• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions

Riggen

Smash Cadet
NNID
15243BDRAE
3DS FC
1607-3148-7902
Q1: Are you allowed to transform as Zelda or Shiek?

A1: Yes

Q2: Are you allowed to use multiple characters? (Such as playing as Fox and Wolf etc.)

A2: Yes

Q3: Why am I asking these questions?

A3: Because I want to teach my friends the world of competitive smash brothers

Q4: Are you allowed to team up with players in the short term in 1v1v1v1 matches

A4: ???

Every time I beat my friends they claim that I cheat, I don't even hack! I don't have Project M, Or Brawl -, Or Brawl +! I just wan't to know these questions so that I can become a better brawl player and that my FRIENDS can learn the basics of competitive smash!

Last edited:

Nuttre

Smash Apprentice
Q1:"Are you allowed to transform as Zelda or Shiek" A1: Yes
Q2:"Are you allowed to use multiple characters?" I assume you mean switch between games (game 1 play fox game 2 play wolf), in that case the answer is yes

Riggen

Smash Cadet
NNID
15243BDRAE
3DS FC
1607-3148-7902
Q1:"Are you allowed to transform as Zelda or Shiek" A1: Yes
Q2:"Are you allowed to use multiple characters?" I assume you mean switch between games (game 1 play fox game 2 play wolf), in that case the answer is yes
Thank you, I am thankfull of this

Top Bottom