• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my falcon

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Omg it is Godly!

buttt it seems "messy" i mean it's fast, but you need more control over your falcon :]

Edit: where them moonwalks be at?! haha

Flare233

Smash Journeyman
Very good tech skills, very aggressive. It can be good to be aggressive but sometimes it can lead to being predictable so try to vary up your approach. Also try not to overshoot your nairs (jumping over them with nair). Basically what Wreckless said too you need a bit more control and then you will be all set.

You could probably beat me.

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice

Chida pelea chicos. El rodillazo fue muy agresivo, tanto asi que era facil de adivinar su proximo ataque. Le falta mucho a WOLF para aprender. Su Fox es demaciado limitado. Las ultimas peleas estuvieron curadas. Ambos cfalcon y ganandorf son buenos en tactica y estilo.

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice
Vivo en los estados unidos pero soy mexicano. Despues con tiempo les pongo la website para que me vean jugar. Yo uso fox y link.

El_turqueador

Smash Rookie
MY NICA *****!

2 good.

Falcon's scary as hell

grab game is perfect, as is tech skill.

try to wait for your aerials so you know they hit, instead of hoping they hit.
What zup Xif, this is jose.......... I hope to play against the florida players again....... we've been improve so much :cool:

PD: Excelent video beating Jiano..... your Peach is so fast :psycho:

Top Bottom