• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

question concerning controllers

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
okay say I'm playing a friend and he has a gamecube controller. I want to play with a classic controller or maybe (god forbid) with the wii-mote only. Does the Wii still allow you to play with them both simultaneously? like can we 1v1 each other with both a wii controller and a gamecube controller?

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
The Gamecube controller area is always active even when running Wii games.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
It wouldn't be hard for them to do, but technically they could have made Brawl 8 player...

Anyway, if you are deciding between the classic and wiimote... please, for the love of Smash use the classic controller.

Sliq

Smash Master
Good thing instead of doing research you made this post.

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
I didn't think this was a dumb thread.. I've been trying to find the answer to this question for a long time. I just kept forgetting to search it. I was positive it would be stupid and not let you use more than one at a time, like in Sonic Riders Zero Gravity.

Top Bottom