• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick ZSS question

What!

Smash Cadet
Is there currently a way to mod zero suit samus's pac file without having the game freeze on me? If so any help would be appreciated.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
What are you using?

Gecko or Riivolution?

Riivolution won't load characters that turn into other characters without instant freeze.

if your using Gecko, then it's a file size issue.

What!

Smash Cadet
Yeah I know it's a file size issue the thing is I was interested to know if there's a program or way to mod her without increasing the pac size. Specifically I'm just reworking the effects of her attacks and such like damage,etc(with PSA) and what I replace isn't really more than what was there previously but when i save it the file size increases which leads me to believe that PSA does something other than "deleting" the original data. Is there a way around this? Am I doomed to not be able to fully mod zss? Oh and I use Gecko and/or Usb Loader Gx.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
I want to say write it from scratch to avoid anything like that... but can that be done (yet)?

Top Bottom