• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
7/10

bush/10

wut dis is i even?
Hey wait a minute, bush was awesome. If you where down in the dumps or depressed you can alway trust that a sentence from bush will brighten your day.

As a president though :urg: .

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family" -Bush
"They misunderestimated me." -Bush
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" -Bush
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -Bush

Ah, I almost miss Mr.Bush

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ My rating: 10/10. It's Samus, and Gravity Suit, my favorite. <3 ♥

♣ Non biased rating: 7/10. Nice graphic image, if the background were to be invisible or have a theme in a background, it can be better. ♥

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
7/10
Still cool, but getting a tad stale. i'd say it's a year before everyone else starts saying things like "don't you have anything else?", but i'd keep it for at least until that point.

D

Deleted member

7/10
Ajejandro...Season 3's Heather....

(Also, The avatar matches my username, so I really don't care if it gets stale. Dragoon Fighter's avatar matches his now as well.)

Clownbot

Smash Lord
8/10

The other night I had a dream that mixed Wind Waker with themes from the MM creepypasta vids.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
8/10

the riddler... batman's most perplexing of villains...

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
4/10

i'm considering zombie ezekiel for my next avatar...

Clownbot

Smash Lord
7/10

smashfan, I'll give you a good rating if you make your next avatar related to anything other than Total Drama.

D

Deleted member

0/10

I HATE the Riddler. (See, I can make stupid biased rankings too. I'll give you a good rating if your next avatar has nothing to do with the Riddler.)

Clownbot

Smash Lord
0/10

I HATE the Riddler. (See, I can make stupid biased rankings too. I'll give you a good rating if your next avatar has nothing to do with the Riddler.)
Okay? I can't keep you from not liking something, and if you don't like something, naturally, you'd rate it accordingly. It's not like these are professional rankings, it's just a forum game, lol.

7/10

(On a side note, I should have a new avi by Friday. And it won't have anything to do with the Riddler. ;))

Top Bottom