• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
Tom Nook
Likelihood: 1%
I think the Villager axed his chances

Want: 25%

Toad
Likelihood: 5%

Want: 5%

Ephraim
Prediction: 2%
didn't know who this guy was until today

Nominations:
Majora's Mask Link x5

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Tom Nook
chance: 5%
want: 50%

Indifferent towards Tom Nook.

Toad
chance: 20%
want: 55%

Would be interesting to see Toad playable in Smash Bros. even when Peach already has him in her Neutral Special move.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Tom Nook - 2%
I can't imagine anyone was too surprised when Villager was first announced for Smash. Animal Crossing is simply too popular to be left out in the cold for long. Now, two reps in their first Smash? That's a far loftier goal, especially for a series not about fighting, and I think everyone assumed Tom Nook and the player character were the two characters vying for the one AC slot. With Villager confirmed, Tom Nook appears to be out. The only reason I'm not going to give a zero is the reveal trailer, considering we specifically see Tom Nook read the letter to Villager. Maybe that's a hint from Sakurai that Tom's on the way, but I'm more inclined to believe that it's a nice touch in the trailer that fans are reading too much into. Feels very unlikely for this particular Smash.
Want - 25% - I wouldn't hate him, but I think one AC character is enough.

Toad - 30%
Being revealed as part of Peach's moveset is a big blow to this character's chances, sure, but is Toad really out? We already know that Toon Link is in despite being revealed very early on as a stage element, and it's looking like Ridley may end up going down the same path. Knowing that, who's to say Toad can't appear by himself just because he's in a moveset? He's more important now than he's ever really been in Nintendo history, and with the four veteran Mario characters revealed so quickly, it seems likely a fifth is around the corner. Perhaps more importantly for Toad, Peach's reveal specifically came with the message that her moveset may be "refreshed" before release, something no other character reveal has. This seems to indicate Toad is being strongly considered for playability, and while there's a strong chance he still misses the cut, it's far too early to say he's out of the running.
Want - 70% - Seems like a stretch playability-wise, but c'mon, who doesn't like Toad?

Ephraim Prediction - 0.67%
This is sure to be ugly.

Nominations
Tetra/Toon Zelda x5

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Tom Nook:

Chance: 30%
Want: 3% I haven't played animal crossing, so...

Toad:

Chance: 40%
Want: 50%

Ephraim Prediction: 10% As much as I like him, I can't see him making it on the roster.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Nook: 30% I think there is enough things in AC to have 2 reps, and tom nook is just the second banana we need/
Want 80%

Toad 20%
want 60%

fire emblem guy #207 - 5% send him with the rest.

Noms:
Amerastasu (did I spell it right?) x5
You can call her Ammy for short if you have problems spelling her name.
.n_n.

D

Deleted member

You can call her Amy for short if you have problems spelling her name.
.n_n.
Not to sound rude, but it's actually "Ammy". XD

Hahaha! I do love seeing Amaterasu getting nominated though since I love Okami!

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I stand corrected.

That said given what DK has been through (Everything between country 3 and Returns was pretty much balls, barr Mario Vs. Donkey Kong which is different, and hardly a DK game by smash standards) it too is growing, at least back to it's older popularity, since Retro got a hold of it.
Kirby is also worth noting is basically the testing ground of Nintendo, his games tend to sell poorly due to the significant differences between them as HAL try out new game design ideas... it's risky, and few people can be bothered to keep up.. heck, a platformer where you can fly infinitely is already a bit of an experiment back in the first dreamland games, so I think he's more important to Nintendo than the sales figures alone.
I also said in my post I don't think Star Fox deserves 3 characters, but they're there, the space animals are a huge part of smash, and they shouldn't be removed.
Metroid, or more precisely, Ridley-wise it's all about fan appeasing, and they're a vocal bunch...

Back to AC:
Maybe it deserves a second rep then, but even then I think the Girl Villager would be a better choice for more AC work... I mean, Tom Nook's just the guy you buy stuff from, the game is about the player character and the friends you make in the village, and there's certainly not enough slots to fit them all in...

I think if there was actually an obvious choice, and not just a ball-less (ie. just an animal, no mythical powers) tanuki chosen because there should be another an animal crossing rep, I'd be up for it, but there isn't as far as I'm concerned...
The thing with Tom Nook you can see that he can have potential to become unique, this Raccoon in the Animal Crossing world is the guy that set you with biggest goals in the game that is to pay of your house and increase it in size (where is one of the most important aspects of the game), with him is where you can get money and the only viable source of income, you can sell to him fishes, bugs, paintings, fossils, furniture, fruit, corals, shells, even garbage if you want and everything he buys it even if is cheap, not only that he is the only one to sell you the tools, introduce you to your new neighborhood, gives you your first job in the Animal Crossing world and is the animal that you spend more time because is the one who you make most of business, this is all from my experience playing the first game that was for Game Cube (almost 300 hrs of playing it) so in reality you can put interesting movesets in him. The thing with the female Villager is that I think it should be a palette swap like the Wario costume (that has two) the same goes to the male Wii Fit Trainer it should be a second palette swap.

Not to sound rude, but it's actually "Ammy". XD

Hahaha! I do love seeing Amaterasu getting nominated though since I love Okami!
Sorry sometimes I forgot how to spell even that XD, but thanks for the correction, I love Okami is a Masterpiece of the new era of videogames, is a sad thing that Capcom has the rights to it, I wish Platinum would keep it but oh well they will continue creating awesome software and I hope they could make something even better than Okami in the future.

.n_n.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
The thing with Tom Nook you can see that he can have potential to become unique, this Raccoon in the Animal Crossing word is the guy that set you with biggest goals in the game that is to pay of your house and increase it in size (where is one of the most important aspects of the game), with him is where you can get money and the only viable source of income, you can sell to him fishes, bugs, paintings, fossils, furniture, fruit, corals, shells, even garbage if you want and everything he buys it even if is cheap, not only that he is the only one to sell you the tools, introduce you to your new neighborhood, gives you your first job in the Animal Crossing world and is the animal that you spend more time because is the one who you make most of business, this is all from my experience playing the first game that was for Game Cube (almost 300 hrs of playing it) so in reality you can put interesting movesets in him. The thing with the female Villager is that I think it should be a palette swap like the Wario costume (that has two) the same goes to the male Wii Fit Trainer it should be a second palette swap.

.n_n.

I agree on the alt Genders, but that takes a surprising amount of work from what experience I have of animation; it's not just porting over a model, but reworking the animations on both sides until you can find something that looks natural on both models. Even small differences like Wario's make a big change in terms of how natural the animations look... not as long as a new character all together, but more than it sounds from the outside.

If you look at the game with a goal then I guess Tom Nook is the most important character, but I feel you're missing the point of Animal Crossing if you do that... it's not about having a goal, it's about whiling away time and seeing what your animal buddies are up to everyday... at least to me and in the adverts. It's a quick separation from reality as you do a few chores and go say hi to everyone and hear what they're up to, it's not about achieving a goal.

Maybe I don't play the game properly, but I spend more time interacting with my animal friends than at Nookington's.. I spend enough time with business people in my job.

Add that I don't see what would make him a unique character fro smash and I still don't see him being any more likely for the game's popularity. I mean Wii Fit out sold the AC series with only 2 games, and no-ones calling for a second character from that (well barr the same alt-gender that I've suggested for AC too)... As I said, if there was an obvious choice for AC, ie. one that was unique and important, I'd be up for him/her/it having a slot, but I don't think Tom Nook is unique enough to be that character.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Tam Nooky
Likelihood: 10% - The good ol' raccoon is in trouble thanks to Villager, as not only are any viable move that could be given to an Animal Crossing character were already given to him, but there's also the fact that Animal Crossing itself doesn't need any new reps.
Want: 5% - Meh.

Toad Soup
(EDITED) Likeihood: 25% - Given, Toad's chances were always endangered due to Peach's neutral B, but seeing how Toad, specifically the blue variant, was given more priority since New Super Mario Bros Wii and even more than ever in Super Mario 3D World, I can see Blue Toad making it in.
Want: 51% - Given, I'm not a fan of him, but I'll admit he'd make an interesting character.

A frame (pun courtesy of SaturnGamer64)
Prediction: 14.7% - I won't be neither surprised or happy to see my favorite (and second first after Eirika) lord being drowned by zeroes.

Nominations
Sukapin Sukapong x5

Louie G.

Smash Hero
TOM NOOK:

Chance: 10%
If by some miracle AC gets another rep, it's this guy. Not likely though.

Ehh...

TOAD:

Chance: 20%
Actually a character with a decent chance...
But still, Peach's moveset and all.

Want: 75%
Second most wanted Mario rep after Paper Mario. Important character and truly a Nintendo all star.

Ephiraim (who?): 2%
Him getting over Chrom and/or Roy would be a miracle.

Noms:
Ridley x5

Villager mostly kills his chances
I see what you did there...

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I agree on the alt Genders, but that takes a surprising amount of work from what experience I have of animation; it's not just porting over a model, but reworking the animations on both sides until you can find something that looks natural on both models. Even small differences like Wario's make a big change in terms of how natural the animations look... not as long as a new character all together, but more than it sounds from the outside.

If you look at the game with a goal then I guess Tom Nook is the most important character, but I feel you're missing the point of Animal Crossing if you do that... it's not about having a goal, it's about whiling away time and seeing what your animal buddies are up to everyday... at least to me and in the adverts. It's a quick separation from reality as you do a few chores and go say hi to everyone and hear what they're up to, it's not about achieving a goal.

Maybe I don't play the game properly, but I spend more time interacting with my animal friends than at Nookington's.. I spend enough time with business people in my job.

Add that I don't see what would make him a unique character fro smash and I still don't see him being any more likely for the game's popularity. I mean Wii Fit out sold the AC series with only 2 games, and no-ones calling for a second character from that (well barr the same alt-gender that I've suggested for AC too)... As I said, if there was an obvious choice for AC, ie. one that was unique and important, I'd be up for him/her/it having a slot, but I don't think Tom Nook is unique enough to be that character.
Fair enough, thanks for your insight on this, I didn´t think about the huge work that was creating and alt for a character (Is good to know the point of view of an animator), but my point still stands I think Villager and Wii Fit Trainer should be left or if they get a new rep each series it should be a completely new character not their alter egos to avoid confusion I suppose. Still thanks for giving your opinion I appreciate that and in friendly way (sometimes the people can be to passionate about this).
.n_n.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
Tom Nook
Likelihood: 10.42% I don't think he's totally out of the picture. The way I see it, Fire Emblem got two reps right out of the box, even though it was an unknown series in many places. AC is just getting their first character, and since it is a big series, maybe there's hope for a second rep. If there was a second rep, it would be Tom Nook. However, I think the competition is to steep to have a second AC rep eating up a slot. Possible, but unlikely.

Toad
Likelihood: 24.85% Peach in now way deconfirms Toad. First of all, it's been mentioned that her moveset is still receiving tweaks. If they decide to have red Toad playable, a color swap could be easily done to her B attack. If the red Toad stays, there's always a chance that Blue Toad could make it. He was the original playable Toad color in SMB2, and is playable in NSMBW, NSMBU, and Super Luigi U. He has a chance, but has competition with Bowser Jr, Waluigi, and Paper Mario.
Want: 100% He is fun, and I always keep him on my roster. I always have, and I will until he's deconfirmed.

Ephiraim: 1%

Sukapon x5

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Mr. Nook gets a 7.5% A second Animal Crossing isn't likely, but Tom is an icon.

Toad gets an 80% for being the most iconic and important Nintendo character not already in Smash Bros. Sakurai's Miiverse comment is suspiciously in his favor.

predict Ephraim 5%

Dark Samus x5

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Tom Nook:
Likelihood: 25%
Love the letter theory. AC is big and popular enough to warrant a second rep, and if any new series deserves two reps, its AC. Also Sakurai has said being a non-combat character doesn't hurt a character chances, as he is expanding the series.
Want: 90%
I really want the letter theory to be true. Best villain in Nintendo history. He is only villain to successful complete his goal in every game in his series. He constant extorts and manipulates the player to buy houses he/she can't afford. I really want to see Tom Nook and Anna face off.

Toad:
Hardy to be a playable character when you are a part of another moveset. But something about Sakurai's Miiverse comment makes me consider that he's trolling us somehow. It would be pretty ridiculous to show an "in development" screen shot, right?
Want: 100%
The only needed Mario newcomer, aside from maybe Paper Mario. No other mario series rep even compares to his history and status as a nintendo all star.

Ephraim Prediction: 8.75%
Music:
Sacred Stones Opening Music: The Brave + The FE Main Theme
Distant Roads
A Powerful Foe
Comrades

Nominations: Phoenix Wright x 5

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Tom Nook:
Chance: 15%
If AC were to have another rep I would think Sakurai would choose Tom Nook. It's unlikely for this to happen though.

Want: 10%
Maybe next smash.

Toad:
Chance: 2%
We saw Peach's Moveset already and Toad is in it so pretty much deconfirmed there.

Want: 12%
I don't really care, but I have many more characters I would pick for a Mario series.

Prediction for Ephraim: 1.76%

Nominations:
Master Hand x5

D

Deleted member

Tom Nook:
Chance: 8%
Seeing as he ran a store and gives people homes, he doesn't have a chance. How could they think of a moveset for this guy? Also, we already have the Villager.

Want: 8%
Meh.

Toad:
Chance: 45%
I'm slightly worried the lil guy won't make it in cause he's in Peach's moveset, however Sakurai did say Peach's moveset isn't final or something along the lines of that.

Want: 100%

Most wanted for Smash 4. Sakurai pls.

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Tom Nook:
Chance: 8%
Seeing as he ran a store and gives people homes, he doesn't have a chance. How could they think of a moveset for this guy?
Never, ever, EVER doubt Sakurai's skills of making a Moveset!

Groose

Smash Champion
Terribly sorry guys... but I just don't have time on my hands today. I'm skipping today's update and I'm going to update as usual tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Thank God, now I can still rate
... um, and by thank God I mean hope you're doing well Groose!

Tom Nook
Chance 15%
I actually think it's decently high. Animal Crossing is making all sorts of money and easily has turned into one of Nintendo's system selling franchises, particularly in Japan which is what Sakurai pays attention to.
I could see it happen.

Want 40%
I'd enjoy it. Not a high want, but I'd enjoy it.

Toad
Chance 26%
Regardless of Peach's move set, I think seeing Toad is rather likely. It's still the one candidate from Mario games that makes the most sense to me given especially how often Toad has been a playable character now in the NSMB series as well as the upcoming SM3DW.

Want 70%
Not many other Mario newcomers could ellicit as much want from me as Toad. He'd probably be faster based on tradition, and a fast Mario character would be an interesting addition

Prediction
Ephraim - 5.6%
He was a little bit likely for Brawl. At this point, any small chance he had back then should be dead. And yet, some people will probably still give him a high score.

Nominations
x5 Rhythm Monkey ... no link this time, too busy. >_<

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Tom Nook
Chance 9%
Not impossible, but not likely. I just don't see him getting in when there are still more deserving characters to be added.

Want 85%
I would love him! Nook is a great "villain", and I would probably play him all the time if he got in.

Toad
Chance 65%
I think he's incredibly underestimated. Especially the blue color of him. He's the most notable Mario character that could be a newcomer, but Bowser Jr. could get in over him if Sakurai decides or we might not get a Mario newcomer (which I personally think is a bit unlikely). He also has potential to be a partial clone of both the Mario bros and Peach (turnips, Mario's dair), so Sakurai may choose him to beef up the roster if he wasn't considered right from the start.

Want 100%
Definitely my second most wanted character after only Pac-Man.

Prediction
Ephraim - .5%
Not at all likely, even though he was the Lord of my first FE game.

Nominations
x5 Sukapon (not sure who else to pick, honestly.)

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
Tom Nook chance: 40%
It is only this high because he was looking at the letter and he hasn't appeared in any screenshots of Smashville.

Tom Nook want: 50%
He'd be cool. Maybe he could hit people with sacks of cash.

Ephraim prediction 3.57%
He's not even my favourite character from Sacred Stones.

Groose x5

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Tom Nook:
Chance: 12%
I think he has an alright chance. Animal Crossing series is certainly big enough that two reps can be justified, and he hasn't appeared in any of the screenshots of the AC stage.

Want: 60%
I'd be fine with him getting in.

Toad
He is practically discomfirmed at this point. But you never know.

My want has decreased in accordance with my increase in love for Bowser Jr.

Predicting 5% for Ephraim.

Fawful x 5

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
Tom Nook:
Chance: 20%
I don't really see the need of adding a second character when SSB4 just revealed an Animal Crossing Rep as a newcomer. Yeah, Fire Emblem did it on Melee with Marth and Roy but I'm not sure about this franchise. Also that theory with the letter.

Tom Nook:
Want: 40%
He could have a pretty good moveset which differs to Villager since he is a shopkeeper and such a moneybag.

Toad:
Chance 15%
Not sure about this. Peach's neutral B stills seems like it's going to be Toad again and it would look a little weird when both are on the same stage. But it doesn't really deconfirms the chances since we have Super Mario 3D World coming soon with Blue Toad having different abilities.

Toad:
Want 60%
I would love him to join the Mario gang. He can use various movesets from different games like Mario Kart, SM3DW even Super Mario Galaxy with the Toad Brigade. Rather have Toad than the other ones like Daisy, Waluigi and Bowser Jr. even though I love those characters.

Groose

Smash Champion
Tom Nook: 10%
I think Villager eats most of his chances. The roster is a limited size and I doubt we'll see any one franchise expand by a full two characters... but he does still have a small chance.

Tom Nook Want: 50%
Before E3, he was in my top five wanted newcomers. I envisioned him using the tools he sells in his shop to own his competitors...the moveset I dreamed up is pretty much identical to the Villager's. I'd rather have had Tom Nook (more personality)... but I'm fine with just the Villager.

Toad 3%
I would have called him deconfirmed.. but Sakurai did point out that the moveset wasn't final and there is the possibility of a blue Toad. But really... I don't think they would opt for Blue Toad because he's still less recognizable overall. I'm going to day Toad has been nearly ruled out... but is still a slight possibility.

Toad Want: 100%
Just a week before Peach's reveal I had a sudden change of heart. I went from a Junior supporter to a Toad supporter. I'm still in that mindframe... he's Toad. Remember when we all used to think Toad was awesome, back in the N64 days? I do.

Ephraim Prediction: 4.63%
Not as good as Anna... not as bad as Owain. Main lord counts for something, right?

x5 No Brawl Cuts
Should be... interesting.

Day OVER​
RETURN OF GROOSE​

Groose

Smash Champion
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
13.73% chance
38.46% want

The Villager may be a mass murderer... but he hasn't completely killed off Tom Nook's thunder. 'Ol Nook put up some pretty good points... and put you into debt at the same time.

Toad (Super Mario)
17.90% chance (previously 30.16%)
45.08% want (previously 36.28%)

You don't know a good thing until it's taken from you. That seems to be the case with Toad, at least. There's no sugarcoating it... his chance value was halved and he dropped ten places on the newcomer rankings. Fortunately for everyone's favorite mushroom man, his popularity soared... he gained 10% in want from his last effort.

Today we're heading back the the Fire Emblem franchise and rating everyone's favorite lord Marth Ike Roy Chrom Lyn Ephraim. Please rate Ephraim in both chance and want today.

Tomorrow we'll have a wonderful day rating Wonder Red. Please predict how Wonder Red will do in tomorrow's game. Doing so can earn you extra nominations, like those won by Glaciacott. Enjoy the extra five!

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Ephriam:

Chance: 2%
No. Absolutely not. I hardly even know the guy, and then I figure out that he's from a 10 year old GBA Fire Emblem game?
The only reason he isn't zero is because nobody's chances are absolutely zero.
In fact, I'd go as far as saying that anyone who isn't Chrom or Roy has almost no chance of being in Smash 4 (except MAYBE Lucina or Lyn).

Want: 0%
Again, who? Oh, another Fire Emblem lord? I think I'll pass, thanks.

Wonder Red Prediction: 5.25%
Not gonna happen. Too soon.

Noms:
Ridley x5

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Ephraim - 0%
With Fire Emblem being Fire Emblem, you need to be an awfully special character to have any shot at being in Smash. With Marth, Ike, Roy, Chrom, Lucina, Lyn, and possibly even Anna vying for maybe three character slots, how can anything less than a true all-star hope to compete? Even if he has a significant fanbase within the Fire Emblem community, Ephraim simply lacks the general popularity or relevance to compete for a Smash spot at this point, and unless he sees a big resurgence in future games, it's hard to see how he ever joins the roster.
Want - 0% - Would feel like a waste of a Fire Emblem slot.

Wonder Red Prediction - 6.5%
Very difficult to call.

Nominations
Tetra/Toon Zelda x5

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I don't really know the guy, so 5% for both for Ephriam.

Wombo Red: 8.45%

Noms
Phoenix Wright x5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Ephraim:

Chance: 0.1%
Not flavour of the month, not re-occuring, from a sub-series only one game long; even Roy has more FE cred than Ephraim because at least he was born in another game...

Want: 25%
Spears are awesome, they're fantastic weapons with great defensive and offensive prowess... Ephraim from his games does not use a spear very well going by his animations, but it'd still be cool to see in the game. Sadly for the spear user he's got little reason to be in smash and other characters do, so should come first.

Wonder Red: 11%
Most people on this board know when a character's Assist Trophy material, and unlike Miiverse we're a lot less enamored with W101, much like the rest of the gaming community if the sales figures are anything to go by.

Knuckles*5
(Got this power to wipe out the havoc and anarchy)

D

Deleted member

Emphraim
Chance: ...Abstain
For the first time in the history of me playing this game (which hasn't been too long... LOL), I am abstaining from rating a character's chances. I have no idea who this guy is and, therefore, it would be unfair of me to rate him.
Want: 0%
As I've mentioned before on the Chrom & Lucina day, I don't truly care about which Fire Emblem characters are getting in SSB4. (other than Marth and Ike)
Wonder Red Prediction: 15.52%
This ought to be interesting.
Nominations: Captain Rainbow 3x, Little Mac 2x (Aww yeah! We're re-rating him tomorrow!)

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
Ephraim

Chance: 5% He would be a non sword lord so he has that going for him, the problem is that he has Chrom, Roy and even Lucina ahead of him. Roy would probably be the best choice for a GBA lord since he has already been in before.

Want: 85% I would want Smash to show off the FE weapon triangle more.

Wonder Red: 10% I have no idea how this will turn out.

Ridley x5

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Ephraim chance=4%

Ephraim want=75% assuming he uses a spear like a qiang(fast).

Wonder Red prediction=9%

Nomination=5xNeku and Shiki

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Ephriam

Chance - 0.01% - FE8 was ages ago, and the general reception of it was that while it was good, it did nothing new for Fire Emblem at the time. While he could get in if Sakurai decides that he wants someone more unique for Fire Emblem and goes searching, the chances are very miniscule.

Want - 40% - I don't really care for him, but at least he has a lance/spear/whatever, instead of being just another lord with a sword. I might have actually rated him somewhat positively if it were not for the fact that I think Bandana Dee would be the better spear wielder.

Wonder Red Prediction - 10.1% - I have no idea, so I decided to have a bit of fun with the numbering.

Nominations
Hades X4
Dark Matter X1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom