• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my peach...yay!

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
eh, I clicked on the ganon match and it gave me marth, fix your links..I'll comment later

EDIT: watched the mislink: Good use of the turnips but you really need to avoid platforms against marth..and not get tippered while hanging on the ledge.
First the tips, then the praise.

Put triangle jumping into your game, it gets past marth's sword.

Grab more, you can put him off the stage with a f-throw at mid-damage then edgeguard him. At higher percents, this will kill him near the edge, its an easy kill, abuse it. At very low percents, you can throw right into your d-smash.

Do not edgeguard with the dair, you brought him back with it.

While marth is recovering with his over-b's, focus on hitting him with a turnip, it will stop all his momentum.

While recovering, if you can float, do so..if you don't have your float and have to up-b, change your rate of falling constantly by putting up your umbella then pulling it back out.

Do not float off stage for no reason, its asking to be edgeguarded.

Great job at trading blows with the marth, you can live at much higher percents than he can. Your use of turnips was rather good. You have a solid peach that just needs a few tweaks.

I liked it for the sole purpose of hearing that guy scream "oh my god" while being assaulted with stitchface.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Watched the ganon video. That ganon needs seriously work, no offense but it made far too many mistakes.

Against ganon, you need to start your combos on the ground and take them to the air and follow them up..you tried to attack from the air too many times and he punished you for it.

Getting hit by the warlock punch was really bad, you had all the time in the world to hit him.

Do not over-b as your recovery defense. use the nair if so

As you recover, be more fluid, getting caught by the down smash from ganon wasn't too good.

It seemed you really didn't know how to combat ganon..and the ganon wasn't fighting like he should have against a peach so I guess it was fair on both sides, I'll watch the rest if I have time. You did well on your combos though.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
No, you are misunderstanding, I didn't say edgeguard, I said "Your" recovery defense, as defending yourself as you come back to stage, check 2:53 on the ganon video and you'll understand.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Good..alot of the advice I gave in the first post can be used in all your matches..your peach is good..your edgeguarding wasn't the simplistic style, for the most part you went out there to stop them. Usually a turnip barrage or a well timed d-smash will do it if you want to play it safe. I'd like to see some matches of you against fox or falco to see how your spacies gameplay is.

Top Bottom