• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Falco

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
u have pretty good tech skill. DK is a big character and easy to hit. i would say ur better but theres just too many good falcos now. keep it up though.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Thanks but could you guys rate my falco and critique it please

vericz

Smash Champion
Your falco is very advanced, good techs, but you really need to work on combos. FoD is one of falcos best stages for platform combos and i saw none. Work on comboing them to high percentages in one combo

Giggidax

Smash Ace
i would have liked to see more tilts in there, but instead i saw lots of dair shine combos. u could have continued some of ur combos if u did some tilts and uairs. i liked the multishines it was lawl impressive. i would think that u do fairly well against DK's, but hows ur falco dittos? put up more vids!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
My falco dittos aren't that good seeing as I don't play that many good falcos often

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
You could use some more waveshines.
And Short Hop>Full Jump most of the time

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Sup Larry. OK vid I guess, but you're better than that, I know. Put up at least 1 more vid of some1 better (No offense Brown, luv you mean), or at least against a better char/harder matchup. Work on your move placement man. Too many seemingly random attacks that don't hit anything but air. Make sure you do everything for a reason. That was one of the biggest things I had to work on, especially w/Flako. Remember though, doesn't matter what anyone says, it's not a testament to how good you are. Just put up something more solid in the future. Hope to see you at the next tourny. Keep it real...

Top Bottom