• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Ganondorf.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
You have a solid Ganondorf. Luckily, the peach player was an offensive player.... allowing you to land a lot of strong f-airs and u-airs. Overall, it is a speed demon.

Btw: Thank you for adding me to the ganon finder topic.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
excellent. big coincidence, but i main marth (ganon is close) and used to play doc a lot.. and i've always hated peach. i was rooting for you like there was no tomorrow haha. nice ending.. nice wavedashes to drop u-air on ledge, miss timed the u-air a few times but no biggie. nice vids

DippnDots

Feral Youth
You have a pretty good ganon, but you play him too much like mario :p Always jumping around and wavelanding, throwing out shuffles left and right. That's not necessarily a bad thing, doing so can work, but overall it seemed you didn't really change your style at all. Also, your dairs, all of them were way too obvious after the first couple, I don't know what it was, but it seemed that everytime you were sliding around platforms I could just tell when it was coming. I'd say, change up your pace every now and then in the fight, you don't have to always be doing something, it's ok to sit still, or walk, I can tell you have a good sense of spacing but your movement speed was always full throttle. Hope that all made sense :\

Overall, better than the majority of people who post videos on the ganon boards, keep it up.

Top Bottom