• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my falcon and my friend link :D

Alberick

Smash Apprentice
that falcon is quite gay..., but still awesome..., the link should wacth more hito videos so he can copy more things, that guy rocks...

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
You guys are pretty good, just don't wavedash so much. It's pointless and it makes you look stupid. I've beaten people who wavedash countless times.

Other than that, you're pretty good.

linkmanuel

Smash Cadet
the fight are do dificult with capitan, but I learn from HIT0 combos. hajaha. Hit0, don`t make me laught.alb

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Can you say gross spike? You got a nice combo on that last stock. You have a good CF. The link was pretty good too. Those link players sure do like that whirlwind...

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
prety good stuff.

the angle of the camera toward the TV was a bit tough to watch.

the captain falcon, f*ck, was calling u out on the side-dodge alot link, like during the beginning of the 2nd match. try to incorporate a few more aerial non-charged arrows too to keep the falcon away. otherwise, quality matches...

Top Bottom