• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question for Technical Peach's

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
its ok Cort, kman is better than him

Lets play bingo! *takes out random cards and a crappy old school bingo set* The british way with tea and biscuits (especially custard creams ;))
HELLLLLL NOOOO is Kman better then me loool. You know it iswell but because he is in your crew you will obv stick up for him.
And how can he be better then me when im the best in the world?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
You all suck. Get back to me when you pull out at least 1 grandfather turnip per 2 sets you play. I remember a tournament I went to in Virginia or something. At least 1 grandfather turnip per set, some matches had more than one.

Mild, for example, lost badly due to, among other things, 4 grandfather turnips in our set, IIRC.

Samochan

Smash Master
You all suck. Get back to me when you pull out at least 1 grandfather turnip per 2 sets you play. I remember a tournament I went to in Virginia or something. At least 1 grandfather turnip per set, some matches had more than one.

Mild, for example, lost badly due to, among other things, 4 grandfather turnips in our set, IIRC.
Been there, done that.

Now where's the caek? :3

JFox

Smash Hero
First of all, no one just naturally gets good tech skill, you gotta practice it. Here's how I practiced my tech skill (I have a pretty fast peach with good FCs)

First I started by practicing FC Nairs without fastfalling. I would just FC and then Nair as soon as I felt I could. Once I got it to the point where I felt I could Nair immediately as the FC began, and I wasn't messing this up, I started doing the same thing, but out of shield. Once I felt confident in doing it out of shield and on the ground, I added in the fast fall and immediately did a jab jab as if I were attacking someone's shield. Then when I felt I learned the timing of the fastfall, I would just do FC Nair fastfall repeat as fast as I could. Once I did that, I would practice moving forward while nairing. Then I set lvl 1 bowser to heavy (handicap 9 vs 1, with a .5 level of gravity) and practiced it on the computer.

I personally felt that the FC nair was the only thing I needed to practice, and the others came easier once I had that down. I would say I practice about a half hour a day, but I do it just cuz I enjoy practicing tech skill.

I hope this helped someone...

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You don't do that at every single tournament you go to... and not every single set you play, either. So the cake is still a lie for you.
Last tournement I got 3 lightsabers, 7 stitchfaces, 3 bobombs and 4 mr. saturns
I played about 5 matches... and it was all devided evenly per match...

it is the only tournement i've been too, so that's practicly every tournement for me.

And I'm just the best peach in the universe, everyone knows subcontiously, but everyone denies.

caek for me?

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
First of all, no one just naturally gets good tech skill, you gotta practice it. Here's how I practiced my tech skill (I have a pretty fast peach with good FCs)

First I started by practicing FC Nairs without fastfalling. I would just FC and then Nair as soon as I felt I could. Once I got it to the point where I felt I could Nair immediately as the FC began, and I wasn't messing this up, I started doing the same thing, but out of shield. Once I felt confident in doing it out of shield and on the ground, I added in the fast fall and immediately did a jab jab as if I were attacking someone's shield. Then when I felt I learned the timing of the fastfall, I would just do FC Nair fastfall repeat as fast as I could. Once I did that, I would practice moving forward while nairing. Then I set lvl 1 bowser to heavy (handicap 9 vs 1, with a .5 level of gravity) and practiced it on the computer.

I personally felt that the FC nair was the only thing I needed to practice, and the others came easier once I had that down. I would say I practice about a half hour a day, but I do it just cuz I enjoy practicing tech skill.

I hope this helped someone...
I take it you don't like Brawl either?

Top Bottom