• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Attack Lock (Please read ENTIRE first post BEFORE posting questions)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
and good players in general will always try to land the tech, also meaning you couldn't lock them that way either...but his point is that if they miss the timing, and do hit the ground, this is an option of what to do

Anther

Smash Champion
I see it happen a lot, so.. that's where the original idea came from anyway. Even peeps that get cg'd have fallen to it. Doesn't really hurt to throw a quick attack at them unless they have some devastating punishment they throw at you everytime.

gallax

Smash Hero
i live about 3 hours north of you dude. im heading up there on friday night for brawl singles and doubles. where you staying?

gallax

Smash Hero
cuz i am gonna be playing with RX-, Col Bol and what not... i was wondering if you might wany to play some. hang out.

Top Bottom