• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RAGE - Thanks for comin' out to this everyone! RESULTS THREAD COMING SOON

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I intend to bring a camera. It's a Sony Cybershot.

I'll accept photo requests. I also intend to take pics of myself with some others.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wah. I can't go to this now. I may literally lose my job if I go. I'm really sorry. Kb, Kel is going to give you money for the stream, and Loki, Kel is gonna give you money for my shirt.

I'm really sorry mx, but I really wanna team sometime soon!

:phone:

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
only a little bit away... I'm excited as hell for this. A few important things though.

1. Please bring set-ups. The more TVs and set-ups the faster and better the tourney can run and the more friendlies/money matches/potential crew battles can get done.

2. Getting to the venue early will let you get good warm-ups and friendlies in regardless. Plus it'll get the ball rolling on getting brackets and registration set up faster.

3. Be on time!!!! Be where you are supposed to be when you need to be. The schedule is tight with basically 6 events in a day tourney with looking to be a rather large turnout. The rules will be enforced. We will penalize or DQ people for not adhering to this!!

If all this gets done, I'm sure this will easily be a great memorable tourney for all. :)

Kingpinlegend1

Smash Rookie
So, I'm a friend of a lot of the smashers who are attending this and wanted to come with them and chill with them at the tournament. Would I still have to pay the venue fee of 10$? I'm not going for any tournament reasons, just going to hangout with the guys.

JTsm

Smash Master
So I think there's like three to four MI carpools coming down to this lol

Goast

Smash Journeyman
I'll be lookn like bob marley tomorrow lol my cube is kinda trash right now But I can do a power strip and TV

Kingpinlegend1

Smash Rookie
oh okay thats fine, I get why I have to pay the venue fee. Can anyone tell me how the dodgeball is going to work? Its kinda the main reason I wanted to come to this venue, & play friendlies all day of course.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Morehead Car will be getting there around 2 - 3. Just in time for singles.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sounds good!

Dodgeball is gonna be done playground style. More info tomorrow c:

Guys, I seriously cannot wait, and cannot thank everyone enough. Despite any troubles or any craziness that this tournament has caused, you guys have stayed hyped and excited for this. I really hope we can bring you awesome attendees a great and enjoyable tournament experience.
And, a big thank you to the TO staff. You guys are awesome and have done so much to make this tournament what it is. Stay awesome c:

<3

Now if you excuse me, I must make last minute preparations, try on my awesome shirt that just came from the printer today (they look great by the way), and sleep.

Hypehypehype

PS if anyone needs me, my cell number is 440-725-0079.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I can bring a Wii that will save replays, but I can't upload them myself. I'll try and get some help with that though.

Soooo excited~~

M@v

Subarashii!
Ohhh man PA is going to take no prisoners tomorrow.

#GE #ohgirl

Also I'm redeeming myself from the choking that happened that SKTAR >:3

D

Deleted member

Wah. I can't go to this now. I may literally lose my job if I go. I'm really sorry. Kb, Kel is going to give you money for the stream, and Loki, Kel is gonna give you money for my shirt.

I'm really sorry mx, but I really wanna team sometime soon!

Nooooo Kassy!! :(

For anyone looking for me at the venue tomorrow(hai JCav), I'll be wearing my "Can't let you brew that, Star Fox" Wolf shirt. :3

Top Bottom