• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate characters from best to worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

so swanky

Smash Rookie
sorry if i dont feel like writing a paragraph long description on each individual character, are you gonna give an opinion or just be cool and criticize mine

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=80690 has the tier list of the bottom of the first post. It is pretty well agreed upon, and formed by people who play the game at its highest level. You can argue the tier list and there is even a thread for that http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=23821 (That would be the "tiers include an explanation" comment.) I am sure they will listen to arguments about your personal list, but stating a list is not significant without explanations on why/how it differs from the list that is already in place. Oh if you didn't get it by us pushing you towards the tier lists, a tiers list is a rankings of the charecters based on how they are played by the best people in the world at the time (aka how isai plays them.)

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
I learned that the hard way =P

Anyway...

Pikachu (that pikaf*ck is so danm annoying... 200+% combos galore!)
Kirby (Extremely noob-friendly)
Fox (Can be awesome in the right hands)
Captain Falcon (Need I say it?)
Ness (Close to same level as Captain Falcon, but 3rd jump sucks)
Yoshi (Just barely falls short of true greatness, but can still kick @$$)
Jigglypuff (Decent, but way too light)
Luigi (Faster, jumps higher than Mario, 3rd jump extremely powerful)
Mario (Somewhat slow, not-so-good recovery)
Samus (Slow, but powerful, recovery sucks)
Link (Slow, but powerful, recovery sucks worse than Samus's)
DK (Powerful, but extremely slow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom