• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question on sheik

TyQ

Smash Rookie
Please dont flame me, I am new to these forums, and Brawl. Cut me some slack.

In Melee, I played sheik alot. She was the right caracter for me. When I was playing a game with my friends, I found a way to transform into sheik before the stage was loaded (So when the game started, I was already sheik). Here is my question. Is there any type of button glitch/combo known to turn into sheik basically right when the game starts?

And again, please no flaming.

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
yeah dotn worry about it took me a while to figure it out two when i first started playing brawl

TyQ

Smash Rookie
yeah dotn worry about it took me a while to figure it out two when i first started playing brawl
I am really happy I know this now because sheik was my favorite character in Melee (she was all that I ever used). She was my main...although she might fall back to a secondary. I guess I need to play more Brawl to find out. Kirby is looking like a good main at the moment...but Diddy and Meta look good too...we will see:)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hehe. It took me a while before I found out how to start as her in Brawl too. My friend finally had to look it up online, then a few days later he said "Why can't you do that with pokemon trainer", so I tried and we just both thought "...oh"

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
I am really happy I know this now because sheik was my favorite character in Melee (she was all that I ever used). She was my main...although she might fall back to a secondary. I guess I need to play more Brawl to find out. Kirby is looking like a good main at the moment...but Diddy and Meta look good too...we will see:)

NOOO NOT META KNIGHT thats the dark side! and so is kirby

read sheiks guild by SinkingHigher http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179565

then work on getting good on Ftilt locks with is when you tilt the contorler not into a run but a walk in hit A alot. and before you knwo it you will love sheik even more. trust me there is so much more you can do with her then you thought possible in melee! (maybe not but thats because like if you dont watch you tube alot or on smash boards youve never heard of her very useful attacks)

TyQ

Smash Rookie
NOOO NOT META KNIGHT thats the dark side! and so is kirby

read sheiks guild by SinkingHigher http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179565

then work on getting good on Ftilt locks with is when you tilt the contorler not into a run but a walk in hit A alot. and before you knwo it you will love sheik even more. trust me there is so much more you can do with her then you thought possible in melee! (maybe not but thats because like if you dont watch you tube alot or on smash boards youve never heard of her very useful attacks)
Yea I am going to give Sheik a shot. And I will definetly practice those techniques your talking about. I know before I said Meta was looking good as a Main, but he is definetly taking a back seat to my secondary character. So this is basically were I am at. Sheik and Diddy are my mains (Sheik over diddy) while Meta is my secondary. But I will most definetly be trying to perfect my sheikl game above all else :chuckle:

P.S.- Thanks to everyone being supportive and overall nice to me. I am a little suprised at the way people are treating me. Usually the new guy gets flamed, but I have gotten nothing but good things from everyone. Thanks!

Top Bottom