• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.B's ultimate combo in Smash 4!

Flaminginferno

Smash Rookie
NNID
Flaminginferno19
I don't mean to advertise my video but I found an interesting discovery. I recently uploaded a video showing an almost infinite combo R.O.B can perform on Charizard only on certain stages in smash Wii U. This combo does not seem to be reliable on Charizard on Smash 3DS but it works on other characters the same. It works on other characters but they have the option to escape out of it but you can act before they do here is the link to the video:http://youtu.be/Krlk00r5jek

Anuran

Smash Apprentice
>one character
> certain stages
>wii u pro controller

All joking aside this is an interesting tidbit of match up knowledge. Who else is in charizard's weight class? Does that even matter because its only the position of charizard's hurtboxes that make it work?

Flaminginferno

Smash Rookie
NNID
Flaminginferno19
>one character
> certain stages
>wii u pro controller

All joking aside this is an interesting tidbit of match up knowledge. Who else is in charizard's weight class? Does that even matter because its only the position of charizard's hurtboxes that make it work?
That's probably it, Charizard's hurt boxes are what get in the way and you can do it with any controller, and it works on other characters to but you can do about 2 or 3 hits into an up smash it's a good kill option

Last edited:

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
Interesting find, need to take this to the lab and see if any characters can DI out of it. Good work, man.

Flaminginferno

Smash Rookie
NNID
Flaminginferno19
Let me know what happens Ik the other characters have their ways of escaping but R.O.B can react before they try to escape, but Charizard is a whole different story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom