• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Racine, WI 5/31 Brawl Tourney reults

HeartNana

Smash Cadet
SC3 - 10 people
1) Damien "thugish_pond" - X
2) Vince "MLV" - Hwang
3) Jimmy"pikachu"choi - X
4) Rob "HeartNana" - Cassie

DR - 14 people
1) Antonio Carmona - Julia/J5/Yoshi
2) Matt "Mateo Galvan" - King
3) Bill "MysticBill" - Marduk
4) Matt "Supradoom" - Bryan, Dragonuv

Brawl - 40 people
1) Tapion - Snake
2) Seven - Metaknight
3) Ryzen - Falco, Snake
4) Dragmire

GG's to all! Thanks for coming!

Thanks to Lethal Beauty for the full results!

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
I might as well add to this since the thread is already created.

I uploaded the Tio tournament results to Allisbrawl.com. The link is here:

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1139

It takes up to 48 hrs for the results to be processed, so I'll simply list everyone here. When the results are available on the site, however, you can see the win/loss record details of every participant. I think it's pretty cool.

By the way, Webster, you should host up your tourneys on there, too, from now on. I think they've got a pretty nice tourney organizing system goin' on.

Anyways:

1. Tapion
2. Seven
3. Ryzen
4. Dragmire
5. Ninja
5. Seifer
7. Aura
7. You
9. Patrick
9. Savior
9. Loki
9. Keits
13. Bob
13. Anthony M
13. Sheik
13. Capps
17. Ushi
17. Zaya
17. Webster
17. Dark Kakashi
17. BobTD
17. Batousai
17. Chub
17. Tank
25. Mystic Bill
25. Andrew
25. Kristine
25. Guru
25. Jim Barry
25. Fatass
25. Pedro
25. Wise
33. Chaos
33. Tony
33. Mark P.
33. Gia
33. Josiah
33. Pally
33. Straight Money
33. Paul

There was a total of 40 entrants. Impressive turnout! Great tournament, Webster!

Edit: By the way, if anyone wants the tournament organizer that we used so you can hold your own tournaments, you can download it here: http://allisbrawl.com/tio/ (It's totally free).

HeartNana

Smash Cadet
Thanks for posting the full results. :D

I prolly would have entered, but i was running SC and Tekken at the time. =/

I saw some good matches, though, and my friends who played in the tourney all enjoyed themselves. Big thanks again to Webster for doing the dirty work and making this happen in the first place. :D

HeartNana

Smash Cadet
Something wrong? I only saw his match against Seven. If something is wrong, please let me know and i'll fix it. I know some smash players use a ton of characters, so if you have a more complete listing, lemme know. Thanks.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Oh, no no. Nothing's wrong. You didn't do anything. I'm just laughing about how Ryzen used Snake in the tournament when he doesn't use Snake -at all-, merely because he believes that Snake counters Metaknight. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but it's just so funny to me that he pulled Snake out of his *** when he never plays him, and that's the round he got schooled in (Sorry Ryzen, rofl). He really does only play Falco.

But leave that there, because he really did play Snake in the tourney. I'm just... AHAHA.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good **** Tapion.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Everyone please let me know what your AllisBrawl account is so I can properly distribute the medals/placements (if you're proud of how you did and want it to be in your tournament history). The results are finally uploaded:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1139

I can't give you your medals and shaz until I actually know your username on AiB.

Also, please click 'I attended this tournament' at that link above if you attended the tournament ftw. kthx.

syxx

Smash Rookie
We need more people to bring tvs next time. Maybe like 1 or 2 more would be great. I don't even play smash brothers but I let you guys use my tv this time. The other thing was the chair issue because it seemed like we had just enough. The Tekken crew brought about a dozen chairs, and I'll be bringing a few more next time to help out. The thing is we want to run more tournaments at the next event, even though smash brothers is the biggest draw. Webster was talking about having the next one in July, so I hope everyone comes again.

Anyway the reason why I'm posting besides the television issue is that someone left a power strip at the arcade, and somehow I wound up with it. So if it belongs to someone from here, or you know who it belongs to, please post up here so I can give it back to you or someone you know at the next tournament.

Thanks

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Everyone please let me know what your AllisBrawl account is so I can properly distribute the medals/placements (if you're proud of how you did and want it to be in your tournament history). The results are finally uploaded:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1139

I can't give you your medals and shaz until I actually know your username on AiB.

Also, please click 'I attended this tournament' at that link above if you attended the tournament ftw. kthx.
Oh cool, Ill do that now.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone that came to the tournament. And even bigger thanks to the folks that helped me run stuff...couldn't do it without your support!

I'll post the next tourament date as soon as I know when it is! It will be in July though.

Finally, if u want to play online sometime drop me a pm!

Top Bottom