• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
snake dittos are amazing.

we can do all the gay **** that everyone does on us.

and 4xnade 2xc4 camping is amazing.

Nic64

Smash Lord

you could also go another character and still do gay **** to snake, but without the added frustration of being snake yourself

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
but snake is so much fun!

i seriously wouldn't play this game if snake wasn't in it. he's so much less straightforward then everyone else.

Wilmenz

Smash Journeyman
You wouldn't understand unless your a pit main. Pittos are so fun. It's one of the few mu where you can just go super aggro and it work every time. It's like a fight of spacing, who can string moves better, and approaching <3 And i like mk dittos cuz whoever is smarter usually wins. That or whoever is best at landing SL :reverse:
Pittos means ****s in spanish.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I don't get to play Snake dittos enough to get used to the mu, but I still enjoy them. ^_^
"Snake Dittos are the best."
I'd believe this.
[/COLOR]

I enjoy the ditto and fighting against Snake overall.

I mean, I approach, the others try to shut down the approach. It's fun.

and 4xnade 2xc4 camping is amazing.

Snake Dittos are the best. MK dittos are second.

okay, quitting the boards see ya guys

Nic64

Smash Lord
so many people claiming to like snake dittos, these boards really have gone downhill

this wouldn't happen if susa were still here

etecoon

Smash Hero
it will never happen. you have to remember that 50% of the community main mk... soooo -_-
so? a lot of MK mains would vote in favor of banning him, I voted in favor of it. remember half of those MK mains rage quit their previous main to go MK(YO ALLY WHATUP)

I don't even believe that it is right or wrong though, it's just clear that things need to be shaken up. brawl is dying. dunno if banning MK will save it but it's certainly worth doing something to change things

Whahaha!

They finally decided to do the smart thing lol. Ban all discussion regarding banning meta knight. Ban people from seeing the vote count. Then go and ban the thread that would have discussion about banning the bat xD

I don't think the vote count will be released to public afterwards either. It'll be another secret, then we see the unity ruleset update after Apex. That will be the day of revelation.

etecoon

Smash Hero
lol 90% of my post count comes from trolling MK ban threads(most of the other 10 comes from this thread...)

I honestly do not care. He's beatable, but one mistake and it's finished. At that point, it is very, very difficult to ever make a comeback in Brawl depending upon the character.

I'm also interested to see what a banned environment will look like. There are lots of other characters that hold back certain mid tiers other than only MK. So, while I do not think there will be an influx of mid tier, top tier will get a bit more diverse as you don't simply counterpick MK to deal with all your match-ups you dislike.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
it will never happen. you have to remember that 50% of the community main mk... soooo -_-
Many MKs are pro ban actually. Many only use MK because the character they actually want to play gets held back by him. It could very well happen in a not so distant future. I mean I can't share any details though about what we discuss lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I honestly do not care. He's beatable, but one mistake and it's finished. At that point, it is very, very difficult to ever make a comeback in Brawl depending upon the character.

I'm also interested to see what a banned environment will look like. There are lots of other characters that hold back certain mid tiers other than only MK. So, while I do not think there will be an influx of mid tier, top tier will get a bit more diverse as you don't simply counterpick MK to deal with all your match-ups you dislike.
Ya sure he's beatable. But when's the last time anyone but him won a national? MLG with m2k banned? lawl...that screams healthy.

Actually i can name several midtiers who would automatically do better w/o him. And then there's the thing about hightier actually being balanced if it were to happen.

This (Even though I joined most MK ban groups).

Before, I make a BIG deal out of MK and I wanted him to be banned.

Now, I don't give a ****.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
So... I just started playin Touhou 6 and I didn't get past the 2nd level without dying >.< Must not use continues - I wanna play the extra stage. This makes Xbox360 arcade game, Aegis Wing (at one point it was free), look like cake. Also, I wish they outlined the hurtbox or something.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
So... I just started playin Touhou 6 and I didn't get past the 2nd level without dying >.< Must not use continues - I wanna play the extra stage. This makes Xbox360 arcade game, Aegis Wing (at one point it was free), look like cake. Also, I wish they outlined the hurtbox or something.
level 1/2 are piss easy after a couple tries

what mode?

i usually get ****ed by stage 3, aka mah waifu

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
just wait til you see the Extra :|

and its Reimu, black and white is Marisa Karisame

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
AAAAAAGH! I hate being on the pit board panel for the bbr mu project and NOT being able to say anything on the snake one cuz its against the rules.

Mu i need to learn much, much better...

zss, diddy, marth.

Top Bottom