were saying look at things realistically. These wear found in the game post release in a patch for a DLC fighter. So at this point i n many minds is to either accept it or deny it and many have choose accept

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Can I be super inconvenient and linking the Ryu releases on Nintendo consoles from the support thread here? :p
--Also.. please... you guys that argue about SFV situation are thinking too small. First off if you compare Ryu to Snake at Brawl's release... and of course, Street Fighter V isn't a timed exclusive for Sony, but we don't know if a "Super" Street Fighter V can be released at other platforms. =P ... and while I don't expect Nintendo getting any port or version of SFV anytime soon, Street Fighter isn't an exclusive IP to Sony.. we can still have Ultra Street Fighter IV, or any other game they are planning to the future!
And if you want so badly to think that Ryu's addition have something to do with promotion of other games, we're just getting Project X Zone 2 this year... (and I believe that could turn in something more ambitious than the first one; with Amiibo support for their mascots and everything).

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Alright, I know I'm getting a lot of hate for my rating, but I'm willing to stand by it. There have been countless leaks over the years that looked legitimate at first glance, but simply amounted to nothing. But I'm not denying that the sound files are present. Past files have been present that have never led to any sort of additions. Really, unless there is full video evidence of a character fighting, I'm not willing to accept a leak. If that makes me ignorant in your mind, so be it.

And for those who say I'm "In denial" remember a gave Ryu an 80% want. I just honestly believe that this will not amount to anything, leaks be darned. And what do I have to lose by being skeptical? If I'm right I didn't get my hopes up, and if I'm wrong I get a character I like in the game.
It's not a leak, though, it's in game data files. These files were found by at least 4 independent and credible data miners and one reputable data mining group. The files are there. The file location and formatting makes in unlikely to be anything other than playable character information. This isn't comparable to a "source at Nintendo" or anything else like that. This isn't Gematsu.

Last edited:

Moffe

Smash Apprentice
Ryu:

Chance: 50%

Want: 0%

Keep smash being smash please.

Thank you.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I don't understand this "capcom already has a rep" nonsense. Tell me why that Capcom's contribution to the world of gaming (and by extension Smash) should be minimised just because other companies haven't had as big of an impact as them?
Technically, there is nothing saying we can't get more than one character from a 3rd party company. If anything, I'm sure this'll make a lot of people happy, since it opens the door for many great franchises out of four companies to make it in.

It results from a made-up rule where no 3rd party deserves more than 1 character because it's seen as being excessive or "muh reps" with maintaining some sort of 3rd party balance. A lot of people are either opposed or iffy to the idea of Ryu because they perceive this as being redundant when we already have Mega Man. It's just like people saying "No more Mario characters!" or "Too many Pokémon with Mewtwo!"

I find your point about Capcom deserving priority for another character because of their legacy fallacious. I'm pretty sure company history comes second to what the character provides in legacy and to Nintendo platforms. Seems very meritocratic to bank consideration for a character because one company is bigger than another.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Chances: 98%

Let's put it like this, leaks can be made easily everywhere and could do a lot of things right and wrong, but when files of Street Fighter music on the update, there's something up and 9/10 it's gonna be Ryu not for a Mii Costume

Want: 100%
Let's get something straight here, I wasn't pushing for him because of a data mining, I wanted him in Smash YEARS ago with Megaman, it's not impossible putting 2 company franchises in one game plus it's Capcom USA franchise as well so it doesn't interfere with Megaman and he isn't ruining Megaman's party because evil Capcom is forcing him in, he got in because how much of a fighting game icon he IS. SF2 on SNES is the HIGHEST SELLING FIGHTING GAME OF ALL TIME

Without Street Fighter 2 paving the way for fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Tekken, King of Fighters, Killer Instinct, Guilty Gear and Soul Calibur, Smash Bros itself would never exist and so would this board and trust me, it wouldn't due to how much influence the series had on Smash itself. He's a character that can and will fit right in, he's a character that can bring a moveset that while imitated, CAN'T be duplicated, he is the World Warrior who has crossed over with Marvel, SNK, Tekken, Namco Bandai, Sega and now Nintendo.

One of :4megaman:best moves were inspired by Ryu and those two would show how much their influence on the industry itself brought. I love Street Fighter and Smash Bros and this would be the best way to bring them close together for maybe even another future crossover but that's for another day.

Prediction: Phoenix Wright 35%

Starman from NES Wrestling x2

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Technically, there is nothing saying we can't get more than one character from a 3rd party company. If anything, I'm sure this'll make a lot of people happy, since it opens the door for many great franchises out of four companies to make it in.

It results from a made-up rule where no 3rd party deserves more than 1 character because it's seen as being excessive or "muh reps" with maintaining some sort of 3rd party balance. A lot of people are either opposed or iffy to the idea of Ryu because they perceive this as being redundant when we already have Mega Man. It's just like people saying "No more Mario characters!" or "Too many Pokémon with Mewtwo!"

I find your point about Capcom deserving priority for another character because of their legacy fallacious. I'm pretty sure company history comes second to what the character provides in legacy and to Nintendo platforms. Seems very meritocratic to bank consideration for a character because one company is bigger than another.
I didn't say that at all. I didn't say that Capcom is "bigger" than the others. But Capcom have more unique franchises that have made big enough impacts on the gaming world to justify inclusion in Smash.

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Ryu
Chance: 99%
Ryu is happening. No question. There is no way he isn't. For Roy, you could argue that maybe he'd just become a Marth costume, or maybe the idea was scrapped, but that isn't the case for Ryu. I'm pretty sure Nintendo could get in trouble for leaving these files in the game, if it doesn't happen. I think he's a perfect E3 announcement

Want: 33%
I've never played Street Fighter, nor do I have the desire to, but this could be a very interesting inclusion. I'm very curious to see how Sakurai translates him from a "traditional" fighting game, to Smash. Moveset potential is very easy, and he's a big name. I wasn't the biggest fan of getting more 3rd Party characters, but Ryu is a huge deal, and I'll accept him. The idea of the latest game being a PS4 exclusive doesn't make me THAT thrilled about his inclusion, but whatever, I'll really accept any totally unique character (except for a few characters I've already voice my opinions on), so I'll welcome him to the party

Phoenix Wright Prediction: 15.4%

Nominations
RH character x3
Themed Stage Packs x2

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ryu

Chance 85%

Well for one same thing as roy sound files located

But not as likely due to a 3rd partie, however theres something not to well know sakurai said near the begining "hes considering 1 or 2 capcom characters."

Plus ryu did enter a lot of cross over games

But the biggest problem is sakurai forbids to add characters already in fighter games, hey i guess ryu is an acception or sakurai once again had a change of heart.

Want 95%

Who woulden't want to pocket the haduken shot

Prediction

Pheonix right 25%

Nominations

Sylux 10x

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Anybody having leeks for lunch?

Character Chance Ratings

1: Ryu - 97.7%
1: Roy - 97.7%
2: Wolf - 97.5%
3: Rayman - 60%
4: Snake - 55%
5: Inkling - 50%
6: Sceptile - 45%
6: Krystal - 45%
7: Paper Mario: 44.5%

8: Dixie Kong - 43%
9: Wonder Red - 40%
10: Impa - 40.5%
11: Ice Climbers - 30%
11: Captain Toad - 30%
12: Chorus Kids - 27.5%

13: Magolor - 25%
14: Henry Fleming - 25.7%
15: Quote - 21.5%
16: Shovel Knight - 20%
17: Shantae - 20.5%
18: Tetra - 20.3%

19: Midna & Wolf Link - 10%
20: Ray - 5%
21: Pichu - 5%
22: Ridley - 5.5%
-: Phoenix Wright - ?.?%

Character Want Ratings

1: Shovel Knight - 100%
1: Wolf - 100%
2: Sceptile - 90.5%
3: Shantae - 87%
4: Wonder Red - 86.5%

5: Snake - 85%
5: Impa - 85%
6: Magolor - 85.5%

7: Ice Climbers - 80%
8: Chorus Kids - 80.5%
9: Ryu - 60%
9: Paper Mario: 60%
10: Midna & Wolf Link - 60.5%
11: Ridley - 50%
12: Inkling - 30%
13: Henry Fleming - 30.5%

14: Rayman - 25%
15: Quote - 23%

16: Krystal - 20%
16: Dixie Kong - 20%
17: Tetra - 20.5%

18: Roy - 10.5%

19: Captain Toad - 5.5%
20: Ray - 4.5%
21: Pichu - 1%
-: Phoenix Wright - ?.?%

Concept Chance Ratings

1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 85%
2: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 65.7%

Concept Want Ratings
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 100%
2: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 50.5%

Abstains (Inactivity)

King K. Rool
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
Bandana Dee

Abtsains (Indifference)

n/A
RATINGS

Ryu

Chance - 97.7%: Like it or not, the leak (or more accurately, data files) shows us that Ryu has a victory theme filed under BGM at least in the 3DS version. This has been verified by several accredited data miners and one data mining group. Besides that, I have a .zip folder containing the leaked BGM files straight from the source. Multiple sources confirming this observation all point to Ryu being slated as a DLC character eventually.

I'm not bringing this to a 100% just yet in order to coincide with Roy's rating and because there are some factors I must remain cautious about. These files placement looks to be added fresh from the patch, unless this is some sort of bug that surfaced scraped or test data when Mewtwo's DLC code was added. That, and the fact that Ryu's sound files aren't even remixed makes me think that this is placeholder data or scraped test data. Even then, the data is there. So until Nintendo or Sakurai clarifies Smash 4's DLC plans or outright reveals them, I'm remaining cautious. I guess you could say that fire Emblem concert on July 27th might kick this all off, which plays into this being real.

I'm too lazy and inexperienced to navigate data archives to clarify if this is in fact new data. If anyone has links to data from previous versions of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U or 3DS, please link them so we can have a better picture of the data record for these sound files.

As for the fandom-imposed rule on "no more than 1 character per 3rd party company" holding Ryu back and Sakurai stating that he puts low priority on fighting game characters, these data files contradict both points. Amazingly, one even comes from the director himself, showing he's not as rigid as we think. Mega Man is already in for Capcom. But Sakurai never said anything about not adding Ryu as well. Not only that, but further credence is given with this being true considering the timestamp of that previous Sakurai interview, where it would've taken 3rd party negotiations post-development to get Ryu as DLC. It's been accredited to Vaanrose (one of the ESRB leakers) that Nintendo got the rights to use Street Fighter content from Capcom USA, not Mega Man presumably from Capcom Japan. Whether or not this is a convenient way to skirt around this perception, or if it doesn't matter at all, is yet to be proven.

Want - 60%: Honestly, with how undeserving Roy truly is and Ryu being, er... a rather dull choice of crossover character, I'd rather this leak turn out to be an elaborate dud or decoy files the developers put in place to trick data miners.

But out of the two leaked DLC newcomers, I would totally pay for Ryu over Roy. Call me a contradictor if you want, but Ryu would actually be a fun character to play. Just about anyone can get behind his jack-fo-all-trades fighting style.

What makes Ryu's design brilliant is that he has the most transferable moveset of any fighting game character. It's ridiculously easy imagining him in Smash. Hadouken (with Metsu or Baku charge with premature-release to Ren) for his Neutral Special. Shoryuken for his Up Special. Tatsumaki Senpukyaku for Side Special. And Diarrhea Joke Foot for Down Special. His Final Smash is wide open with Shinku Hadouken, Shin Shoryuken, even transformation into Evil Ryu, complete with Raging Demon finisher just to spite Akuma!

PREDICTION

Phoenix Wright

Chance -30.45 %
Want - 46.923%

Looks like we'll be jury to the proceeding of Phoenix's playability. Expect ****loads of Ace Attorney gifs and sound bytes.

NOMINATIONS

*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x2
*Concept: Smash 5 has 10 Year Wait Cycle x2
*Concept: No DLC Characters After Fighter Ballot x1

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Ryu:

Want: 99%

Lovin' the :shaker:. Well, not really but geez. I understand if you don't want him, but some of the reasons are a little ridiculous. Smash has already crossed that 3rd party barrier. Besides, he's basically the face of fighting games and a gaming legend himself. Also, he's appeared on many Nintendo platforms so saying he's undeserving somewhat baffles me. Yeah, I prefer other characters from that series as I find Ryu boring, but he's the most fitting and iconic character from Street Fighter.

Technically, Ryu has been in the same title as Bowser. :awesome:

plz stahp with the Little Mac clone BS. thnx k bai.

Nominations:
Concept Full Ken Alt x5

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Just wanna say that Fighter Characters rule has been broken since Little Mac.

Sakurai didn't talk about fighting games (one could argue PO!! isn't a fighting game), but about characters that fight in their own series already (and duh, Little Mac fights in his own game)

So it's nothing new at all.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
While yes the two are iconic...in todays age I'd say Mario is far more recognizable.....and give it another decade or two, and that gap will become greater and greater. Pacman hit his peak in the 80s, and was the icon of gaming at the time. Mario has been extremely busy and productive in recent decades, and theres no slowing him down.
While I agree that in the future Mario will become more iconic than Pac Man barring some resurgence in popularity, I'm not sure we're quite there yet. I mean, that article is only a few years old.

Pac Man and Pac Man's creator even plays a major role in Pixels which is an upcoming movie about games.

Regardless of where you would order them at this specific moment in time, there's absolutely no question that Pac Man is MORE than iconic enough to be in this game, and is at least, far above Mega Man and Snake.

Just wanna say that Fighter Characters rule has been broken since Little Mac.

Sakurai didn't talk about fighting games (one could argue PO!! isn't a fighting game), but about characters that fight in their own series already (and duh, Little Mac fights in his own game)

So it's nothing new at all.
There never was a rule that fighting game characters cant be playable.

Just that fighting game characters werent his preference because he felt that characters had to be unique in smash and not just be copying what they did in the other game. (Dont quote me on the wording)

It was just a huge misinterpretation by the community.

Dynamite

Smash Apprentice
Ryu

Chance: 90%
I gave him the same chance rating as Roy. Like Roy, I think it's very likely he'll be dlc thanks to the sound files.

The only Street Fighter game I ever played was Street Fighter 2 Turbo, and Ryu and Ken were my most played characters in that game. I liked Ryu slightly more than Ken, because I liked his personality and appearance more.

I was really happy and shocked when I heard about the sound files. While I'm still not 100% convinced it will happen, just thinking about playing as my favorite Street Fighter character in Smash 4 gets me hyped. ^^

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Ryu

Chance: 95%

Like Roy, data on Ryu was found in the game after 1.06. It's very likely that we'll hear about him along with Roy at E3 (or he may be revealed at EVO as some people are predicting). It'll be surprising if we actually DON'T hear about these two at E3.

Want: 75%

Street Fighter, like many traditional fighting games, don't interest me much. But Ryu would be hype as **** for Sm4sh DLC, and thus I would be glad to download him day one.

Nomination:
5x Themed Stage Packs

Last edited:

Toon612Link

Smash Journeyman
Ryu

Chance: 80%
I question why Nintendo would put him in despite SF5 not being on the NX... But the data doesn't lie.

Smash has always been looked at by a lot of SF people as a casual family party game. This could get a lot of competitive SF players into the smash bros series.

Nomination:
Elma (Xenoblade) x5

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
There never was a rule that fighting game characters cant be playable.

Just that fighting game characters werent his preference because he felt that characters had to be unique in smash and not just be copying what they did in the other game. (Dont quote me on the wording)

It was just a huge misinterpretation by the community.
But I still see many "But Sakurai said no fighters/didn't like fighters" so I just said that their precious fan rule has bern broken already.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Ryu
Chance: 95%
The same score I gave Roy with the same reasoning behind it. He has sound files in the game already, and if they went through the trouble to go through the negotiations to be able to use his music as a victory theme (which only characters get), they more then likely did the same to get the rights to use him as a playable character.

Want: 50%
Ambivalent, I never had strong feelings about the character either way.

But I still see many "But Sakurai said no fighters/didn't like fighters" so I just said that their precious fan rule has bern broken already.
It's unfortunately because a lot of people got wind of that misinterpretation and it stuck, just like what happened with the whole "no cuts" thing back in Smash 4's speculation. It's just one of those things that went wild that we haven't been able to put on a cap on it until now with Ryu.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
HADOUKEN!!!

Ryu

It would be pretty damn hard arguing against the evidence that's been confirmed by several sources. Likewise as I did for Roy, I won't give a 100% rating unless the character is officially confirmed by Nintendo.

Want: 80%

I was kinda shocked initially when I saw Ryu in the leaks because he's one of the least likely characters I had in mind to be DLC but it does make sense when I think about it. Ryu can easily showcase the history of the fighting game genre which I think is pretty important for Smash Bros to have. I also think it would make for an interesting dynamic of having a very popular character from a well known fighting game in Smash.

Predictions
Phoenix Wright: 10%

Nominations
*Concept: De-cloned Roy* X4
*Concept: Roy has his Awakening attire as default* X1

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Ryu:

Chance: 3% - The files are there. But I still don't think he's coming as a playable rep. I see it unlikely for two reasons; both specifically mentioned by Sakurai:
1. There will be NO traditional fighting game characters coming to Smash Bros.
2. You have to be a big, major character in Nintendo's history even as a third party option. Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man all had this. Heck, even Snake had some major appearances, and he got in as an exception by personal request from Sakurai's friend Kojima.

Want: 0% - Let's not waste our time with this guy, Sakurai. Give us Rayman or Simon Belmont, or someone cool. Don't waste Nintendo's money on a Street Fighter character which will only increase the demand for a rival company once Street Fighter V (exclusive to PS4, kids!) comes out.

Predictions: Phoenix Wright: 12.36%

Nominations:
Abraham Lincoln (Codename: S.T.E.A.M.) x2
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) x3

Laniv

Smash Champion
Ryu:

Chance: 85%

Very suspicious that files are just there added in an update.

Want: 50%

Phoenix Wright Predictions: 30%

Nominate Lip x 5

Ryu:

Chance: 3% - The files are there. But I still don't think he's coming as a playable rep. I see it unlikely for two reasons; both specifically mentioned by Sakurai:
2. You have to be a big, major character in Nintendo's history even as a third party option. Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man all had this. Heck, even Snake had some major appearances, and he got in as an exception by personal request from Sakurai's friend Kojima.

Want: 0% - Let's not waste our time with this guy, Sakurai. Give us Rayman or Simon Belmont, or someone cool. Don't waste Nintendo's money on a Street Fighter character which will only increase the demand for a rival company once Street Fighter V (exclusive to PS4, kids!) comes out.

Nominations:
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) x3
1. This isnt true. Je never said that.he only said he didnt like traditional fighting characyers becaus they wouldnt be very unique in compariosn to the origibal version. Not only can he change things but he never said it was impossible. It was fans that said he said that.
2. Street fighter is THE fighting game Chatacter. Ryu is THE fighting game character. Very few characters are as major as he is. Rayman certainly isnt.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Ryu:

Nominations:
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) x3
When the Roy-nation attack, Keybladeguy became the last Fan Rule Bender.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Keybladeguy, we argued this over in the leaks thread. :Y
I don't think you're understanding what the difference between a leak and in-game data.
Ryu: The files are there.
1. This isnt true. Je never said that.he only said he didnt like traditional fighting characyers becaus they wouldnt be very unique in compariosn to the origibal version. Not only can he change things but he never said it was impossible. It was fans that said he said that.
2. Street fighter is THE fighting game Chatacter. Ryu is THE fighting game character. Very few characters are as major as he is. Rayman certainly isnt.
Regardless, I don't think he'd go back on his word in this particular scenario.
Ummmm....don't you diss Rayman. He's way more recognizable to the average Nintendo fan than Ryu is.

Once again, I point out the Street Fighter 5 is a PS4 exclusive, and is coming soon. Advertising a character from a game series that is getting it's newest installment on a RIVAL company's platform is a stupid idea. It's the same reason Banjo-Kazooie won't make it; it's just poor business sense.

Regardless, I don't think he'd go back on his word in this particular scenario.
Ummmm....don't you diss Rayman. He's way more recognizable to the average Nintendo fan than Ryu is.

Once again, I point out the Street Fighter 5 is a PS4 exclusive, and is coming soon. Advertising a character from a game series that is getting it's newest installment on a RIVAL company's platform is a stupid idea. It's the same reason Banjo-Kazooie won't make it; it's just poor business sense.
But he wouldnt be going back on his word. .. just the fans word. He never said it couldnt or wouldnt happen. The fans just twisted his words.

Rayman bigger than ryu? Ok. Good luck with that

@ CyberWolfBia CyberWolfBia you may want to link that list i know you have but im on mobile so i cant. Thank you.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
His files are in the game.

Your argument is invalid. :p

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Ah, I want to comment about.... but I shouldn't be repetitive, have fun... =;D
(I think I'll draw lol)

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
But he wouldnt be going back on his word. .. just the fans word. He never said it couldnt or wouldnt happen. The fans just twisted his words.

Rayman bigger than ryu? Ok. Good luck with that

@ CyberWolfBia CyberWolfBia you may want to link that list i know you have but im on mobile so i cant. Thank you.
OK, I wouldn't but I'll.. =P...

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
OK, I wouldn't but I'll.. =P...
The average Nintendo fan isn't going to know We Love Golf or SNK vs. Capcom or Project X Zone. Smash is a collection of Nintendo all-stars and the occassional guest who fits in with that medium. Rayman fits. Ryu does not.

Edit: I also love how everyone ignores my other point about how promoting Ryu is promoting an exclusive to another company that is a rival that ALREADY HAS MORE SALES THAN EVERYONE ELSE

I'm not arguing over this again, so STOP QUOTING ME.

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I didn't quote you. :\/
--But yeah, I'm also a Rayman supporter, but I say there's nothing against Ryu's inclusion; Peace.

Top Bottom