• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Captain Syrup

Chance: 1%

Want: 70%

Poekmon Stadium stage

Chance: 10%

Want: 50%

Predictions: T-Rex 1%

Predictions: Fiora 4%

Nominations: Olaf X5.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I'm going to go quadruple 0 today

Predictions
Slippy 3%
Nights 1%

Nominate R.O.B. eye bug fix x5

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
FIOOOORA, GET OUT OF THRE, GET OOOOOOOUT, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Chance: 7%
Want: 30%

Now, you have to give Fiora some credit; she's basically the next most plot important protagonist after Shulk himself, since [redacted]. She could easily secure that second spot if Xenoblade were to gain another...which is unlikely. I'm neutral to it.

T-Rex

Double zeroes

Predictions:

Slippy: 6%
Nights: 3%

Nominate: Frigate Orpheon x5

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Quadruple zeroes for today

Slippy Prediction: 16.67%
Nights Prediction: 1.12%

Nominations:
Omanyte x5

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Fiora
Chance 10%
Want 5%

I like her as a character but don't necessarily want her if that makes sense. If there was a second xeno character I think it would most likely be her.

T-rex
Chance 2%
Want 0%

I think it's more likely as an assist for the next game.

x5 Isa Jo

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Fiora
Double zeroes.

T-Rex
Double zeroes.

Predictions
Nights: 2.2%
Slippy: 14.95%

Nominate x5 Belome

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Fiora

Chance - 0.2% - Important for Xenoblade, but otherwise not exactly likely. I don't see another coming so soon.

Want - 50% - Completely indifferent.

T-Rex

Chance - 4.75% - Better than Fossil Hero, in my eyes. He should be considered the main mascot, and let's face it, doing so would be the same logic as why we got a Pikachu instead of a Trainer in 64. He already has a move set built into the game, and I don't think you'd need to struggle to sell a freakin' Tyrant Lizard King. That said, it's still a niche series, so I can't rate it too high.

Want - 80% - It's a T-Rex, do I need to explain much? Honestly, I can also see him breaking the scale in bigness, which is a plus for a certain someone...

Predictions

Nights - 2.45%- Niche series is Niche.

Slippy - 17.34% - Just some drift...

Nominations

Fountain of Dreams X5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fiora
Chance: 7%

While she is arguably the catalyst of the game's main plot, characters like Riki and Reyn are much more beloved than her. Little ballot support in addition to Xenoblade's niche populate is more than enough of a ready why I don't it happening. She would be a nice addition since we don't have that obligatory dual fighting *censored for spoilers* yet.

I'm the Mutha****ing T-Reeeeeeeeeeex! T-Reeeeeeex!

Chance: 0%
Want: 90%

Chances are that fans would be asking for any Vivosaur form the game instead of just a Tyrannosaurus. And those requests aren;t really notable enough to even warrant being in Smash based on the series' small following. But I would gladly except my all time favorite dinosaur being playable, even if I don't give a damn about Fossil Fighters.

Predictions:

Slippy: 6%
Nights: 3%

Nominate: Kamek x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Abstaining for the T-rex.

Fiora chances: 0.38%
Another Xenoblade Chronicles character seems to be a long shot considering there isn't some huge demand for that, though I suppose it could be possible if Sakurai wants to add another representative of the main Xenoblade cast similar to how Falco adds more representation to the Star Fox team. Considering she's (from what I've understood) a particularly important character to the plot and isn't already in the game as anything more than a trophy contrary to Dunban and Riki, in the unlikely case when we're getting another member of Xenoblade's playable cast I'd mostly expect it to be her.

That said, there's little demand for another Xenoblade character and not too much incentive to make her playable as I doubt she would be clone material (which helped Falco to be in Melee btw).

Fiora want: abstain
I've not reached the point where she rejoined my team yet in Xenoblade, so I prefer to not give this a want score.

-----

Slippy prediction: 4.50%
I suppose it will decrease a bit?

NiGHTS prediction: 0.94%
Who?

Nominating:
(Rerate) Returning fighters: Squirtle and Ivysaur x3
Playable newcomer: Bubsy x2

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Fiora

Want: 10%

T-Rex

Chance: 2%

Want: 90%
IT'S THE ************* T-REX!

Predictions: Slippy 5%

Predictions: Nights 1%

Zilexion

Smash Cadet
Fiora:
Second Xenoblade Chronicles Rep.:
Chance - 0%
Want - 100%
I'm a huge Xenoblade Chronicles fan, and I consider Shulk lucky that big daddy Sakurai included him. Xenoblade Chronicles is five years old and its semi-sequel is only out in japan right now, so it's hardly a substantial franchise. I consider Xenoblade lucky to have been so well represented alongside far more popular, successful, and influential games and their fighters. I do not think we'll see any more significant Xenoblade related content in Sm4sh, I honestly think Xenoblade already has more then it deserves. However, oh would I still love to see it happen.

What a convenient concept, thank you to whoever nominated it. The response can now be used for any further Xenoblade Chronicles rep propositions, Reyn isn't too far off last I checked.

T-Rex:
Chance
- 10%
Want - 20%
I enjoyed the first Fossil Fighters as a cute, but rather flawed rpg, and I'm not sure if the series really deserves representation in the form of a fighter yet. In the past 7 years the series has seen 3 games on the ds/3ds, and from what I can tell they've all sold well... but haven't really been improving all that much, granted I only played the first. It wouldn't be the first smaller relatively new rpg series to get a rep in smash, but unlike Xenoblade, I don't see nearly as much talk or support for Fossil Fighters, and it in general doesn't seem to have the same level of popularity or scale as Xenoblade. As for the T-Rex itself, too big, I'm fairly certain getting a human rep for fossil fighters would be better to represent the source. While the T-Rex is definitely quite prominent in its marketing, the actual impact it has in the games is nothing too special or memorable to anyone who isn't already a fan of the Tyrannosaurus Rex, so to appease a wider range of series fans, focusing on any one vivosaur would be a hindrance. Also, since I bothered looking at sales figures I thought I should note, (according to the data I could find), between the two, Fossil Fighters series has a bit over a .5 million unit lead on the Xenoblade series, though that gap'll shrink once X releases outside of Japan.

Predictions:
Nights - 10%
Slippy - 10%

Nominations:
Validar (FE:A) x 3
Neku Sakuraba (TWEWY) x 2

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Fiora:
Chance: 7%. She's really 7% of the 9% I gave when we rated original XBC character. And yes, its a complete coincidence that I used that number just now.
Want: 55%.
I love the entire cast of Xenoblade. However, I feel it’s best to move on to an X newcomer instead.
T-Rex:
Chance: 6%.
Want: abstain.

Prediction:
NIGHTS: 6%.
Slippy: 4%.

Nomination:
General Klump x5.
(Note: Only boosting him when I feel like it. Won't bother seriously pushing him to the top until his support thread is finished I feel we need another joke day.)

Fiora
Want: 0%

T-Rex
Chance: 2%
Want: 30% (I'd rather have Tyrantrum if we get a T-Rex)

NIGHTs: 2%
Slippy: 5%

Nominations: Kamek 10x

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Fiora:
Chances: 1.8% Not going to happen. Probably.
Want: 0% No thanks, I'd rather see series that actually need more representation get it instead of Xenoblade.

T-rex: Abstain

Predictions: NIGHTS: 8%
Slippy 6.28%
Nominations: Rerate! X 5 Magolor

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Fiora
I'm fine with the Xenoblade rep we have. It's a relatively new series, and needs some time to establish.​

T-Rex
Some generic dinosaur from a relatively unknown Pokémon ripoff? Unlikely.
But where is the AT of this? We need that stat.
NiGHTS prediction: 1.1%
Slippy prediction: 5.5%

Nom: Ivy x5

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Fiora

Chance: 5%
Want: 40%

- Chances are that if we're going to get a second Xenoblade rep, it'd be from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

T-Rex

Chance: 4%
Want: 40%

- It'd be interesting to see.

Predictions

NiGHTS: 1.8%

Slippy: 3%

Nominations

Eliwood x3
Super Mario Maker Stage x2

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

FIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!
Chance:
1%

One of the most popular and important characters in Xenoblade, but her support for the ballot isn't that strong.
Indifferent.

T-Rex
Chance:
0%

A dinosaur from a series that doesn't get too much recognition from Nintendo.
Want: 25%
Might be cool.

NiGHTS Prediction: .93%
Oh boy.
Slippy Prediction: 3.33%
Oh dear.

Nominations: Heihachi 5x

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
The On-button
Chance: 3%
Want: Abstain

T-Rex:
I believe they'd rather go for the encompassing hero....

Want: 1%
.....Who is the better choice

Capslock Counselor: 1.4%
Sli Pup: 2.2%

Pikachu Libre representation x5

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
Fiora

As of now Xenoblade isn't really that big of a property, nor has it been around long enough to warrant a second rep. Not to mention the fact that if any Xenoblade character were to be a second rep they'd probably be from Chronicles X. I don't see much of a chance from her.

Never played Xenoblade, watched a lets play and that was it. Fiora really doesn't bring much and really wouldn't be a very interesting character IMO.

T-Rex

Fossil Fighters isn't that big, they really don't have any reason to be represented in Smash outside of an Assist Trophy

Don't care about Fossil Fighters, don't want a rep.

Predictions

Slippy: 10%

NiGHTS: 7%

Guess I'll Nominate
Klonoa x5
I'll put my extra 5 to Klonoa

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
T-Rex
Chances: 1%
Unfortunately, despite having some potential as a playable candidate, Fossil Fighter is a very under the radar series. It does do well for itself, but it doesn't stick out as much even when compared to other games that sell similarly, and not too many campaign for it over other characters. So it's not very likely that it'd get playable representation, even if the T-Rex is one of their more notable candidates.

Want: 65%
I do feel that this guy would be fun. From what I get from the series, I do feel that it could bring a lot to the table in terms of a playable moveset and it would be nice to see how Sakurai would work the character into the game.

Fiora
While she's a very popular character, she's not too strong a candidate for the series or on the ballot.

Want: 65%
Again, could be a fun character.

Last edited:

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
So I've never done this before, so I might mess up but gonna show support for FIOOORRRRUUUUUNNGG
chance: 10%
Probably the next likely rep for the original Xenoblade, but I'd sooner expect someone from X
Want: 100%
YEEEEESSSSSSSS HER MOVESET WOULD BE SO CASH and she's from such an amazing game that could definitely use more recognition and one more character to bastardize and run one of their quotes into the ground

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Fiora
Chance: 1.2%
Xenoblade already got its fair share of representation in Smash 4, so I doubt Sakurai is about to consider another character from the original especially when Xenoblade Chronicles X is coming out soon. I'll give Fiora a small score of 1.2%.
Xenoblade is probably too new and small of a franchise for DLC...

Want: 20%
I'd rather see other franchises get a new character, but I wouldn't really mind seeing Fiora.

T-Rex
Chance: 1.4%
I think that if something like this were to happen, it would have been for the base game and not DLC. I'll give the mascot from Fossil Fighters a small rating of 1.4%.
I'm just not seeing this franchise get representation through DLC at this point...

Want: 10%
If only to have a Dinosaur on the roster.
:4yoshi: Oh right...

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Fiora's chances: 0.5%

She's probably the most likely choice for an original Xenoblade character, but I think Shulk will continue represent the game by himself.

Like I said before, I think the game is represented just fine with Shulk alone, as great the game is.

T. Rex's chances: 5%

Same score as the hero.

Want: 25%

Would rather have the hero, but I'd be ok with a T. Rex.

NiGHTS prediction: 0.99%
Slippy prediction: 11.39%

Nominations: Muddy Mole x5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Ouch, that voter turnout. Easily one of the quietest days we've ever had. :(

The winners today are @Comet-Xing for Captain Syrup and @ Sir Gengar de Èctoplasma Sir Gengar de Èctoplasma for Pokémon Stadium.
I'm sure that guy who only made one message seven and a half years ago will be very surprised to see he's been tagged.

Fiora
Chance: 1% - She's a well recieved character, I'll give her that. But there's almost no demand for another Xenoblade character and I'm sure Sakurai would rather focus on XCX if he wanted to give the series more attention.
Want: 80%

T-Rex
Chance: 1% - I just don't see us getting a Fossil Fighter character. There's very little demand for one and the series hasn't been very successful.

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
FIORA
CHANCE: 2.52%
WANT: 29.77%

T-REX
CHANCE: 2.15%
WANT: 29.30%
Next up we're rating Nights from Sega's Nights: Journey of Dreams and Rerating Slippy (I can't even remember rating him the first time). Also please predict what score Kamek and Frigate Orpheon will get tomorrow.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Go over and touch NiGHTS, you'll see what I mean. That is of course, if you are interested in that sort of thing.

Chance: 0.5%

Most Sega requests from Smash fans so far are for nothing but Sonic characters, which is a huge problem for this character. Other than its lack of requests, NiGHTS's second game was pretty divisive among critics and fans alike when it was first released on the Wii years ago. That being said, this Nightmaren is better off being likely in our dreams instead of reality due to its unfortunate circumstances.

The first game was a freaking masterpiece that even Miyamoto said that he regrets not creating. NiGHTS would be an excellent Sega character for this game that could pre vide a great moveset revolving around its acrobatics and Persona abilities. Even if his real chances are low, I would love to see it kick Sonic's furry blue butt harder than Zazz.

Slippy Toad is in need of rescuing AGAIN

Chance: 15%

This froggy is a long standing member of the Star Fox team who is considered a joke because of his clumsiness and the fact that you save him in every game. But truth be told, he's in a better situation than Krystal from a marketing standpoint due to his expanded role in Star Fox Zero and the unlockable Mario Maker costume. But his requests are nonexistent and his vocal hatedom are things that can get in the way of his inclusion.
Want: 100%

Believe it or not, Slippy is a personally favorite Star Fox character of mines due to the sole fact that he made everything the team even use. Unlike most fans who complain about him being an annoying croaking pest, I actually appreciate the character since he does his best to help the team on every mission. I'm sure they can expand upon his genius personality for a good moveset revolving around technology or his clumsiness for that uniqueness flair. And it would be damning if I say that I'd prefer him over Krystal by a long shot.

Kamek prediction: 1%
Frigate Orpheon prediction: 12%

Nominations: Abe Lincoln x10

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

NiGHTS and Slippy

Chance and Want:

(Quadruple Zeroes)

As someone who doesn't hate Slippy and enjoyed the original NiGHTS into Dreams (never played the sequel), I don't think either of these two have any reason to be in Smash.

A NiGHTS stage on the other hand, I wouldn't mind. I just don't see any moveset potential in the character him/herself.

Predictions:

Kamek - 2%

Frigate Orpheon Stage - 5%

Nominations: Banjo-Kazooie x5

Last edited by a moderator:

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
NiGHTS

Chance: 10%

I'm gonna be completely honest, the chances of NiGHTS getting in is low on his/her own. Although I believe as a 2nd Sega Rep the chances are high. Aside from Sonic I think Sega has given NiGHTS the most attention out of most of its IP's (Sonic Team ones specifically). NiGHTS has crossed over with Sonic multiple times in the past, most recently in Lost Worlds and Runners. I believe if Sega was to get another rep, NiGHTS would be it. If not him/her then Arle Nadja from Puyo Puyo which is popular in japan, or ya know... another Sonic character.

Want:
100%

After Ryu got in I know that if Sega got another rep it should be NiGHTS. As much as I'm sure many others would rather have Tails, Shadow or Knuckles I'd rather they use another IP instead. Sonic gets a huge amount of attention from Sega as is, leaving Sega's other titles with nothing more than Sega All-Star games. NiGHTS' dream/flight based attacks could make for an exceedingly unique moveset, and seeing him/her fight along Sonic for once would be perfect to me.

Slippy

Chance:
20%

As a Nintendo IP Slippy already has a good chance, but the same as Krystal, he must go through Wolf. Wolf's veteran status puts him at a huge disadvantage and the fact that he is know more for being helpless than a fighter really doesn't help.

Want:
0%

I personally don't care or another Star Fox rep.

Predictions

Abstain

Klonoa x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Nights

Chance - 0% - Yeah, not strong enough connections to Nintendo, nor strong enough to be popular.

Want - 50.01% - Eh. Could be cool, but don't care.

Gonna Copy Paste what I said earlier for Slippy

Chance - 1.85% - Semi-popular in Japan, but mediocre support elsewhere. Combined with Wolf and Krystal eating up most of his support and competing, and well...

Want - 55% - Not before Wolf, but I would prefer him over Krystal, at least.

Predictions

Kamek - 3.24% - Stage Hazard. That shouldn't do well...

Frigate Orphan Stage - 12.37% - Less popular than the Pirate Ship.

Nominations

Fountain of Dreams X5

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Nights
Double 0

Slippey
Chance 1
Want 5%
Only because if he came with Peppy, having the star fox team would be cool. But I would prefer Wolf over both

Prediction Kamek 1.8%
Frigate 10%

Nominate rob eye bug fix x5

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Nights

Don't know who this is.

Slippy

Want: 1%

Predictions: Kamek 5%

Predictions: Frigate Orpheon 10%

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Slippy Toad
Chance: 20%
Want: 60%

Slippy has big potential as an engineer. Whether he would be a blaster-toting, projectile-reflecting amphibian is conjecture. The same could be said of just about any character in this franchise if Sakurai chose to be unimaginative. Now, I of course have my own favorite, but I wouldn't suspect foul play if Slippy was chosen to be the next SF newcomer. Slippy is still as relevant as he was since the franchise's debut and he holds seniority over most characters in it. The FAN THEORY suggesting that 2 DLC characters from the same franchise is impossible is as unfounded as ever, and so I don't think Wolf would hinder Slippy Toad's chances so much as a lack of vocal support would. I haven't a clue how big the demand for this character is, but one thing's for certain, basing popularity off what you see on Smashboards is a recipe for getting shocked (and potentially rustled) in the end. :)

NiGHTS
Chance: Flat zero.
Want: 30%

I have a small interest in this airborne Sonic, but nothing that makes me really support the idea.

Nominate x5 Belome

Pakky

Smash Hero
NiGHTS

Chance:1%
Sadly even though I like NiGHTS and feel that they would be an excellent addition, as its been said before NiGHTs gets pushed to the wayside by other Sonic characters. Which I feel is a shame because Smash really lacks a character that truly dominates in the air. That being said, even though I have made a set for this character I feel that if Sega were allowed another character, that character most likely would be a character from the sonic series like Eggman or Knuckles.

Want:100%

This character is it. I too after looking at Ryu was a tad flabbergasted at what was possible. The possibility of third parties getting another entry is fantastic, and even though there are other characters that might come to mind for some, to me NiGHTS is the best choice. Its true that NiGHTS only has two game to their name, one being on the Wii; it is also true that in just about every Sonic game/sega game released NiGHTS has made an appearance. Not only that but NiGHTS has a large range of abilities that differ from Sonic and would be interesting to use in smash for a more detailed explanation I have made a set which can be seen here:http://smashboards.com/threads/nights-the-nightmaren-of-nightopia.411431/#post-20021012

Slippy

Chance:1%
Haven't really heard anything about him being in any kind of high demand, after Krystal, Star Fox support from my experience pretty much comes to a halt. I've never really come in contact with people who seriously consider him.

What can he do? Honestly I hope I don't sound too ignorant but nothing about him screams fighter to me. Wolf is a savage, and Krystal is a weird staff user and telepath (I think) where Slippy is a bad Arwing pilot and a mechanic (I think). Regardless I think when it comes to Star Fox there are better choices.

Nomination: Taizo Hori (Dig Dug guy) X5.

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
NIGHTS:
Chance: 6%.
Want: 80%. I like the concept of anyone joining from Sega that isn't from Sonic.

Slippy: Chance: 13%.
Want: 20%. Would make for a funny moveset and Slippy himself I actually really liked in Assault/Adventure. However, she'd most likely retain her N64 voice actor like the others have, which I've really hated hearing in newer games ever since his awesome Assault voice. I hate that portrayal of Slippy so badly now, a part of me would rather not see this happen because of it. *shrug*.

Nomination:
General Klump x5.

NIGHTs
Chance and Want: Double Zeroes

Slippy
Chance: 5% (has to compete with both Wolf and Krystal)

Kamek: 1%
Frigate Orpheon: 14%

Nominations: Tyrantrum 5x

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Thanks god at least Fiora got a lower chances score than the concept of another Xenoblade character.

-----

Who? chances: 0.02%
Okay I'm kind of hypocritical as I actually knew who this character was, but I had no idea of which series she(?) came from and what the character is about. I've done some research, and I've come to the conclusion that NiGHTS is simply not Smash material. Quoting what I said in the Shantae rerate day:
(I think in the future I should put a link to this post whenever we will be rating third-party characters who I think are nowhere near my third-party standards for Smash. That sounds like a good idea.)
NiGHTS want: 0%
I'm too protective about more third-parties in Smash to be interested. Though at least I like her/his/its/whatever design. Seems like the kind of character I wouldn't mind to see as a cameo, but I wouldn't want to be playable.

-----

Looking back at my previous Slippy rating I think that I fully agree with my past self since it perfectly represents what I think about him:
Slippy chances: 0.35%
I don't see what this guy has going for him to be honest. We already have two members of the Star Fox team in Smash Bros. and he has to compete with the more popular Krystal. His saving grace is that he's the engineer behind all machines and accessories used by the Star Fox team.
Slippy want: 0%
Not interested at all. His voice is annoying and his inclusion would feel like it's pushing it. We already have Fox and his main sidekick to represent the Star Fox team, and neither Slippy or Peppy need to be playable.
-----

Kamek prediction: 0.80%
Stage hazard AND Smash Tour event AND Smash Run enemy. Nuff said.

Frigate Orpheon prediction: 15.29%
Not exactly the most popular Brawl stage, and part of me thinks that this stage was cut because of Palkia and Skull Kid, which would possibly have made this stage a technical nightmare.

Nominating:
(Rerate) Returning fighters: Squirtle and Ivysaur x1
Playable newcomer: Kaptain K. Rool x4

Yeah I've changed my priorities once again. For clarification, this is about Kaptain K. Rool, not King K. Rool, in other words it's K. Rool playable in Smash but with Kaptain as his default persona. Maybe Sakurai thought Kaptain's popularity and moveset potential made him worthy of being K. Rool's main portrayal in Smash and he instead put the King persona as a Mii costume? He's the guy who made biker Wario his main portrayal in Smash after all.

Sorry Bubsy, but I have higher priorities than trying to make sure we get a character with an overall 0% chances score.

Besides, don't forget to rate Tyranitar in chances and want as a playable character in Pokkén if you're interested!
(Is it wrong if I blatantly advertise my Pokkén RTC thread by telling each day who we will be rating in my posts here? :grin:)

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
NiGHTS

- Either Miku Hatsune or a second Sonic rep would have better chances.

Slippy

Chance: 5%

- As silly as he can be in the Star Fox games, he's the one that provides the team with their cool gadgets which could translate to Smash as a rather unique moveset.

Predictions

Kamek: 1.9%
Frigate Orpheon: 3.2%

Nominations

Eliwood x3
Ryouma (Fire Emblem) x2

Top Bottom