• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my cf 1-10

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
I think i saw this match in person >_> hehehe, falcon punch.

Anyway, your falcon is more solid than mine no doubt, but I don't think I could start putting you up there in the semi-ridiculous to ridiculous range. Numerically I'd say something around a 7.2 out of 10 suits the rating. Needs to playa bit smarter to push it further up. Tech skill is solid though, I think your falcon just needs the mental aspect further progressed.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
pretty good id like to see more matches tho it would be alot easier to rate cause jigs is like...kinda hard to combo.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
Your falcon is okay
It needs to be faster
as in when you wavedash
don't just wavedash once
do it into a dashdance or a moonwalk
and be faster with combos

I don't like the Jigs at all
its a sleep *****
and thats bad
you as a captain falcon should have taken advantage of that and comboed it to death
other than that it was okay

halfDemon

Smash Lord
Don't EVER try to JC grab a crouching Jigs... EVER.
You need to speed it up a bit, and punish the crouching Jigglypuff some when it's crouching (stomp, Raptor Boost, DTilit, angled FTilit, etc.).
Not bad.

Top Bottom