• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Rundas:

Chance: 0% - He's 1 out of 3 Hunters in Metroid Prime 3, and all three of them are quickly reduced to common bosses and killed before they can do anything noteworthy. If they wanted a Prime representative they'd have picked Dark Samus I'm sure, and we all know how that went.

Want: 0% - Too minor of a character to appear as playable in Smash since he has very little impact on the game itself, he's bad representation of Metroid. Picking him over Ridley would also be atrocious.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Metal Face Boss
Chance:45% It all depends on if Shulk is playable, even though it is likely he will be, it also depends on if we get a stage from Xenoblade. Mind you, Yellow Devil breaks the canon as he never appeared in Mega Man 2.
Want:50% I'd be cool, but seeing as how the Yellow Devil can be beaten in 3 hits, I don't think I want a crappy boss.

Rundas
Chance:5% This is ONLY if Sakurai decides to troll, as we are not getting any Metroid antagonist before Ridley.(Yes, I know I said antagonist)
Want: 35% It would be pretty cool (huehue) but in all honesty, Rundas would need a lot of thought put into his moveset, as he would have the chance of being a Samus clone with Ice Powers. Also, as long as his theme is in the game, I'm satisfied

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Abstain on Metal Face because his chances depend entirely on whether Shulk gets in or not.

Rundas

Chance: 0%
Let me blunt on this: Rundas is an extremely minor, one-shot character from a game that has yet to be given any representation aside from its main antagonist as an AT. He is an insignificant character to the franchise as a whole, who dies less than a third of the way through MP3: Corruption, and even has less screen time than other one-shot characters like Anthony Higgs. He would be lucky to even get a collectible trophy in this game.

Want: 0%
Are you kidding me? Why would I choose him over Ridley? The only possible Metroid newcomer at this point is the Space Pirate leader himself. If Dark Samus was made into an AT, despite the (small) demand from the Metroid fanbase in making her playable, what does that say about Rundas?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Metal Face Boss
Chance:
10%

He's one of the more memorable Xenoblade characters, one of the first villains that you see, and one that will spoil the game the least. It's possible that he may have to compete with the Unique Monsters to be a boss.
Want: 50%
If we're talking about a boss like in the Subspace Emissary, then hell yes! I would enjoy taking him down in the scrap heap! This weak, weak and pathetic machine will get destroyed! - 100%
If we're talking about a stage boss like the Yellow Devil, then hell no. I rather not he dispose of these Homs fighting each other as he would ruin the stage. That, and I heard no good things about the Yellow Devil. - 0%
So, I had to average between the two.

Rundas
Chance & Want:
Double Zeroes

No explanation needed.

The Theater Prediction: 48.71%
Because we got a stage on the 3DS.
Tag-Team Battles Prediction: 17.64%
Umm... can I have an explanation for this one, please?

Nominations: Dr. Mario Alt Costume 5x

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Rundas
Not notable enough, extremely minor, appeared in only one game, dies early in his game, yadda yadda yadda.

He ain't Ridley
Metal Face
Chance: 20%
I'm VERY certain that there will be a stage representing Xenoblade in some capacity. Even if for some reason Shulk isn't in this game, I could still easily see a stage for the game. If we get a boss on the stage, which is very reasonable to believe, seeing as we only have 1 stage boss confirmed, and 1 surrounded in a ton of controversy, then it will probably be this guy.

Yellow Devil has shown to be increasingly annoying, and since the only one we know of, it's left a bad taste in my mouth. He could be the only bad one, but until I see more that aren't so annoying, then stage bosses will continue to garner low want scores from me.
Nominations
Olimar Alternate Costume x3
Balance Patches x2

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Metal Face Boss: It all depends on a Xenoblade stage/ Shulk.
Chances: 25%
Want: 60%
Not a super big fan of the villain.
Rundas: Chances: 0%
I don't think this would be the Metroid rep.

Noms: Shulk AT x5

It really doesn't matter what system you use for want, as that is a highly subjective score. For example, I think @ jaytalks jaytalks uses a 0% to represent indifference to a topic while a lot of people use 50%. I'm not going to criticize anything you put for that score.

However, chance scores are a little bit different. Pretty much everyone uses the same system, and that helps keep us all on the same page. The main guideline to follow is that a 50% means something could really go either way; stating that Bayonetta most likely won't happen and giving her a score over a 50% is a bit of a contradiction. I'd really appreciate it if you could move towards a more standardized percentage system for your chance ratings; for example, the description for your Bayonetta score would suggest a score somewhere between 10-30% and your Inkling score would be a little bit lower.
thanks for the shout out groose!

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The Extra Nominations post has been updated.

Metal Face: Abstain - I've been participating in every single day since Day 23 and I've never had to abstain until today, but I really don't know what to think about this.

Rundas: Double Zeroes - Ridley. Even if we were to get a non-Ridley Metroid newcomer I don't see it being him.

Theater prediction: 20.48%
Tag Team prediction: 15.28%

Sami x5

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Metal Face Boss:
If Shulk is in: 70%(most likely boss option IMO), 0% if he's not. Obviously.
Obviously this is dependent on Shulk being playable and Xenoblade getting a stage...should I halve it? I'm not really sure what to do in a situation like this.

Want: 30%
I know nothing of Xenoblade, and I probably won't ever play it as JRPGs aren't really for me, but Metal Face does look pretty cool.

Rundas:
Seems to be a very unusual choice. Either they go with Ridley, or nothing...I'd place Rundas even behind Anthony Higgins in chance right now since both Samus and the Pyrosphere seem to be based off Other M.

Eh, doesn't interest me even slightly I'm afraid.

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
Rundus
chance: 0% Too minor of a character.
want: 0% rather have Anthony and Adam.

Metal face boss:
chance: 20% if shulk gets a stage maybe.
want:90% I really like the mechon's design so it would be cool to seem at least one.

villains trailer x3
N rerate x1
Non-playable character becoming playable via DLC.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Rundas:
Double 0's.

Metal Face:
Chance:60%
Definitely the Ridley of the Xenoblade franchise. I give Shulk about an 80% of being playable, so 60% sounds like a nice number. It all depends on what kind of Xenoblade stage we get.

Want:60%
I'd prefer to see him as a Subspace Emisary style boss instead of a stage boss, but I'd like to see him in the game either way.

Predictions:
Theatre: 24.5%

Tag Team: 6.7%

Nominations:
Destiny (Awakening) x5

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Rundas:
Chance: 2%
Want: 15%

Metal Face:
Who, what? Abstain.

Predictions:
Theatre: 41.5%
Tag-Team: 9.2%

Nominations:
M. Bison x4
Ken Masters x1

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Metal Face Boss Chance: 35% Probably one of the better bosses that would fit Smash perfectly well for Xenoblade series. Guessing on bosses are pretty much gut feeling, I feel that Metal Face is perfectly good enough to be one of the stage bosses in whatever Xenoblade stage Sakurai wants to add.

Nominations: Mother 3 Content Without Lucas x5

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Rundas: Abstain, I'm not familiar with him

Metal Face Boss:
Chance - 50% - depending on Shulk (and possible other Xenoblade rep if any)'s inclusion.
Want - 90%. If a Xenoblade stage gets a boss, I want it to be Metal Face.

....umm, would it be ok to nominate something not yet on the nominations list? o.o I dunno how to nominate.

*EDIT* Here's my nominations:
"Captain Falcon's theme" (F-Zero GX) x2
Fiora (Xenoblade Chronicles) x 3
I'm referring to Mechon!Fiora fyi

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Rundas: Abstain, I'm not familiar with him

Metal Face Boss:
Chance - 50% - depending on Shulk (and possible other Xenoblade rep if any)'s inclusion.
Want - 90%. If a Xenoblade stage gets a boss, I want it to be Metal Face.

....umm, would it be ok to nominate something not yet on the nominations list? o.o I dunno how to nominate.
You can nominate whatever you want. With the exception of obvious things like Goku or Sears.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Metal face I do truely believe should be the stage boss of xenoblades when it is announced can't say on Rundas

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Metal Face- 5%, We haven't seen many stage bosses, so I'm assuming they're rare. Seems like the entire concept of stage bosses was invented just as a way to get Ridley an appearance in the game... or as part of a delicately crafted, elaborate plan to build up hype to Ridley's debut as a playable character.
Want- 0%

Rundas- 0%
Want- 0%

Theater Stage- 11%
Tag-team- 3%

City Trial Stage x5

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Metal Face Boss:
Chance: 10% If we get Shulk it's possible.
Want: 45% Could be cool.

Rundas:
Chance: 0% - Not legendary and we won't get Ridley so...
Want: 0% Ewwwwww no

Abstain from Predictions:

Nominations:
Warrior of Light x5

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Metal Face Boss: Abstain

Rundas: Double 0's

Nominations:
Hyrule Warriors Costumes x5, Sami's up high enough so I'll use my nominations on something else. :D

ChazzzyF

Smash Cadet
Color? Oh Yeah!

Rundas: Double 0s

He seems cool enough, but it's Ridley or bust. There's no getting around it.

Metal Face Boss:

Chances: 15%

There are too many variables with this idea right now. First, Shulk has to get in. Metal Face wouldn't be a boss if Shulk wasn't a character. Second, we don't know which franchises will get bosses and which won't, we don't know how many bosses there will be, and we know that most stages won't have bosses. We also don't know what Xenoblade's stage would be and if it would make sense to have Metal Face appear there. If Shulk is confirmed, his chances will go up. If a Xenoblade stage that makes sense for this sort of thing is confirmed, his chances will go up. But, as of now, it seems somewhat unlikely.

Heavy indifference.

5 more nominations for 3DS Sonic Stage (Not Green Hill Zone)

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Metal Face

Chance - 35% - While I think Shulk is quite likely, a boss is less certain. We don't know what it takes to be a boss, but it's reasonable that he would be chosen for the role. I'd say he's the most likely boss, but I don' think getting a boss for Xenoblade is likely in the first place.

Want - 50% - Indifferent.

Rundas

Chance - 0% - What a random choice. I'd say most of the hunters are unlikely, and this was just random.

Want - 0% - I'd take Dark Samus over him.

Predictions

Theater Stage - 45.67% - Actually, I have a question for this one. If the stage turns out to be a part of the already-revealed Paper-Mario stage, would that count?

Tag-Team battles - 15.28% - An interesting but overall unlikely concept.

Nominations

"In the Space Pirate Ship" X5

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Rundas
chance 1%
want 10%

Too much competition and if Metroid gets a newcomer it will more than likely not be him.

Abstain from Metal Face

x5 Starman

predict:
43% Stage
8% T-Team

Last edited:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Metal Face boss

Basically, there are three contingencies here:

1. Is there some kind of mode (be it boss rush, some kind of adventure mode or what have you) that has many bosses? Sure there could be a couple more stage hazard bosses, but honestly that gets old fast and I can't see them having more than one or two per platform. Additionally, Metal Face is not as well suited to the stage boss role as Yellow Devil. Yellow Devil has a very clear set pattern that makes his inclusion work very well while not significantly modifying his attack pattern. If there are only Yellow Devil-style bosses, his chances are very low.

It could be that we won't find out about this for a long while if bosses are significantly used on the Wii U but not the 3DS. Note that adventure mode doesn't need to be as elaborate as the SSE - it could be more like Melee's adventure mode. They've already got a lot of the assets necessary to populate a simpler adventure mode with the enemies and such created for Smash Run, etc.
2. Is Shulk or (far less likely) another Xenoblade character playable? If not, his chances are close to nothing.
3. If both factors were true, they could still choose to use another character as a boss. But he'd be far and away my first choice if I were Sakurai, since others are more spoiler-y, less prominent, less interesting, etc.

I think Shulk is pretty likely, bosses appearing as more than stage hazards seems a bit less likely. Very possible but I'm not expecting it - then again, Sakurai seems to have tried to lower our expectations and as I said, they've already done a lot of the necessary work by creating Smash Run. I think he knows better than to prioritize it to the extent he did with the SSE - it won't be causing any months of delays this time. But there could still be something since his team is so big and we've seen likely a significant roster size increase, a significant increase in trophies (while he said each version has more than Brawl I'm guessing there is still significant overlap between the two), plenty of modes, TONS of items, etc.

All in all it's something like...
70% * 40% * 90% =
Metal Face Boss chances = 25.2%
Metal Face Boss want = 55%
I don't care much about the inclusion of bosses... The bosses in SSE were not the most inspiring boss fights I've encountered, honestly. But if there were bosses, and Shulk were playable, then Metal Face would make a great choice.

Rundas
This is much simpler. While an ice-based character (more so than the Ice Climbers) would be cool, he simply isn't that prominent, he's less recent/relevant as an MP3 character, unfortunately (Metroid Prime 3 was much better than The Other M and yet Dark Samus is its only significant representation in Smash so far... A Skytown Stage would be pretty cool...).

Yada yada yada, he'd only be included as a consolation prize to the Ridley fans. And with the roster inertia being the way it is (the single biggest determinant of how many characters a series gets in Smash? How many it had in the previous game.) he'd be sitting there taking up space that could go to Ridley.

That said, he could be cool to play as.

Rundas chances: 0.1%
Rundas want: 40%
Ridley please.

Predictions:
Theatre stage - 40%
*shrug*
Tag-team battles - 20%
*shrug*

Nominations:
Ice Climbers x35

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Metal Face (Boss)
Chance: 30%

Will Shulk be in SSB4? Seems likely, from what we know. Would at least one version have a Xenoblade stage if Shulk is in? Seems very likely.

Would said stage have a boss? That's a tough one.

Moreover, how well would Metal Face even work as a boss? Thing is, for all the jokes/arguments people make about Ridley being too big, Metal Face is huge. There's a cutscene early on in XC where Shulk runs across his arm! And furthermore, unlike with Ridley, there are (spoilery) reasons why Metal Face couldn't viably be shrunken down. If he were to be a boss hazard, he'd completely dominate the stage unless it was as big as New Pork City or Palutena's Temple.

Could they make it work? Maybe, but it's tougher than it initially seems. He'd probably have to be taking swings at the fighters from the background or something, like the Halberd's cannon.

Want: 20%

Boss hazards are cool and all...but my competitive side thinks we don't need very many. I'd rather the theoretical Xenoblade stage was a neutral or counterpick, part so we'd have more viable stages and part so we could hear more of XC's amazing soundtrack at tournaments. >_>

Rundas
Chance:
-Main Roster: 5%
-As DLC: 10%

So what we're talking here is the unlikely event that a) Ridley is just a boss hazard after all and b) they still wanted to add another Metroid character. Ridley's odds seem about 50-50 right now, which already takes a lot off the chances of anyone else from Metroid.

That said...in the rare chance all of that did happen, I think Rundas would be the frontrunner for another Metroid character because of his moveset potential. Dark Samus does, if you recall, use a stolen and highly mutated "corrupted" version of Samus' armor, meaning they might've made her an AT becuase her moveset would've lent too much toward her being a clone the way Sakurai said Chrom would've. As an ice-wielder, Rundas can do something only one other character(s) on the roster comes close to...and the jury's still out on if the Ice Climbers are even in!

So I'm saying there's a chance. Not a good one, but a chance nonetheless. >_>

I may be one of the few people who'd shrug and go "okay, sure" if Rundas was playable and Ridley wasn't. As another projectile user and a rare ice-bender, he'd be sure to be distinct.

..But in the likely event that he doesn't make it, can we at least get his awesome fight theme?

Predictions
Theater (Stage): 28.67%
Tag Team Mode: 9.74%

Nominations
Balance Patches x5

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Rundas
Chance: 0% - I had planned on giving him a 1%-2% as I had been mislead into thinking he was more important to the prime series than he actually was. :(
Want: 86% - Regardless I really want to see another Ice user on the roster. Aside from Ice climbers all we've got so far is the hard to use PK Freeze, the luck based 8 Judgement and Kirby's customizable special which can't be used online.

Metal Face
Chance: 4% - Even if Shulk is playable (and he probably will be) I'm having a very difficult time imagining how he'd work as a stage boss.
Want: 59% - Sure, it sounds like fun.

Predictions
Theatre stage: 19%
Tag team mode: 22%

Nominations: SSB4 outsells Brawl x5

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
Metal Face
Chance: 10%
Stage elements are way more unpredictable than characters already hinted Shulk has been hinted so I see him with a really good shot. I can't say the same about characters of his franchise, locations are easily to guess since some of them can be "smashable" but a boss is unlikely, it is all up to Sakurai

Want: 55%
Only to beat him up!

Rundas
Chance 0%
Extremely minor character from Prime 3, starting cool and quickly corrupted and killed, even Kraid has a better shot

Semi cool character but not good enough in my opinion

Predictions
Theater stage: 12.43%
Tag team: 10.86%

Nominations
Unlockeable taunts x 5

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Man, do I hate posting from my phone.

Rundas:
Chance: .4%

Metal face: abstain

Theatre: 10%
Tag team: 25%

Nominating galacta knight x5

Groose

Smash Champion
Quadruple Zeroes here.

Do the charts need updating, by the way?
I believe so.

You can nominate whatever you want. With the exception of obvious things like Goku or Sears.
The only character who has ever had his nominations deleted is Gaston. Nobody is banned like Gaston.

Rundas: 0% chance and 0% want
The only Metroid characters that have a chance are Adam, Ridley, and maybe Anthony.
The only Metroid characters that I would like in are Ridley and maybe Anthony.

Rundas would never have made it in over Dark Samus; there is not a single legitimate reason for the scenario to occur. Dark Samus' deconfirmation, then, does not help Rundas; rather, it rules him out by extension. His theme still has a decent shot at getting in, though.

Metal Face Boss: 10% chance and 100% want
There are a lot of factors to consider in both categories today. As usual, I'll start with chance. One factor is relatively simple--if Shulk doesn't make it into the game, a Metal Face boss borders on impossible. Still, I think Shulk is pretty darn likely, so what really matters is how likely he is if Shulk is playable. This brings up another issue--how common will stage bosses be, and how many different Smash Run bosses are there, and is there some sort of boss-oriented mode on the Wii U version? Overall, I don't think it's all that likely to see a Xenoblade boss, and while I think it would probably be Metal Face, there is the possibility that someone like Vanea's Brother or Klaus or the Giant Disciple make it in instead. I'm proud of that spoiler-dodging there.

Do I want Metal Face? Well, I do really like him. The world needs more villains like him--villains driven by nothing but jealousy and a simple lust for superiority. I'd say he's my favorite idea for a Xenoblade boss, though I like the idea of the Giant Disciple, too. However, the real question is--do I want a Xenoblade boss? At first, I was going to say maybe, citing just how obnoxious the Yellow Devil turned out as a reason for caution. However, above all I want to see Xenoblade get the full ride in this game, so I do want a boss from the franchise--besides, I like Smash Run bosses, and I can always go to FD mode on a Xenoblade stage if Metal Face becomes too obnoxious. So, I'm fully behind the idea.

More Mii Fighter Classes

DAY OVER

IS THAT IT? THAT'S THE PUERILE REAON YOU'VE KILLED ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE?

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I've just gotta say, while I haven't counted, that's a ton of abstains today for Metal Face Boss. Possibly a record for most abstains in an RTC rating?

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Have been having trouble getting on the internet for long periods of time recently (thus 2 days of absence) so I will do this really quickly and leave a few things out. (like, almost all of it)

Metal Face Boss: 25%
Want: 100%

x5 Excitebiker

Groose

Smash Champion
Metal Face
24.47% chance
50.68% want

Weak! Weak and pathetic. This superior being couldn't care less that all you miserable bags of bones abstained from him. You're all about to die, anyway. Xord is feeling hungry!

Rundas
2.74% chance
19.00% want

Ridley...
Ridley.
RIDLEY!

Today we're rating the concept "Tag Team Battles" in chance and want.
I'll allow Glaciacott, the nominator, to explain in detail:​
"At the character select menu, you pick a group of characters (say, for example, 3) in a specific order. Then, once the battle begins, both you and your opponent begin with the first character you picked. Once that character gets KOd, your second stock will be the second character you chose. And so on and so forth. Kind of like the pokemon trainer idea, but without the Down B switch midmatch or stamina."
We're also discussing the Theater Stage from Paper Mario. I don't think that really needs much of an introduction, so please rate the Theater in chance and want.
Tomorrow we'll be revisiting the Nintendo Wars franchise and rating Sami. In addition, we'll be discussing a Warrior of Light from Final Fantasy. Predict away.

Oh, and it's Day 300. Cheers! No surprise today, as I'm working on something a bit bigger than that.​

D

Deleted member

Happy 300th day!

Tag Team Battles and The Theater have been added to the Directory.

Tag Team Battles
Chance:
15%

It's a cool concept for sure, but it's not one that I think Sakurai thought on. If it was, then I bet that we would have heard it long ago.
Want: 75%
I would enjoy it definitely! I'm not going to cry if we don't get it, though.

The Theater
Chance:
50%

I can see this one go either way. We have a Paper Mario stage on the 3DS, but we don't have one on the Wii U. That and this area is pretty popularly requested...
I don't really have much to say on this one.
Want: 100%
As much as I don't want to see Paper Mario be a newcomer, I would love to have this as a stage!
I love the charm and life that the Theater had in The Thousand Year Door. The backgrounds and the audience interacted during the fight. If we can get something as chaotic as this, it would be loads of fun! Also, think of all of the music this area would bring! It would be incredible!

Sami Prediction: 16.93%
Popularly stated to be a Snake replacement. That alone will get her higher scores than Andy.
Warrior of Light Prediction: .22%
This is the same as the Hero of Light, right? If so, nothing really changed.

Nominations: Dr. Mario Alt. Costume 5x

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Tag Team Battles
Want: 80%

Sounds like a very complicated thing, but honestly, it also sounds quite cool. I liked how in Brawl during the SSE you could pick who you wanted in a certain order. I'd absolutely LOVE for that kind of feature to be enabled, maybe not called "Tag Team Battles" but something similar. Anyway, it sounds like a neat idea.

Chance: 30%, I highly doubt this is going to happen. Still would be cool.

The Theatre
Chance: 20%, I don't expect a Paper Mario Wii U stage. I really don't expect a Paper Mario stage.
Want: 70%, I think it'd be cool.

Predictions
Sami: 15%, she'll probably get a higher rating than Andy, but I doubt she'll get that much of an improvement.
Warrior of Light: 0.5%, SOME will rate him a bit higher, but most will just give him a 0%.

Nominations
Hyrule Warriors Costumes x5

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Tag Team Battle Chance: 10%

I feel like we would have heard about something like this earlier, and I'm not sure that this is really something Sakurai would think of or feel like implementing.

Tag Team Battle Want: 75%

But It could be a cool idea. I think it'd be fun to be able to use all my favorite characters in one battle.

The Theatre Chance: 20%

Stages are very hard to predict, so I can't rate it that high. But if we are getting a Paper Mario Wii U stage, which I think is a real possibility, this would be one of the likelier ones. It wouldn't surprise me to see this be a stage.

The Theatre Want: 100%

Ok, this is an awesome idea for a stage (literally, it's a stage). It would be a perfect place for battles, it would do a great job of representing the Paper Mario series, it would be visually stunning, there are a ton of fun ideas they could implement to make the stage interesting (maybe even a boss character like Hooktail could be cool if they implemented it right [in other words, not like the Yellow Devil]), and just by being a Wii U Paper Mario stage, it could bring so much fantastic music to the game. I would absolutely love to see this be a stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom