• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

quick tourney anyone??

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
And we have a GRAND CHAMPION!

i must say well done smashguy...
srry bout the sudden leave but i really didn't think it would drag on as long as it did. And i have to be somewhere like... now

:phone:

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Thank you! I look toward to vs u guys again. Especially Diddy cuz we didn't get to finish. :( well :)
so is there gonna. Be another quick tourney?

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
HORRY MORRY!!!!!! THNXS SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!
I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!!

Anyway, its been like a month or so since we had yhe first tourney, so its a little overdue,
But THE TOURNAMENT IS BACK ON!

So I'm hoping all who where there last time (me smashguy and oira)... will participate again?

IF SO then please post here saying you'll be coming back and i won't remove you from the list.

Oh, and Since the last tourney seemed to be a little "short" on participants, i won't be scheduling until we get at least four :/

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'll join again. Ya know Gothrax, I think I once vs u before when u were olimar and I was Lucas and u won...

Sonic, I might join. I'll see..
You might as well post a new thread for ur tourney.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Ddp- don't double post. If you'd posted already and post again to where you have posted 2 in a row, u get a fraction. Once u get 6, your account will be deleted and u r banned from SWF. (Smash World Forums)

Premium members can "prank!" members and Xiroey "pranked!" me.
All it does is make ur name pink and say "pranked!" under my name. I have a really lame name. Smashguy. Ugh. I have no clue why I named myself that... That's not my real name but it's retarted!

Dear Diary,
Today I realized that my name is retarted, but my avatar is awesome.

The moral is to never name me a lame name again and pick another awesome avatar of :150: .

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Technically we only have 5 participants, cuz i REALLY dont think i should attend my own tournament? It just doesn't feel fair for some reason?

And i was thinking about the bracket randomization process before the tourney would start, and i dont think CHALLONGES randomizer is quite good enough? But if i cant come up with a better method before we start then i'll just use, its...

Oh and I'm not sure if diddys gonna make it yet? I'll send him a pm.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Why not attend your own tourny? How does it not feel fair? We all know Diddy is the best here and he gotta wii. :) :150::150:

and he has been sending me PM's to play me,so he should be able to play. :)
:150::150::150:

sonic_the_hedgehog

Smash Cadet
it's not my tourney it's gothrax's.
and i noticed something, how can shadow do chaos control if sonic is supersonic?
shadow needs 1 chaos emerald to do chaos control, and sonic needs all 7 to be supersonic?
think about it.

and shadow dosen't have a chaos emerald in his hand

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
@sonic_the_hedgehog:

Don't smam (troll) this thread mods dont like it..

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
*Cough cough* anyway

NOW IS THE NOW TIME FOR THE NOW TIME OF THE NOW TIME TO DO THE NOW TIME!... THINGY!!!
Thus it is time to decide on the time and date.

All those who dont have a location on there public profile PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR TIME ZONES. so that i can tell you what time the tournament will be in your area.

And if you dont give me your time zones, then i'll send you a PM just incase.

Right now I'm thinking Saturday at 9:00AMish (anchorage) cuz 6:00 was a little early for me.
However this is not the official time, I'm just making a first suggestion.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Srry about the delay guyz, but...

My TV is busted... as you have probably noticed since i haven't been on in awhile...
~_~ then again nobody brawls me even when I'm online :mad:

THUS the tournament is postponed ... again.

Top Bottom