• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Garage Brawl Tournament V: Smashtoberfest

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wow, you too? I swear it was Sunny's donuts that made me go #2 like 5 times at school.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
one time i had to poop at a rest stop on the way to my grammas
i dropped anchor but the water splashed my poop hole
and i was honest to god scared i got aids :(
so i couldnt sleep the rest of the way there
and as soon as i got in the house i got in the shower to wash my butt off
i soaped up my finger and rubbed my butt hole and it felt good

Race

Smash Lord
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

O ****. .. too creepy.

anywyas back on topic

4 days away. . .

Brandon get on aim plz. .

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I'm coming to this.

I'm co-opting this tournament and turning it into Race's Brawl Tournament V: Neal's Birthday Tournament. Entry fee is changed to $20 worth of food. I will meet you at the door to the venue and inspect your food. If it isn't worth $20 then I will send you out to buy more. $20 entrance fee can be waived by buying me a present worth $50 or more. No johns.

Race

Smash Lord
Wow rly?

It's good to see neal come! O man. . .too good

It's been too long neal. I'm so psyched now. . deng

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I think I'm coming to this.

I'm co-opting this tournament and turning it into Race's Brawl Tournament V: Neal's Birthday Tournament. Entry fee is changed to $20 worth of food. I will meet you at the door to the venue and inspect your food. If it isn't worth $20 then I will send you out to buy more. $20 entrance fee can be waived by buying me a present worth $50 or more. No johns.
manacomboooooo

bbb

Smash Champion
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaagot!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hoping I can come to this. It's pretty likely I can, but I'm going to manage my time well before the event heh.

Would anyone be interested in some money matches? The practice would be very helpful for me, and I figure it will be easier to play actual sets with some sort of incentive. I'm sure Ajax won't mind if I extend the same offer to team money matches too.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Faaaaaaagit. You better make to this tourney. I've never played your Fox. I was hoping I might get the chance this Saturday.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
kouryuu am i teaming with you

i don't know if i'm going to go but if there's melee teams and even like six teams i would show up...

embracethe12

Smash Lord
remember when replicate made us pull over so he could take a piss?

then he decided it was a better idea to hop the fence of a school and piss on a building instead.

then we circled around the area cause he took way too long and the light just wouldn't turn green.

good times.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
wow I have a feeling this will be fun! I will do everything in my power to make it, even if it means rollerblading or something

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
can teh foodz be more cheaperer then last tiem cuz i was kind of hungry and it cost a lot so i didnt buy o.o

lol wow xP...and hey i made a new accnt but for sum reason doppel doppelganger and doppleganger were taken so yeaaaaaa...lol i thought the food was well priced for wat u got...o.o am i alone on that thought?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
kouryuu am i teaming with you

i don't know if i'm going to go but if there's melee teams and even like six teams i would show up...
No, I'm going to team with Connor this Saturday.

BTW, did you post that you wanted to team with me? I think I might have missed it. If you want, we can team at another Melee tourney. But as far as Races' goes, I'm gonna team with Connor.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
it was but a few quarters off the perfect price.

Kouryuu: HIIIII I'm gonna corrupt you with a seed of poison (no homo)

Race

Smash Lord
sorry,the price for the food is final. The prices arent up to me. But rather the ppl who make it

Top Bottom