• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Fox who?

Smash Cadet
NNID
xanhil
3DS FC
4957-6199-7845
9.9/10
That's a lot of Piers xD He was originally named Picard, in Japanese and a lot of people apparently preferred that name. Sadly he is limited to a pool of classes which don't benefit the fact that he is a warrior style Mercury adept, making him less 'adept' than Garet offensively. And he can only go partial Dragoon >.<

And yea the combined party and combo summons were amazing. Sailing was pretty fun, especially after the reunion. Loved everything about TLA except Kibombo, that area's puzzles were somewhat boring. The original had slightly better pacing though.
I didn't mind Kikombo so much, except for that one puzzle at the end. What got me was the Venus lighthouse in the first game.

I will say though, 1's pacing was better, but 2 had my favorite GBA OST ever. Lemuria, Doom Dragon Theme, and the themes in both were absolutely fantastic, and I'll still pull it out every now and then.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Whozzat?

8/10

I didn't mind Kikombo so much, except for that one puzzle at the end. What got me was the Venus lighthouse in the first game.

I will say though, 1's pacing was better, but 2 had my favorite GBA OST ever. Lemuria, Doom Dragon Theme, and the themes in both were absolutely fantastic, and I'll still pull it out every now and then.
Haha I love Venus Lighthouse and it's music. Luckily TLA has GS1's and its own music in sound test xD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
9/10

Looks really neat. Basically sums up what I think you look like in my head. Also there's coffee so that's a plus.

Top Bottom