• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andimidna

Smash Master
Well, it is the poll that Nintendo based their DLC off of; if that doesn't make it the most important poll of them all, I don't know what will. If you could show me a handful of other polls where Anna is consistently one of the most popular characters I will concede ground; otherwise, my rating will use that poll as one of its primary points.
Well, another counterpoint to this would be that Anna wouldn't be chosen for popularity anyways.
Sakurai choosing Anna would happen for moveset reasons and possibly her being a recurring character in each game.
And if she had scored 3rd or 5th on those polls, I doubt it would have had much of an impact on her chances, it's not like we're considering Owain and Tharja.
Also, the only character picked for Fire Emblem mainly for popularity was Marth. I guess Ike was somewhat... but definitely not Roy... eh, this last point isn't a strong one.

Well, since there aren't a handful of polls with Anna on the top, sure, put it into consideration. I don't know if I'd use it as your main point, but her lower popularity is a concern.
(although it looks like she's pretty popular on Smashboards, which makes me happy :p)

PS I'm liking all of your new avatars, but where do you find all of those Groose pics?

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The famitsu issue I'd understand as some sort of source, but the other sites being the sort of sites ANYONE can edit kind of goes against your own point. Using any wiki as a source is always a weak argument, imo.
Also, whether the fanbase considers her a mascot or not the fact is that to Nintendo Marth became the face of Fire Emblem, and a much better recognized one at that. Not to mention that fan demand and expectation for the protagonist Awakening characters is much higher, and that's something all those 40% ratings seem to ignore.
Of course my estimation of her chances is inflated from what it ought to truly be, but no man can ever see all possibilities, and I'm leaning on the hopeful side.
Unless you've consumed massive amounts of spice melange and survived or something, then you might as well become half-sandworm too.
The mascot stuff, it is really a matter of opinion and perspective, but. . . It seems to most of the hardcore FE fanbase that IS informally considers her the mascot. Marth is another common informal face of FE because of Smash, the more common now perhaps.
Personally, I think of it like Marth being the superstar quarterback who has a life contract with the team, while Anna is the 'mascot' in the giant animal costume. . . representing the team as herself. . . yeah. . .

Well, since there aren't a handful of polls with Anna on the top, sure, put it into consideration. I don't know if I'd use it as your main point, but her lower popularity is a concern.
(although it looks like she's pretty popular on Smashboards, which makes me happy :p)
She finna have a 'nother poll in her favor up in hea the way things be goin'.
I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I feel this way after watching TKO, EE, and Keitaro yesterday so much. I feel so black and I love it.

Last edited:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Anna Chance: 20%
Not exactly a top contender for the Fire Emblem slot who will probably lose out to the main lord. However her presence in the series I feel gives her more than a nameless faceless customizable player avatar.

Anna Want: 90%
The best Fire Emblem newcomer I could imagine. Magic swords, staff abilities which could allow for healing/buffing/teleporting herself and others... Fun times.

Slime Chance: 5%
This thread right now is the first time I have even heard Dragon Quest brought up by anyone in quite a long time. There's a chance, but I don't think it's a very good one.

Slime Want: 0%
I don't dig Dragon Quest personally. I'd be fine without Slime happening.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Anna - 5.75%
I've sated earlier on chrom and robins day that the only ones who stand any chance are those two, Lucina, roy, and anna, everyone else gets an zero.
there are two major points that factor to the fire emblem reps,
1. IS, similar how to gamefreak wanted to promote pokemon X&Y, IS would want to do the same to fire emblem awakening, as such that practically makes anyone that is in the game a contender which is chrom, robin, Lucina, and anna
chrom and robin (and slightly Lucina but I would explain later why she doesn't gain a boost) are the main people who get shown off in awakening, more so chrom than every one else, so he will most likely be chosen and gets an boost.
2. sakurai him self and he choice of uniqueness, while minor compared to the first point it still matters, which makes robin an bigger competitor compared to others and why Lucina doesn't really have much of a foot hold (being so similar to marth)
anna has a different kind of sword play compared to the traditional we've seen and has some much stronger history with the franchise compared to others, something sakurai at minimum might choose, but doubtful.
wrote this yesterday, all anna has is having a multitude of appearance, it matters more than one might think because this is an franchise that constantly changes it cast with each installment, and not being a straight up single sword lord also helps seeing how its easier to make a different playstyle compared to ike or marth,
though she's minor in the games, along with not being an lord and being heavily out popularized compared to the awakening poster children. she has a weak foothold that pushes her out of the bottom of the pack (aka roy) but she's far behind the others
want - 0%
really all I care about is ike
slime - 2%
the only third party that has an chance when snake (and pacman) are still unconfirmed is Layton, the others are in consideration but have almost no chance
I believe that's where slime stands, he's dragon quest property and that has a majority of Nintendo, but with sakurai being wary of third party's and square enix being very picky about their IP's, its not going to happen till some news happen about the two major third parties, and even then he's incredibly unlikely
want - 65%
I would be intrigued to see what he can do, though if we were to get an third party I would rather have Bomberman
chrono - 0.56%
look at slimes bit but remove the dragon quest property and Nintendo part , along with adding that he doesn't have the stand of slime
zip - 0.06%
. . . I don't know what to add
nominations:
Mr. ResettiX5

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
The famitsu issue I'd understand as some sort of source, but the other sites being the sort of sites ANYONE can edit kind of goes against your own point. Using any wiki as a source is always a weak argument, imo.
Also, whether the fanbase considers her a mascot or not the fact is that to Nintendo Marth became the face of Fire Emblem, and a much better recognized one at that. Not to mention that fan demand and expectation for the protagonist Awakening characters is much higher, and that's something all those 40% ratings seem to ignore.
Of course some people are going to ignore fan demand. Just like there are certain possible "factors" that others consider important that I ignore, or you ignore, or whatever. Or perhaps I or you don't ignore it, but don't consider it as important as some other "factor." Having people with different methods of rating, however arguably wrong they may seem, is just part of the game.
And let me tell you, I've wanted to rant to people many times in the one and a 1/2+ years this game's existed...I try to just ignore those I heavily disagree with in the rare occasions I participate.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Unless you've consumed massive amounts of spice melange and survived or something, then you might as well become half-sandworm too.
I got (and understand) everything in your post but this part.

Also, I do think that if we considered Fire Emblem as a series, the Tactician and Anna should be the next logical representatives after Marth. But considering how IS and Sakurai have made their choices in the past (Roy, Ike), I can't be as optimistic as you are.
Mm, I may change my want on Anna, I was rather harsh due to being fed up over constant Fire Emblem ratings.

Of course some people are going to ignore fan demand. Just like there are certain possible "factors" that others consider important that I ignore, or you ignore, or whatever. Or perhaps I or you don't ignore it, but don't consider it as important as some other "factor." Having people with different methods of rating, however arguably wrong they may seem, is just part of the game.
And let me tell you, I've wanted to rant to people many times in the one and a 1/2+ years this game's existed...I try to just ignore those I heavily disagree with in the rare occasions I participate.
I understand, and usually the outliers seem to be evened out in the end, at least when we're not facing days in which everyone is hyper optimistic (eg. Sceptile post-Hoenn remake.)
But occassionally there are points other people make that you want to complement or comment on, like in this case what exactly the perception of the fanbase is on the character. Sometimes not so much to fight or rant against that person, but also with the idea in mind that other people are reading the information here.

And yes, there have been other cases in which I have been known to flip tables over some ratings. I try to keep it down and ignore it, but when it's all over sometimes it helps to speak and realize you're not the only one.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I got (and understand) everything in your post but this part.

Also, I do think that if we considered Fire Emblem as a series, the Tactician and Anna should be the next logical representatives after Marth. But considering how IS and Sakurai have made their choices in the past (Roy, Ike), I can't be as optimistic as you are.
Mm, I may change my want on Anna, I was rather harsh due to being fed up over constant Fire Emblem ratings.
Thanks!
The reference is to Dune, mang, classic Frank Herbert Dune. Thems some good books, right next to Isaac Asimov and J. J. R. Tolkein bruh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was incredibly curious on Anna's scores, so I calculated her chance as 11.50% chance. Her want, however, has dramatically increased to 62.30% want.

Honestly, after the Direct massacre with having Tiki (another reoccurring Fire Emblem character) getting disconfirmed, I don't think that Anna's scores should just slightly drop. I just feel as though that Anna just got massively overrated here. Her chance is puny compared to Shulk's or King K. Rool's, but recent events don't really suggest that she should have above 10%.

I will also say this, if she was the mascot of Fire Emblem, then how come she wasn't chosen over Marth in Melee? Why didn't she get in alongside Marth instead of Roy in Melee? It seems obvious to me that bias was involved here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I will also say this, if she was the mascot of Fire Emblem, then how come she wasn't chosen over Marth? Why didn't she get in alongside Marth instead of Roy? It seems obvious to me that bias was involved here...
Fan demand. Marth was chosen because of that. Also, he had been in multiple games too at that point, I believe...?

And also, Awakening didn't exist before Melee.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Fan demand. Marth was chosen because of that. Also, he had been in multiple games too at that point, I believe...?

...Anna isn't a very popular character in general and hasn't had a major role in the story line of any game yet. She also has never been used for major advertisement. She is not the Fire Emblem mascot.

D

Deleted member

Anna has been there since the beginning of the franchise. I don't see how re-occurance would help characters like Anna and Tiki, especially when they come from a series where there is too much competition.

I'm sorry, but this chance score is one that I don't agree with.

shrooby

BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I was incredibly curious on Anna's scores, so I calculated her chance as 11.50% chance. Her want, however, has dramatically increased to 62.30% want.

Honestly, after the Direct massacre with having Tiki (another reoccurring Fire Emblem character), I don't think that Anna's scores should slightly drop. I just feel as though that Anna just got massively overrated here. Her chance is puny compared to Shulk's or King K. Rool's, but recent events don't really suggest that she should have above 10%.

I will also say this, if she was the mascot of Fire Emblem, then how come she wasn't chosen over Marth? Why didn't she get in alongside Marth instead of Roy? It seems obvious to me that bias was involved here...
Eh, I wouldn't take it that way. It's just a few outliers that affect her chance score is all.
They know who they are. :troll:

She wasn't chosen over Marth because Marth was included due to his popularity. I'd assume that Anna was not then chosen instead of Roy because "fire" is more unique than whatever clone-Anna could've done. My next guess would be because she had never actually done any fighting at the time of pre-Melee.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Anna has been there since the beginning of the franchise. I don't see how re-occurance would help characters like Anna and Tiki, especially when they come from a series where there is too much competition.

I agree with the chance score; it seems reasonable enough. It is actually about where I would place her chance: 1 out of 10 times, Sakurai is bound to consider her.

andimidna

Smash Master
I've always thought of it as that there is a face, a mascot, and main character of Fire Emblem.

The face is Marth, the most recognizable Fire Emblem character. He was chosen for Melee. And Roy was chosen as a last minute clone for promotion.
NOTE THAT: Almost nobody considered Anna before her playable role in Awakening, she was less noticed. And at the point of Melee, I believe she had only been in 4 games. So, she wasn't a big deal then. And 11% doesn't seriously warrant being considered a big deal now, so I don't understand where you are coming from.

Anna is almost 3 times more recurring than Tiki, and since they can't both get in, that being used against her is odd.

I remember something similar on Chibi Robo's day.
People were using deconfirmations of Dillon, Wonder Red, and Saki against him when that actually raises his chances a bit, as they were some of his competition.

11.50% means that it's pretty unlikely,
It means among the unlikely half of the characters, she's in the unlikely half of that group. And only just in the middle-unlikely side of that group.
Ok, that sounded like a mess. Let me reword that. Keep in mind this is based off her current ranking and not my own beliefs.
In the group of 50% or below characters, she's on the lower portion, because she's 25% or below.
In the group of 25% or below characters, she's on the lower portion, because she's 12.5% or below.
This really does not seem like an overrate, and from what I remember, it's very close to her last score, which makes sense. As not much has really happened with her. I guess I could see why people would assume she would drop, but some people gave her 0%s, and those are the ratings I disagree with most, personally

Edit: I forgot to finish my original point. After Marth, the face, I think of Anna as the mascot, the character on the side that's always there but doesn't usually play, and My Unit is who I consider to be the main character, y'know, in the ones there is one. Because that's who you are and who the other characters talk to, it's the player.
Just my thoughts. Certain things here don't apply to the early Japanese-only games and Awakening, but it's close enough.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

According to the OP...

"100% chance--confirmed or an absolute certainty
75% chance---very likely, but a solid chance of it not happening
50% chance--it has a great shot and it could go either way.
25% chance--a very solid shot, but probably not happening.
0% chance---deconfirmed or not a chance."

I would say 10-15% is pretty accurate, going by this guideline.

D

Deleted member

This is why you get no sympathy in a Fire Emblem discussion... and I avoid these like the plague.

I would say 10-15% is pretty accurate, going by this guideline.
Personally, I just don't see her case as very compelling to warrant over 10% chance. I respect that you do, but I think that she is slightly overestimated here.

andimidna

Smash Master
...Anna isn't a very popular character in general and hasn't had a major role in the story line of any game yet. She also has never been used for major advertisement. She is not the Fire Emblem mascot.
I think some use the term mascot differently, but I just found something very interesting when I looked up the definition:

mas·cot
ˈmasˌkät,-kət/
noun
noun: mascot; plural noun: mascots
a person or thing that is supposed to bring good luck
or that is used to symbolize a particular event or organization.

And now to quote Fire Emblem Wiki:

"Her main quirk is that she has an incredible amount of Luck growth, on top of a decent speed and skill growths to make her a tricky unit to hit."

It's a conspiracy.

This is why you get no sympathy in a Fire Emblem discussion... and I avoid these like the plague.

Personally, I just don't see her case as very compelling to warrant over 10% chance. I respect that you do, but I think that she is slightly overestimated here.
That's fair.
A fair belief.

But I guess that's why we all give our own scores and then average them up for a final score.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I think some use the term mascot differently, but I just found something very interesting when I looked up the definition:

mas·cot
ˈmasˌkät,-kət/
noun
noun: mascot; plural noun: mascots
a person or thing that is supposed to bring good luck
or that is used to symbolize a particular event or organization.

And now to quote Fire Emblem Wiki:

"Her main quirk is that she has an incredible amount of Luck growth, on top of a decent speed and skill growths to make her a tricky unit to hit."

It's a conspiracy.
Oh. My. God. You are exploding my mind right now.

I actually wasn't convinced she was the mascot.

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Ah, Page 64. The number 64 is my second favorite of them all... it's great to be back here again. It'll be a close-run thing, but I suspect we'll hit one hundred again before E3.
I'm not meaning to be rude but I hear this a few times from people who accept Megaman as legendary despite his series having less than half as many sales across 175% as many games, and him not even appearing in most of the games in his franchise...
Although Dragon Quest has sold more than either Mega Man or Metal Gear overall, both Mega Man and Metal Gear have sold more in the West than Dragon Quest. Dragon Quest really isn't that huge of a franchise in the West, even though it is mega-popular in the East; it sort of reminds me of Monster Hunter in that regard.

While this is actually beneficial for Slime's chances (this game is being made in Japan, after all), it also explains why the vast majority of the users here (myself included) are more familiar with Mega Man and Snake than we are with Slime.
The music in this game is way too good for an MMO...
Music in MMOs can actually be quite good. Just listen to these two songs from Runescape (aka the game I have not days nor weeks but months clocked in on over a nine-year period of my life):
Autumn Voyage
Second Harmony

Slime Chance: 5%
Almost every single one of us agrees that Pac-Man is probably in; in addition, I'm one of the stubborn mules who refuses to count Snake out. I highly doubt we'll have five third-parties, so the chance of all third parties is really down to the chance that either Pac-Man or Snake falls. That's slim pickings, and this problem is only made worse when you realize that there are a lot of viable competitors: Rayman, Bayonetta, Layton, Belmont, etc.

However, I will not count Slime out. I've said it twice before, and I will reiterate once more: never doubt Dragon Quest's Japanese popularity. That's a rule to live by.

Slime Want: 100%
I have never played a Dragon Quest game. However, I think it would be pretty awesome if we get a character like this; he's a gaming icon, and his body shape basically guarantees something unique would arise. Those two things are always a good combo.

Anna Chance: 1%
Here we are again. My thoughts remain largely unchanged since our last Fire Emblem discussion; I just don't see a non-lord character (bar the tactician) from FE being playable in Smash. She's the most likely, but I still think that the development, promotion, and popularity of the more prominent characters will ultimately trump her recurrence. You could argue that she would be the more unique option, but I think that they would sooner make a character with less-obvious uniqueness unique rather than work their way down the list.

Anna Want: 0%
I'd rather not have a FE character at all, but if she's the newcomer, I'd probably have a pretty high satisfaction score; she seems interesting even if I have many other preferences.
x5 Mr. Resetti

DAY OVER

THAT'LL BE $5 FOR THE UPDATE. FROM EACH OF YOU. THANKS FOR DOING BUSINESS!

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
[collapse=don't open pls] NOOOOOO!

BRAWLER JUST CHANGED HIS SCORE FROM 70 TO 0
AND WITH GROOSE'S 0....

THAT PUTS ANNA FROM RANK 8 WANT TO RANK 12
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
SHE WAS SO CLOSE!
WHYYYYYY!?!?
Man, I sat here in suspense for 2 days... and it came down to the last minute. Agh...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
NOOOOOO!

AND WITH GROOSE'S 0....

SHE WAS SO CLOSE!
WHYYYYYY!?!?
Man, I sat here in suspense for 2 days... and it came down to the last minute. Agh...
someone cares too much about something so little. . . .

Groose

Smash Champion
Slime
4.66% chance (was 4.80%)
35.67% want (was 32.65%)

Slime's scores are pretty much the definition of "remaining virtually identical." I'd chalk both of the changes down to incidental things.

Anna
10.94% chance (was 12.07%)
59.76% want (was 44.77%)

Anna experienced a popularity surge. By my calculations, it should take her just past Robin into the Top Ten in want; however, other users have just contradicted this. To be honest, I had some difficulties calculating the scores tonight and there may be minor errors; if someone really wants to go and double check, be my guest. Anyway, Anna's chance score remained pretty low in comparison to Chrom and crew, but she is debatably the most wanted FE character on this board.

Today we're moving on from Slime and discussing another legend: Crono. Can Crono transcend time and make it into Smash? Additionally, we're talking Zip from Flingsmash. Can he overcome his relative obscurity? Please rate Zip and Crono in chance and want. In addition, it's time for predicting. We're going to be discussing two of my personal favorite video game characters tomorrow: Lanky Kong and Fawful. Predict away!

shrooby

BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
NOOOOOO!

AND WITH GROOSE'S 0....

SHE WAS SO CLOSE!
WHYYYYYY!?!?
You're free to be upset, but...
Calm yourself.

andimidna

Smash Master
Wait... I put it in the calculator wrong? :o :o :o
Such yes! Very over-dramatic cheer time!

You're free to be upset, but...
Calm yourself.
I'm wasn't actually freaking out, just because I type something doesn't mean I'm actually doing something...

But look! The actual scores! :o

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Zip (Who?)

Abstain

Crono

Chance: 0.1%

Out of all of the Square Enix characters, a Dragon Quest protagonist seems to be the most likely. Crono hasn't had a new game (not counting ports) in ages. If he did, then it would probably be on PS4 and Xbox One.

Want: 80%

I don't see a reason to not want him, but I wouldn't go insane if he doesn't make the cut.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The extra nominations post has been updated.

I'll post my ratings tomorrow, it's late and I'm tired.

D

Deleted member

Crono and Zip have been added to the Directory.

Crono
Chance:
0%

Chrono Trigger is a game that is often considered as "legendary." Despite this, it seems as though this series has some major inactivity. After Chrono Cross... the series just stopped. It massively hurts Crono as he isn't a character that is truly "legendary." It would be odd to place him next to the likes of Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man. It doesn't help that his demand is relatively small.
If we get a Square Enix rep, the most probable ones are definitely Slime and Black Mage/Moogle. Crono stands no chance.
Want: 0%
I heard amazing things about Chrono Trigger and I plan on downloading it from the Wii Shop Channel eventually.
I don't want Crono as he doesn't interest me and I don't think that he deserves a slot. I would highly question Sakurai if he put Crono over other 3rd party characters like Bomberman, Pac-Man, or Slime.

Zip
Chance:
0%

He is a relatively obscure character whose series seems to be very short lived. From what I (barely) read on Wikipedia, the game was developed by Artoon, the same geniuses who made Yoshi's Island DS (and later Yoshi's New Island as Arzest), and the game did pretty badly in terms of critical success. Seeing as how the game was packaged with the Wii MotionPlus, I'm assuming that this was some lazy cash-grab just to sell it.
He doesn't stand out as a character that should be in the match-up of the all-stars. He's very obscure and there is a good reason for it.
No. Why him over other beloved Nintendo characters like Shulk, Palutena, King K. Rool, Ridley, Bandana Dee, Isaac, among others? What a waste of a slot. I would be surprised if he made it in as a Sticker.

Fawful Prediction: 5.10%
Why are we re-rating him?
Lanky Kong Prediction: .12%
Seriously?

Nominations: "X" Protagonist 5x

chronomantic

Smash Ace
-Zip
Chance 5% - I had to google this guy. He definitely wouldn't match Sakurai's criteria of 'making people want to buy this game'. He's another round character who likes to chomp on things, now where have I seen that before. I see him as an AT at best -if he gets that lucky.
Want 0%

-Chrono
Chance 5% - The Chrono series is practically dead with no hopes of being revived anytime soon, sadly. There are far more prominent third-party characters than him.
Want 50% - So as my username suggests I am a fan of the Chrono series (a Cross fan to be more exact) but I have no deep connection with the main protagonist of Trigger. I'd love to see him in just that the series awakes from its slumber but alas it won't happen.

andimidna

Smash Master
Zip...

I'm going to assume he's that cute, little, yellow ball?
Alright.
Let's see, there appears to only be 1 game in the series, and it was a Wii game released world-wide in November 2010
And how that did...
Reception:
Aggregate scores
Aggregator Score
GameRankings 54.65% [6]
Metacritic 48/100 [7]
Review scores
Publication Score
G4 4/5
Game Informer 7/10
GamesRadar 6/10 [8]
IGN 4/10 [9]

Looks a bit mixed leaning on the lower side. Don't know the sales.
I'm going to say this is probably very unlikely. It looks like a game that won't be getting a sequel, and I've never seen Zip requested, so I'll be ranking him low.
Chance: 0.4%
Want: 54%
He looks alright. I'll admit I'd like to see Zip vs Kirby. However, I'm not sure about what he can do.

Crono:
I'm not really considering him either. But at least I know who he is. And he does get requested. But I don't think it's enough to beat Pac-Man, Snake, Professor Layton, Bayonetta, Slime, Simon Belmont, or Bomberman.
I guess I'd rank him 8th as far as 3rd party characters go (unless I'm forgetting someone)
And we already have 2, and I know we won't be getting 10.
But of course, not every one of those characters would have to get in first for him to make it, so I won't give a 0...
In fact, I'll give him double Zip's score.
Chance: 0.8%
Want: 55%
He looks cool and he does cool things, so, alright, I'm ok with this.

Predictions:
Fawful: 3.5%
Didn't even get into Mario Kart 8, sadly...
Lanky Kong: 0.8%
Diddy Kong is already Lanky enough :p

Noms (I got Anna "right"!)
x3 Ridley (I think new hopes have risen and I don't want to rate another Zip)
x3 Chorus Men (We've rated the leak to have a 50% chance, yet a character in the leak has a 20% chance, for the reasoning that Sal was confused with a more well-known character who was ranked at below a 20% chance? How does this add up?)
x1 Kat and Ana (I think they're worth being rated once, right? Haven't they never been rated?)
x2 Ayumi (Yea, she deserves the rate)
x1 Medusa (Almost there, so only 1)

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Crono:

Chance: 2%.
Want: 0%.

Zip:

Chance: 1%.
Want: 0%.

Not really much to say about these guys that hasn't been said already. Not really particularly interested in discussing them.

--- Predictions: ---

Fawful: 3%.

Lanky Kong: 1.5%.

--- Nominations: ---

Aran Ryan x5

Burigu

Smash Ace
Crono
Chance 0%
A great character for a great game sadly the franchise is dead, so dead
YET again 3rd party and 3rd parties are a gift a special gift so only the most iconic of the 3rd parties get and only MAYBE

Uninterested (also don't want to feed the idiots on Miiverse asking for Goku due to the characters having the same artist)

Zip
Chance: 0.1%

Want 0%
Not the greatest design or the most charming character to want in the game

Predictions
Fawful 10%
Lanky Kong 4.67%

Nominations
Bandit (Yoshi's Island) x 5

Oficially my lowest scores on the site

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Crono - 2.5% - a very deserving third aprty - if this were Smash 64. As it is, it isn't too relevant for Nintendo these days.
Want - 90% Such an amazing game - buy the DS remake, inevitable Virtual Console release, or original SNES version and experience Chrono Trigger yourself.

Zip - 0% I can't believe I'm giving a Nintendo character a 0%, but come on. Not even a trophy.
Want - 0%

Predictions -
Lanky Kong - 0.4%
Fawful - 1.1%

nominate Flynn x3, X protag x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom