• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Keitaro... what can you tell me about her?
You should know who I'm talking about >.>
Oh I KNOW who talking you're talking bout. That chick goes down and dirty. Was all in my mouth like BLAM!! So hot when I opened it up too! Came back 8 times for some more.

Thats the description for the for the hotpocket character/food. As for the girl, I don't do blondes :p (usually) I didn't even notice she was that close to me till I saw the picture earlier today. I'll post the one where I moved Seph out the way and was next to the asian chick.

Was funny cause after I took the pic above, Nasty was like "yo Keitaro take a pic with the chicks and myself!" and Seph was just walking away but decided to grab the asian girl and go "cmon Nasty lets do this" and I was like "n!gga get outta here!" lol and the 2nd pic ended up like this one:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So Keitaro your coming to Philly on Thursday? lol at ppl organizing smash fests @ my place without telling me

Keitaro

Oh really? I'm free that day so I should be there. I'll let ya know for sure after I speak to my girl.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
That asian girl.
boom boom boom...

klahgkjs;kdjsbhsdkj
She better be at Raleigh.
Nah, from those two pics, she doesn't look that hot. I think you guys are inflating her score because she's Asian. The white chick looks better in the second pic, imo.

Keitaro

I just like asians a lot more than that other type. I think they are both around the same pretty lvl honestly. The asian that goes to UCLA looks better than this one imo.

@Sneak: Really?? **** that's crazy. Well if so you better come to Raleigh for MLG. You just made me sad before going to bed :(

Keitaro

Dang that is crazy good. The south has such cheap places to live in. We'd be lucky to find a 2 bedroom apartment for less than $1000 up here. Just gotta find a job over there and you should be good.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I've been very free lately so I could. I'm also free to drive wherever. When we do play where do you wanna play at? My place or yours?
We can play sometime next week. My place would work better since there's no point in you coming to pick me up, drive me to your place, then drop me back.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's funny how Asian girls are viewed as (significantly) hotter within the Smash community, whereas everyone I go to school with looks down upon Asian women as ugly/nasty.

Uncultured, racially biased fools. Girls of any race can get it, long as they're good looking.

Keitaro

We can play sometime next week. My place would work better since there's no point in you coming to pick me up, drive me to your place, then drop me back.
Aight. I'll come by next week. Just gotta go to my job Saturday to check my schedule so I can let you know when I'm free.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
-Doom- said:
It's funny how Asian girls are viewed as (significantly) hotter within the Smash community, whereas everyone I go to school with looks down upon Asian women as ugly/nasty.

Uncultured, racially biased fools. Girls of any race can get it, long as they're good looking.
Inui said:
Girls of any race can get it, as long as they're not n00bs.
Put two and two together and. . .

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Well, the looks deal was only so far as actually sticking your wang between her legs, but relationship-wise, she obviously can't be a n00b either. :p

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Aight. I'll come by next week. Just gotta go to my job Saturday to check my schedule so I can let you know when I'm free.
WELL you should probably come Thursday because Chick-fil-a is having a promotional where every Thursday from 5-7 PM in June you can get a free spicy chicken sandwich and there is a Chick-fil-a 15 min from my house(it's 7 minutes on the way back because a road is closed one-way so there is a detour on the way there.)

Can I come too?
You can if Keitaro is willing to pay for you and you don't mind only playing for ~4 hours.

Keitaro

WELL you should probably come Thursday because Chick-fil-a is having a promotional where every Thursday from 5-7 PM in June you can get a free spicy chicken sandwich and there is a Chick-fil-a 15 min from my house(it's 7 minutes on the way back because a road is closed one-way so there is a detour on the way there.)

You can if Keitaro is willing to pay for you and you don't mind only playing for ~4 hours.
ZOMG!!!! Next week Thursday afternoon it is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom