• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragin Cajun's Signatures. Come get a free Sig.

Ragin Cajun

Smash Cadet
I love making Signatures, I could honestly do it every night. Making Signatures for other people honestly helps my confidence a lot (people liking my work puts me in the best mood possible.)

Example of Signatures I have made for my crew.

I'm new to smashboards and really, forums in general. But consider this my introduction to the community.
My name is Ragin Cajun, and I'd love to set you up with a signature.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
These look really nice, was wondering if you take requests.

A sig involving Violet's render from Disney Infinity, and 3 of Lucario's palletes from Smash 4 (being the Light Blue, Dark Blue and the new Green outfit).

Was also wondering if you can do 2 recolors with Violet if your decent at recolors (1 involving her having the same light blue alt on her red suit that Lucario has, while giving her elastic orange belt and headband a cyan look, and a red/black reversal look like how Falco's black outfit, only with a blood red color (along with her eyes gaining a evil red look).

Ragin Cajun

Smash Cadet
These look really nice, was wondering if you take requests.

A sig involving Violet's render from Disney Infinity, and 3 of Lucario's palletes from Smash 4 (being the Light Blue, Dark Blue and the new Green outfit).

Was also wondering if you can do 2 recolors with Violet if your decent at recolors (1 involving her having the same light blue alt on her red suit that Lucario has, while giving her elastic orange belt and headband a cyan look, and a red/black reversal look like how Falco's black outfit, only with a blood red color (along with her eyes gaining a evil red look).
Sure thing! I can do the sig now, but don't hold your breath on the recolor (photoshop is still a new media to me). But for the sig, do you want a tag on it as well? Or just the characters?

The Prince L

Smash Apprentice
Hey, this looks really great ! Can I get one too with Fox, Falco, jigglypuff (with the crown if possible) and Falcon ? If there's my tag on it, it would be cool too.

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
Wow, these are very nice quality and I'm liking how these turn out! Very well done I might add

BWG_Zeta

Smash Extrordinaire'
Not sure if you got my msg Cajun :p
If not check your inbox bruh :3

Keep up teh good arts

Grass

Smash Lord
Can I get one too? Preferably with Fox, Falco and Marth from Melee? I can get the images if you want.

Croki

Smash Rookie
Can I have a signature with :

- Melee Falcon (blue colour if possible)
- Melee Falco (blue if possible too)
- Villager (the one with the purple shirt)
- Duck Hunt Dog (the last colour, with the black dog and the red duck)
- Croki as the tag.

For the colors, I'll let you decide. Thanks ! :D

Sorry if I can't gave you pictures, I can't post links...

Grass

Smash Lord
Can I have a signature with :

- Melee Falcon (blue colour if possible)
- Melee Falco (blue if possible too)
- Villager (the one with the purple shirt)
- Duck Hunt Dog (the last colour, with the black dog and the red duck)
- Croki as the tag.

For the colors, I'll let you decide. Thanks ! :D

Sorry if I can't gave you pictures, I can't post links...
Well here's falcon.

And villager

and you can just use the falco pic I gave you. @ Ragin Cajun Ragin Cajun

winner133

Smash Cadet
NNID
winner133
3DS FC
1161-0198-4190
Hey can I have a signature with Ness, Lucas, and Marth?

That all, thanks.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Can yew make a signature that says FLOW. Make it blue, white, and silver. Add water waves and one lemon slice. Add on there Zelda, Mario, ROB, DDD, and Fox in smash 4. Thanks

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I want a sig too!!! Please?

Can I get something themed after the show RWBY? Maybe with the 4 main characters? (If you don't know that show, Google it :grin:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom