• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Peach From 1 To 10 Peach players

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hello Smashers. How are you all. Well, Some may know me and others may not, But just to get it out the way, Im from my crew Called Imperial Era with other great players. (check my Crew therad for More videos of me andthe other members of my thread. Im on a mission to be the best Peach player in my state. Its hard work But I do what I can. ok now to my topic...

Some People complain about my style saying Dsmash is all I do. And here is a new one...I grabb to much. The hell kind of crap is that, I grab too much!? I never heard such a john for winning in my life. I stay hearing People complain about how I fight. I ask them can they beat me or have they. When they say yes, I say then shut the hell up.Like other characters in this game are not as bad.

Ok, REAL topic. I want you all to rate my Peach. 1 being the lowest. 10 bein the best, and also tell me what you think Of my style of play, good, bad, ok? and be honest. You think my style is bad, say it. I want people opinions and those are not always positive. I just need to know where I stand in this game and what to do next to get better.

Here I have what I think are my Best matches.........

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink

Dark.Pch Vs. K.D

Dark.Pch Vs 4eyz

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink #2

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink #3

Dark.Pch Vs Jash

Dark.Pch Vs. Jash #2

Dark.Pch Vs. D101

So what do you guys thinks. Am I good, bad terrible? Do I have good mindgames. Please let me know. I really need to know. Some may have seen these in my crew video thread so you can just rate and comment on me. Thanks again for those that post here in advance, it really means alot from you smash players out there

Renesor

Smash Ace
If you want to shield after they are reborn, it might be better if you use the light shield. Catch turnips again with z. use more float cancelled aerials.

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
i'd say your an 8

from what i saw, youve got crazy luck with those turnips which is a plus lol
also, sometimes, it can leave you open at times when you do the high kick, i dont know if it happens often to you, but to me it does, which is why i dont do it as much, i mainly use the dash attack

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
I give you a B- (better than me) not quite up there w/ the A+ group (Vidjo, Mike G, sastopher, etc) but your definitly good

Clouded Reason

Smash Rookie
Not bad. Before i throw out some number, I want to say a few things...

Yes, you have aspects of high end play down. I feel that using them in mindgames could use some work. When you run, 90% of the time you don't juke, and you do a running push, or a staggered run into a grab, without fail. You also spend a lot of the time standing in 1 place.

Another thing I noticed is that you seem to try for similar approaches repeatedly, and even in those videos it shows that you get punished for trying repeat combos.

So, add some versatility to your game and I think you'll be golden. Like I said, you have a lot of the nice things down, but i feel like application of that knowledge and movement/mindgames could use some work. Other than that, you have a nice peach. Keep up the good work!

After that, I feel like a number is kinda useless. 7-8ish i guess.

P.S. - Where you from? I'd love a match if you're from the East Coast, i'm a NY smasher. . .

Nova485

Smash Rookie
Well after watching the first two videos. One vs a nub using roy and the other vs a non technical fox (I mean common 1 shine the entire match and it was for recovering purpose, not 1 waveshine usmash the whole match) not much can be said. You might have been better off putting videos of you versus computers.
Like the people above have mentioned your way to predictable but since you didn't get punished at all in thos first two videos I guess it worked. If you play like this versus high level players you will have a hard time.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
P.S. - Where you from? I'd love a match if you're from the East Coast, i'm a NY smasher. . .
It says in his profile that he's from NY too. :p

Well after watching the first two videos. One vs a nub using roy and the other vs a non technical fox (I mean common 1 shine the entire match and it was for recovering purpose, not 1 waveshine usmash the whole match) not much can be said. You might have been better off putting videos of you versus computers.
Like the people above have mentioned your way to predictable but since you didn't get punished at all in thos first two videos I guess it worked. If you play like this versus high level players you will have a hard time.
You are never better off putting videos vs. computers, for this reason:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FtMsW7ss440
Even if the opponents he has are terrible, they still aren't abuseable in this way.

C-Bomb

Smash Apprentice
I think...

you are good but the one thing that will make you better over anything else you can do is just to keep playing the game and keep going to tournaments. peach is not a very technically challenging character. what seperates pro peach players from us is that they have just played the game longer and know what to do in every situation against every character.

Cia

das kwl
HMM. I'VE WATCHED THE VIDZ, AND I'VE SEEN YOU PLAY (I'VE EVEN PLAYED YOU A FEW TIMES) .. I'D SAY THAT I THINK YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD. ONE THING I'VE NOTICED THROUGH THE VIDZ AND FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE IS THAT YOU DON'T MOVE ENOUGH. WHEN YOU REMAIN STATIONED OR IDLE, YOU GIVE YOU'RE OPPONENT A CHANCE TO SPOT AN OPENING. (AND THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT GOOD IF YOUR OPPONENT CAN THINK FASTER THAN YOU) WHAT HELPS FOR ME IS ASSUMING THAT I AM UP AGAINST THE WORST POSSIBLE OPPONENT. BY DOING SO, IT HELPS ME TO PLAY AT MY BEST .. LOLZ.. JUST ONE OF THE STUPID LITTLE MENTAL SETTINGS THAT MAKE MY PEACH SO WEIRD. WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOUR PEACH IS HOW YOU KNOW HOW TO IMPLEMENT THE RIGHT ATTACK AT THE RIGHT TIME BY USING YOUR FORESIGHT. IT'S DEFINITELY PROOF OF YOUR EXPERIENCE AND IT SHOWS. KEEP IT UP ^_^ OVERALL, I'D GIVE YOUR PEACH A 7 OUT 10. I HOPE TO HAVE VIDZ OF MY OWN SOON SO THAT YOU CAN RATE MINE :D. IN THE MEAN TIME, HOPE TO PLAY YOU AGAIN SOON AT A BI-WEEKLY OR THAT MLG TOURNAMENT THING..

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
I've also seen 2 videos and I would like to say that you must improve a bit by learning float canceled aerials! It would help if you could play some opponents with a better experience and skill as well. I rate you with a 4... (10 would be the pros)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I know, but look on youtube and look for Shade4611. I have new Videos of my Peach where I try to do all of that. Im really trying to learn how to do it. You can rate me from there

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Your tech chasing is pretty good. And you do a good job capitolizing on people mistakes with spacing. Your friends shiek gets hit by you way too many times due to his poor spacing.

It's hard to say though if you have mind games. It feels more like you've played against your friend a billion times and know what he's gonna do.

Top Bottom