• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my jigglypuff

Vall3y

Smash Lord
all the puff did is space bairs and he ***** ... so hard you went into making this video
anyway the point is that if you cant over come this at all then you suck
i like watching scrubs get owned though :) good video

Duha

Smash Journeyman
first of all if you bring that jiggz to any tourney you will get owned really really really really bad.

at least you know how to use ur bair. i suggest you need a heavy dose of king 1v1 videos and read the learn to fux with amazingness in the jiggz section of forum and read the guide as well. But if you don't change your style you will stay king of the n00bs

Icetoah

Smash Rookie
This video was for comic purposes only. I don't even play jigglypuff. We are making fun of a guy named "Massive". He isn't the worst player in the world, but it was the fact that he played this way against a bowser that he inspired this video.

...I thought it was funny.

Icetoah

Smash Rookie
I'm glad it was enjoyed. It wasn't meant to be malicious ( too malicious anyways...:chuckle: ). I was editing some older footage and talking with the Bowser, and we came up with the idea.

Top Bottom