• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

D

Deleted member

Captain Syrup

Chance and Want: Abstain

Pokemon Stadium Stage

Chance and Want: Double Zeroes

Both of its songs are included in PS2 (not PlayStation 2, the other one), plus PS1's (again, this has no relation to PlayStation whatsoever) inclusion would be redundant in my opinion.

Predictions:

Fiora - 1.5%

T-Rex - 1.5%

Nominations: Banjo-Kazooie x5

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Captain Syrup

Chance: 5%
Want: 30%

While I like the character, her chances are very slim.

Melee's Pokemon Stadium

Chance: 10%
Want: 0%

We already have a pokemon stadium. Adding another one would just be redundant.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Captain Syrup
Chance: 29%
It's probably due to her not being as well known like most Wario characters and it doesn't help that Ashley and Jimmy T are more popular than her.

Want: 40%
I'm cool with her

Pokemon Stadium 1
Chance: 39%
Want: 100%

Hey, do you guys want a Pokemon Stadium stage where it's stage hazards aren't a mess and unfun (Ice Physics in a fighter, ugh)

Then look no further to the original, still the best stage and Music won't hold it back IMO.

Starman
Isa Jo
Concept: Create-a-Skin for a fighter

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
Captain Syrup

Chance: 20%

Wario only has one rep so a second isn't that absurd, and Wario is a pretty important character so its possible. The main issue is whether or not he gets a Wario Ware or Land Rep, and even then I don't see much reason to add another character from either.

Want:
10%

Never played the Wario games so not really interested in a rep from them. I'm not against her inclusion but I'm not asking for it either

Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

No word of Melee stages, so its not likely until then.

Got a Pokemon stadium, rather have other Melee stages.

Predictions

Fiora: 6%

T-Rex: Abstain

NiGHTS x5

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Captain Syrup
Chance: 15%
Want: 80%

Easily the best Wario Land rep though it seems like Sakurai prefers the WarioWare series. I think she'd be great plus we need more villains.

Pokemon Stadium

I have a feeling if Melee stages were available for DLC Pokemon Stadium would be one of them. It's still unlikely though I'd like for it to return.

Abstain from Predictions

Nomination: Patricia Wagon (x5)

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Captain Syrup:
Chance - 12%
This does seem like the kind of quirky choice Sakurai could go for, but I doubt it for DLC.

Want - 60%
I loved the Wario Land games and I've always felt like Syrup would be a great call back to them.

Pokemon Stadium:
Chance - 40%
I guess it could happen.

Want - 20%
I wouldn't really mind, but there are other stages I'd prefer to see.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Captain Syrup
Chance: 0%
Want: 35%

Pokemon Stadium

Predictions
Fiora: 7.9%
T-Rex: 1.25%

Nominate x5 Belome

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Captain Syrup

Chance - 1.04% - Yeah, not much of chance. Wario Ware has badly overshadowed Wario Land at this point, so I say it's best to wait. I can't see her being popular enough to justify choosing her over a Wario Ware character instead if they are that desperate for more Wario characters.

Want -20% - Meh. Tetra's my pirate of choice.

Pokemon stadium

Chance - 7.5% - While I suppose it could be possible, I think having the stage music for it somewhat hurts it's chances. That and possibly being kinda redundant with the existence of two similar stages...

Want - 50% - Eh. Don't care one way or the other.

Predictions

Fiora - 0.91% - Shouldn't do better than Xenoblade characters as a whole, right?

T-Rex - 10.25% - Should do worse than the Fossil Hero, I guess...

Nominations

Slippy Toad X5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Groose said:
Brash the Bear
Scores Not Counted
Hey it's the banana brained Rate Their Chances crew! What do you think you're doing coming into Brash's Cabin without permission? See that Chance and Want Rate? I had no scores counted and I bet that no one would give me a valid score in the future.

BRASH
PRETTY MUCH BKUPA666'S RATING DIVIDED BY THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO VOTED: 0.79%
WANT: 14.55%

Whhhhhhaaaaaaaat! You guys can't have given me a real negative score that was actually counted. I've had no scores counted for an entire year in the running! Yooooooooouuuuu guuuuuuuys made me soooooooo angry that I could......

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Captain Syrup chances: 0.4%
Wario Land doesn't seem to be a priority for Sakurai, though it got a piece of music, so I guess it at least counts for something. Support is also pretty low.

Captain Syrup want: abstain

-----

Pokémon Stadium 1 stage chances: 8%
Before anything else I'll say that being redundant with Pokémon Stadium 2 is a non-issue considering they were both in Brawl, and if this stage is added back, then it would be for nostalgia value, not for the sake of another Pokémon Stadium. It's a fan favorite in Melee, but is held back by its musics which already are used on Pokémon Stadium 2 on the Wii U version, and I'm not sure on whether it is viable on 3DS due to its transformations.

Pokémon Stadium 1 stage want: 70%
As someone who grew up with Melee I have fond memories on this stage, and its transformations are pretty cool.

-----

Fiora prediction: 1.87%
I swear if she gets a higher chances score than the concept of another Xenoblade Chronicles character...

T-rex prediction: 3.22%
Just a wild guess, but I suppose it won't do an amazing score.

Nominating:
(Rerate) Returning fighters: Squirtle and Ivysaur x3
Playable newcomer: Bubsy x2

Because after the Brash failure we desperately need to rate a character who will get an overall flat zero in chances. And if even Bubsy fails to get an overall flat zero, I've prepared the heavy artillery. (Clue: it's not Magikarp)

SpiritofSpeed

Smash Cadet
Captain Syrup:
Chances: 5%
Want: 10%

(obscure)

Pokemon Stadium:
Chances: 10%
Want: 5%

(Stadium 2 pretty much fills this purpose)

Nominations:
Returning Stage - New Pork City x5

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Capt. Syrup:
Chances: 3% As much as I like Wario Land, I'mma going to be blunt. She's obscure as heck, not many people who haven't played Wario Land will know who she is.
Want: 20% Not really that interested.

Pokemon Stadium:
Chances: 20% Fairly well demanded stage, but from Melee, we don't know how that works yet, so it's kind of a toss up in my eyes.
Want: 100% I loved this stage, it's (usually) legal and a pretty fun stage overall.

Predictions: Fiora 8%
T-Rex 3%
Nominations:
Rerate Magolor x 4
Bubsy x 1 I wonder, on the day he is finally rated, what could possibly go wrong?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Syrup
Chance 1%
Wario Land doesn't seem to have any priority.
Want 10%
Meh

Pokemon Stadium 1
Chance 7%
Its song is already on the other one.
Want 40%
It was a cool stage

Prediction
Fiora 2%
T-Rex 0.9%

Nominate R.O.B. eye bug fix x5

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Captain Syrup

Chance: 6%
Want: 20%

Sakurai seems to prefer WarioWare to any of the other subseries Wario has, but Syrup would still be an ideal pick. I honestly would prefer a WarioWare rep to this, too.

Pokemon Stadium

Want: 50%

Music being on other stages is really not that big an issue, since cut songs could always be recycled for it. I'm neutral to this one.

Predictions:

Fiora: 3%
T-Rex: 0.80%

Nominate: Frigate Orpheon x5

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Captain Syrup
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

In terms of chance, her ballot support is small and Wario Land has so little content compared to WarioWare.
In terms of want, I want Wario gaining a Wario Land moveset instead of a Wario Land character. Wario represents his series just fine, but he needs moves to give it justice.

Pokemon Stadium
Chance:
1%

All of its music is in Pokemon Stadium 2.
It would be a decent competitive stage and I like the 1st one far more than the 2nd one.

Fiora Prediction: 2.51%
She has the best chance out of all Xenoblade characters, but that's not saying much.
T-Rex Prediction: .88%
*shrugs*

Nominations: Heihachi 5x

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Captain Syrup

Chance: 4%
Want: 60%

- A character from Wario's original series WarioLand. I'd love to see more Wario series reps but it seems that she'd get overshadowed over WarioWare characters such as Mona or Ashley.
Pokemon Stadium Stage

Want: 2%
Predictions

Fiora: 2.1%
T-Rex: 1.2%

Nominations

Eliwood x3
Super Mario Maker Stage x2

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Syrup
Chance: 1% as far as I'm concerned, we either get Ashley in Smash 5, or we have another game with just Wario as a rep for his series.

Want: 0% - Ashley or bust.

Pokemon Stadium
Chance: 35% - It was a popular stage, and we haven't had a Pokemon DLC stage yet. I thinks it will right between this and Saffron City
Want: 90%

Nominations:
Idolm@ster Representation x 3
Fire Emblem DLC Stage x 2

Predictions:
Fiora- 3%
T- Rex - 6%

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Captain Syrup:
Chance: 0.5%
As far as Sakurai (and Nintendo in general) is concerned, Wario Land is a relic of the past. Ashley is even in Mario Maker. WarioWare Inc, is the path forward.

Want: 45%
Wouldn't mind her.
Pokémon Stadium:
Chance: 50%It was ported to Brawl, so it should be easy to bring it to Smash 4. And it is popular too.

Sure. Why not?​

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Captain Syrup's Chance: 1%
She's an obscure and forgotten character from the overshadowed half of her franchise. If Wario gets another character, it will be from the Ware series.

Captain Syrup's Want: 5%
I really rather Wario continue to be the lone character from his series.

----------

Pokemon Stadium's Chance: 25%
It's hard to rate stage chance since the factors are not visible. It has been a pretty popular stage and probably wouldn't be hard to port over.

Pokemon Stadium's Want: 100%
I'm baffled how the inferior Pokemon Stadium 2 was brought back and not this one. It's a very fun stage that is simple but very interesting thanks to the terrain change mechanic. Plus, we really need more stages.

The Jiggernaut

Smash Cadet
Captain Syrup
Not really likely at all. Has appeared in Wario Land Shake It! But that is the most recent appearance.

One of my favorite villains back in my childhood. I would love to see her back and a revival of the wario land series.

Pokemon Stadium
Chance: 50%
It was ported back to brawl. One of the few stages ported to brawl that has not returned to Wii U/ 3DS.

I would much rather have any other pokemon stage to be honest. Saffron City, Poke Floats, Spear Pillar, to name a few. Or at the least an import of a 3DS stage to the Wii U and vice-versa.

Nominations: Frigate Orpheon X5

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Captain Syrup
20% Chance
100% Want

Pokemo n Stadium
55% Chance
100%Want

Nominating Pichu X 5

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Captain Syrup
Chance: 1.5%
Isn't a prominent enough character as it stands. I'll give Wario's primary rival a small score of 1.5%.
Maybe if they start using her character again...

Want: 1.2%
I'd rather see other characters.

Pokemon Stadium
Chance: 27.4%
We haven't seen any Melee stages as DLC yet, so that's not a very good sign. That being said, if we do get Melee DLC stages in the future I can see Pokemon Stadium as one of the more likely additions. I'll give the concept of Pokemon Stadium getting added as a veteran DLC stage a rating of 27.4%.
Wait to see if we do end up getting any DLC stages from Melee...

If only to satisfy my OCD for having one Pokemon Stadium without the other. I also think it's a neat stage.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Sorry, it'll be a late/no nom update today; I'm in transit all day.

Syrup: 1% chance, 0% want

Melee stadium: 15% chance, 100% want
Loved the stadium stage with no-gimmick transformations. Should totally come back. We need one pokemon stage that doesn't rely on 4 battle-changing gimmicks
Nom: Ivyx5

Zilexion

Smash Cadet
Captain Syrup:
Chance
- 0%
Want - 0%
Considering that the current situation of Warioland representation in Sm4sh boils down to one song, and nothing else, without a revival of the series, I'd say we're more likely to get a second Wario on the roster then to get her.

Pokemon Stadium:
Chance - 25%
Want - 30%
Sm4sh Wiiu already has Pokemon Stadium 2. It's possible that it'll happen, it is a fan favorite from melee, yet there's nothing to prove whether or not we will get any dlc melee stages to begin with. In the event that melee stages do return, considering we won’t be getting much stage dlc, it would be a waste for big daddy Sakurai to spend time bringing it back in place of other stages when a version of it is already included in the base game.

Predictions:
Fiora - 5%
T-Rex - 5%

Nominations:
Validar (FE:A) x 3

Neku Sakuraba (TWEWY) x 2

Troykv

Smash Master
Captain Syrup:

The problem? She outclassed for all the popular characters from Wario series (like Ashley)... And Wario Land Representation in general is weak (only a song, the Classic Overalls and the victory theme).

Eh... I don't sure about her.

Pokémon Stadium:

The problem could be redundancy... but al least is a stage that shared game with the other Pokémon Stadium

I don't this stage's fan... But could be fun.

Predictions:

Fiora (so... this one is a Xenoblade Character... Right?): 2.4%
T-Rex: 3.5%

Nominations:

Idolm@ster Representation (is time to boost this one uh?) x3
Fire Emblem Stage DLC x2

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Captain Syrup:

The problem? She outclassed for all the popular characters from Wario series (like Ashley)... And Wario Land Representation in general is weak (only a song, the Classic Overalls and the victory theme).

Eh... I don't sure about him.

Pokémon Stadium:

The problem could be redundancy... but al least is a stage that shared game with the other Pokémon Stadium

I don't this stage's fan... But could be fun.

Predictions:

Fiora (so... this one is a Xenoblade Character... Right?): 2.4%
T-Rex: 3.5%

Nominations:

Idolm@ster Representation (is time to boost this one uh?) x3
Fire Emblem Stage DLC x2
Captain Syrup is a man!!!????

:troll:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Captain Syrup's chances: 0.5%

Not a WarioWare character.

Oddly enough despite liking Ware more than Land by a large margin I would rather have Syrup more than any Ware character by a large margin. Still, I think Wario is fine by himself.

Stadium's chances: 20%

It's possible.

I liked it but it's already returned once and I would much much rather have Poke Floats or Saffron City back.

Fiora prediction: 3.20%
T-Rex prediction: 4.19%

Nominations: Muddy Mole x10!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Captain Syrup
Sakurai's obvious hatred of Wario land is more than enough of a reason why I don't think she will happen. The chances of a WarioWare character (Jimmy T or Mona) are much better in comparison to this underrated pirate girl.

Want: 40%
Just give me my damn sexy pirate girl from Wario Land, Sakurai!

Pokemon Stadium 1
Chance: 15%
Want: 12%

Another Pokemon Stadium stage is so unlikely that I would rather not say why other than the use of most songs from that stage. Plus, Poke Floats would be so much better than that in the end.

Predictions

Fiora: 5%
The Mother****ing T-Rex: 2%

Nomination: Kamek x5

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Captain Syrup
Chance: 1%

Pokémon Stadium

Fiora Prediction: 2.63%
Fossil Fighters T Rex Prediction: 1.89%

Nominations:
Omanyte x5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Captain Syrup
Chance: 0% (Rounded Down) - Nintendo really only cares about Warioware nowadays and the Wario series content in SSB is almost 100% from "ware". Also she's another character who has almost no demand.
Want: 20%

Pokemon Stadium Melee

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
CAPTAIN SYRUP
CHANCE: 5.15%
WANT: 28.44%

MELEE POKEMON STADIUM
CHANCE: 18.66%
WANT: 45.47%
Next up we're rating Fiora from Xenoblade and a T-Rex from Fossil Fighters. Also please predict what score Nights and Slippy will get tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Fiora

Chance: 2.5%

She's the most likely candidate for a second representative from the original Xenoblade, that isn't saying much.

T-Rex

Want: 60%

Why did we rate the B.B. Bandit Trio first?

NiGHTS - 1.5%

Slippy - 2%

Nominations: Banjo-Kazooie x5

Last edited by a moderator:

CometX-ing

Smash Apprentice
Fiora

As of now Xenoblade isn't really that big of a property, nor has it been around long enough to warrant a second rep. Not to mention the fact that if any Xenoblade character were to be a second rep they'd probably be from Chronicles X. I don't see much of a chance from her.

Never played Xenoblade, watched a lets play and that was it. Fiora really doesn't bring much and really wouldn't be a very interesting character IMO.

T-Rex

Fossil Fighters isn't that big, they really don't have any reason to be represented in Smash outside of an Assist Trophy

Don't care about Fossil Fighters, don't want a rep.

Predictions

Slippy: 10%

NiGHTS: 7%

Guess I'll Nominate
Klonoa x5

Last edited:
Top Bottom