• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Luca[s] update for stuff.

Levitas

the moon
Now, apparently I was selecting the wrong character before. I've since learned that lucas is, in fact, not a nickname for that blue pokethingy. So let me preface this with a "wtf nintendo, why did you name two characters pretty much the same thing? Didn't you know people like me'd get confused?"

Update: My luca has bigger balls than your ganondorf. fact
See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4HAHme-zK0
Yeah, that's right. I'll pk freeze and hold it until you're in range and keep holding it because I know you're scared ****less of become one big dead chunk of ice.
Highlight the next line once you've seen the vid.
And the ending totally should have worked.

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the forums and I wanted to know if I'm any good. One of my friends recorded some videos, and I was hoping some of you pros could give me a little help to get better.

Here are the videos:

ankoku's peach vs my luca - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii5qxoiC6rg

ankoku's marth vs my luca - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csuqh0sRsq8

scotu's falco vs my luca - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMEwxSlVDw

I hear things like rolling alot isnt good, and that I should use his up smash because it is really powerfull, but I need some more speccific advise.

Thanks in advance for you're comments :laugh:

Uffe

Smash Hero
This topic makes me laugh. I don't know if this was intentional or if it were by mistake.

Levitas

the moon
Oh, sorry guys. I must have posted this in the rong forums. can any1 tell me how to get to the lucario boards?

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well your Lucario vs Peach was okay. I think when she's floating around you should go ahead and fire your Aura at her. Your match against Marth, that could have been your's if you returned back more upward. I liked your last match. You got SCOTU scared from the looks of it. He was expecting you to fire your Aura Sphere and when you did he never used his Reflector. You pretty much took control of that round.

Trozz

Smash Ace
omg...
you didn't final smash ONCE
T_T

How do you expect to beat Tyr's single player score now?

Levitas

the moon
wat? how does I get to single player in brawl? I thought I could only play against CPUs and freinds...

Also, Scot U wants some help with his luca. can you guyz help pleez?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Your Luca sucks, my Captain Falcon would wreck you... oh wait, it already has many times :)

Levitas

the moon
constructive **** talking only, please.

And your kaptain nearly lost when I was across the room getting a call. And I have the replay to prove it.

Trozz

Smash Ace
Classic likes spawning explosives in front of me while I'm in the middle of a d-smash.
QQ

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
That's why only true pros play Classic mode. Items takes skilz.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Also, It's funny how Lucario and Lucas have in common first 4 of the letters in their names, Luca(s) and Luca(rio). Now the thread's name is Rate my Luca, so we wwere actually expecting Lucas vids XD

Or maybe u did it on purpose?
nah, thats just too childish...

Top Bottom