• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions about Items, AT's and Pokemon???

hummers2187

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a complete list of Items, AT's and Pokemon?

I was looking at the Brawl update on the Dojo with the item select screen and I have a few questions...

What is the purple disc between bom-omb and gooey bomb? (I think it might be motion sensor mine)

What does the sun item do? (Between pitfall and mr. saturn)

Is the crate switch for all containers? (Capsule, barrel and party ball?)

I know the rest of the items but these have been confirmed. Can anyone confirm the following items in the game or not?
Egg(Chansey's Egg)
Parasol
Motion Sensor Mine
Red Shell
Flipper
Barrel Cannon
Cloaking Device

hummers2187

Smash Rookie
I was looking at the Brawl update on the Dojo with the item select screen and I have a few questions...
What is the purple disc between bom-omb and gooey bomb? (I think it might be motion sensor mine)
What does the sun item do? (Between pitfall and mr. saturn)
Is the crate switch for all containers? (Capsule, barrel and party ball?)

I know the rest of the items but these have been confirmed. Can anyone confirm the following items in the game or not?
Egg(Chansey's Egg)
Parasol
Motion Sensor Mine
Red Shell
Flipper
Barrel Cannon
Cloaking Device

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
Here's a screen shot of the item select screen. (not very good quality though. sorry)

Hope that helps.

I really hope items can be unlocked, because the proximity mine was my favorite, and I don't see it on this picture.

hummers2187

Smash Rookie

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
You could be right on that one. All the items seem to be categorized. or at least grouped together somehow. packaging that one between two bombs makes sense. I hope you're right. Now if only we could get someone who has the game to show us that purple item.

Also, the flipper seems to be gone, but the bumper is back. Which in my opinion is way better.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
The sun attaches itself to the ground then goes around the platform, I'm sure you have seen this in mario games and other games... it just goes around the platform and damages whoever is caught in the way

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The sun attaches itself to the ground then goes around the platform, I'm sure you have seen this in mario games and other games... it just goes around the platform and damages whoever is caught in the way
It's from Super Mario Bros 2, just like the stop clock.

@ OP:

For some reason, no one has yet to produce a complete AT or Pokemon list. It's weird because you'd think that at least one person got there hands on a guide by now...

hummers2187

Smash Rookie
It's from Super Mario Bros 2, just like the stop clock.

@ OP:

For some reason, no one has yet to produce a complete AT or Pokemon list. It's weird because you'd think that at least one person got there hands on a guide by now...

Yeah if someone who has the game would just play a game with only assist trophies/ poke balls on they could make a pretty close to complete list.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
whats the seashell next to the smart bomb and freezie?
I thought it was a seashell for days, too, but it's in reality the Deku Nut from Zelda. Not sure what it does exactly.

And to OP, all of the following have been disconfirmed:
Parasol
Motion Sensor Mine
Red Shell
Flipper
Barrel Cannon
Cloaking Device

Not sure about Chansey's Egg, though.

hummers2187

Smash Rookie
thanks for the pokemon list but does anyone know anything abuot the assist trophies and other items

Top Bottom