• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Question concerning Pokémon sounds unlocks

Aeruon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aeruon
3DS FC
1891-1220-5724
I'm currently 100% completing SSB-3DS and I have 2 challenges, 4 Milestones (not tied to Challenges) and one personal achievement ("Have played with all characters online!") to go! So what I was wondering, is if I actually have unlocked all Pokémon sounds. I currently have 42. There's a notification saying you have unlocked all Pokémon sounds, but since it isn't a Milestone, you can't check you've got it. Sooo... I have unlocked all Pokémon, and I think it is very likely you unlock the Pokémon's sounds upon unlocking said Pokémon, à la Kirby's enemy's voices. But you know, there's also the chance you unlock Pokémon sounds when said Pokémon came out of a Poké or Master Ball in battle. Ooor (very unlikely) you unlock Pokémon sounds another way.
Most likely, I got all sounds, but I'm asking for confirmation. You know, just in case. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom