• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranked.

Hitstun

Smash Cadet
Guys, I don't know if you're a part of this forum for casual Smash or for competitive Smash, but I can tell you that after 13 years of casual play I only wish to get better now.

A lot of the "better" players on this site are at least Smash Lords and I haven't even gotten out of Smash Rookie yet, but someday I'll get my post reach to at least Smash Apprentice :D

That'll be the day I level up

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It'd be cooler if you started to go to tournies and became a famous top player with the "Smash Rookie" status.

sucks that your next post will nudge you right into "Smash Cadet" tho... :ohwell:

Hitstun

Smash Cadet
It'd be cooler if you started to go to tournies and became a famous top player with the "Smash Rookie" status.

sucks that your next post will nudge you right into "Smash Cadet" tho... :ohwell:
Smash rookie makes me seem like a rookie :p

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Guys, I don't know if you're a part of this forum for casual Smash or for competitive Smash, but I can tell you that after 13 years of casual play I only wish to get better now.

A lot of the "better" players on this site are at least Smash Lords and I haven't even gotten out of Smash Rookie yet, but someday I'll get my post reach to at least Smash Apprentice :D

Post count has nothing to do with skill. I see people like yourself that joined this forum last month and have thousands of posts from playing forum games, to spam, to posts like, "omg that's so cool" alllll dayyyyyy longgggg which adds nothing to any topic or gives no reason why they think something is "cool" they just say it. And you won't see these people get spam points/warnings etc. Say something witty that takes more than two seconds of thought with a pinch of sarcasm and you'll find yourself getting troll infractions in a heartbeat.

ELRACj

Smash Cadet
NNID
ELRACjXL
3DS FC
2809-9153-3892
What are the different rankings? like smash rookie -> smash cadet ->...

Coyle

Smash Cadet
  • Smash Rookie (0-24 posts)
  • Smash Cadet (25-74 posts)
  • Smash Apprentice (75-199 posts)
  • Smash Journeyman (200-499 posts)
  • Smash Ace (500-999 posts)
  • Smash Lord (1000-1999 posts)
  • Smash Champion (2000-2999 posts)
  • Smash Master (3000-4999 posts)
  • Smash Hero (5000-9999 posts)
  • Smash Legend (10000-19999 posts)
  • Smash Obsessed (20000+ posts)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Post count has nothing to do with skill. I see people like yourself that joined this forum last month and have thousands of posts from playing forum games, to spam, to posts like, "omg that's so cool" alllll dayyyyyy longgggg which adds nothing to any topic or gives no reason why they think something is "cool" they just say it. And you won't see these people get spam points/warnings etc. Say something witty that takes more than two seconds of thought with a pinch of sarcasm and you'll find yourself getting troll infractions in a heartbeat.
Post count has everything to do with skill.

Chinaux

Smash Ace
This guy's full of ****.

If you post on here all day, every day, you will be facing mew2king eventually.

How do you think he got so good? He obviously has an alias on this site.

Sometimes people say it's this guy Chinaux, but it's probably a rumor.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
This guy's full of ****.

If you post on here all day, every day, you will be facing mew2king eventually.

How do you think he got so good? He obviously has an alias on this site.

Sometimes people say it's this guy Chinaux, but it's probably a rumor.
lol pretty funny. in all seriousness mewtwoking posts here as himself he doesn't use an alias. he doesn't post a lot.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Post count means nothing.

Trust me I would know.

ELRACj

Smash Cadet
NNID
ELRACjXL
3DS FC
2809-9153-3892
  • Smash Rookie (0-24 posts)
  • Smash Cadet (25-74 posts)
  • Smash Apprentice (75-199 posts)
  • Smash Journeyman (200-499 posts)
  • Smash Ace (500-999 posts)
  • Smash Lord (1000-1999 posts)
  • Smash Champion (2000-2999 posts)
  • Smash Master (3000-4999 posts)
  • Smash Hero (5000-9999 posts)
  • Smash Legend (10000-19999 posts)
  • Smash Obsessed (20000+ posts)
lol is there anyone here that is a smash hero or up?! that sounds nuts

Chinaux

Smash Ace
Post count means nothing.

Trust me I would know.
No you don't. You're one of those people who uses colored text to seem like they know what they're talking about. If you post here a lot, you're good. Proven science by Martin Luther King Jr.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No you don't. You're one of those people who uses colored text to seem like they know what they're talking about. If you post here a lot, you're good. Proven science by Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK's doctoral thesis was plagiarised anyway so idc about his sscience.

Join date though... that matters obv

Chinaux

Smash Ace
MLK's doctoral thesis was plagiarised anyway so idc about his sscience.

Join date though... that matters obv
I hope you know I was joking entirely. You can post a thousand messages on here and still be the worst at the game. You can also be here for 10 years and still be garb. It's how productive to your skill level the posts you read/write are.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I hope you know I was joking entirely. You can post a thousand messages on here and still be the worst at the game. You can also be here for 10 years and still be garb. It's how productive to your skill level the posts you read/write are.
No I had absolutely no idea.

Top Bottom