• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Marth (vid Inside)

∫unk

Smash Master
Honestly a team battle is impossible to critic because it completely changes the dynamic of what Marth is supposed to do.

That said... your teammate was pretty good in saving you a few times. You weren't doing the same.. but that might be because you assumed that your teammates Meta will beat the other Meta. Most of the time you were facing an IC that wasn't very good (why is he even playing ICs for teams anyway...).

The_Marth_Madness

Smash Journeyman
I was just trying to fence off my opponent looking for an opportunity to combo off his. He was doing the same but much less conservative and much better. If you can't critque my marth, then help me keep a winning mentality. The judge basically discounted or first victory because of team attack being off. That discouraged me of and pissed off my partner.

Top Bottom