• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~*~QUAKFEST 4: The Cuatro Thanksgiving Saturday~*~

quak

Smash Champion
QUAKFEST 4: THE CUATRO

When? - This Saturday (11-24-07) 11:00 AM - wheneverish

Where? - My house:

568 Country Isle
Alameda, Ca 94501

*NOTE* different address than previous tourneies

What? - Double Elim bracket of Teams, Singles, AND LOW TIER

How much? - 10/team for doubles, 5 for singles, low tier up for debate.

THINGS I NEED

Cubes/wii's

It doesn't hurt to bring it, worst case senerio, you leave it in the car, but i want 4 more

1. Me
2. Rob
3. Justin
4. San Pablo peeps
5. San Pablo peeps

some one bring an 2 extra copies of smash!!! (other than these people)

TV's

I AM IN NEED OF GOOD TV'S. I only have one here. BRING THEM PLEASE. Bring me a good tv, and you get soda for the day. As in can after can.

1. Me
2. Brandon (i'll help with it)
3. San Pablo Peeps
4. Possible San Pablo Peeps
5. Justin

i don't want much more than 25 ppl here though, so get back to me soon with details either here or my AIM which is "DennyPaul"

EDIT: my internet is VERY unreliable, call or text my cell at 510 501 1744 for questions

RIDES FROM BART

i will give rides from the fruitvale bart station to my house, but you have to call me about it first

1. Mike
2. Choy
3. Mike's friend who's name i can never remember cause he's a samus main
4. Darell
5. Darell's snack pack
6. Lucien
7. ?
8. ?

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
denny just call and ask for whatever you need. Maybe we can just go up there on friday and stay the night and help setup on sat.

quak

Smash Champion
yes alameda is close to oakland, but it's a totally differant neighborhood, filled with whit ppl and dogs small enough to dropkick

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
that is a good idea, i have some sleeping accomidations is the floor is soft enough
which part of the floor?

btw we reserve the parking spot near the tree and the hole in the sidewalk. through a cone there so no1 jacks our prime spot

rayecho

Smash Ace
im coming and i can bring a cube. although dont know if its still going down because of the biweekly.can i stay the night too?

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
We should bring a 64! I think thats a good idea. For those of you that have a 64 and smash and controls, bring them and yea.

quak

Smash Champion
i updated the first page, but my internet crapped out on me so use my cell number

(on front page as well)

**** it, it's here too: 510 501 1744

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I guess I'll go to this. I'm teaming with Mike so back off *****es.

Okay, I'll be getting to Oakland here:

2103 San Pablo Ave, Oakland, CA 94612

That's about as far as the Fruitvale stop. Considering I don't want to be walking 4 miles through dowtown Oakland after the tournament, is there anyone who would be able to pick me up at 11:00am and drop me off anytime before 8:30pm? If so I'll cover you in gas money. Also, Pichu will be your friend and that's just priceless.

Or if someone wanted to house me for the night then I could head back on Sunday instead.

quak

Smash Champion
it's like 40 mins

go to bed chris, if you don't come, i'll know it's cause ur lazy and i will dragon punch your face and crotch simultaneously next time i see you

people are come from molesto, just sayin

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'll give you some gas money if you pick me up from the Oakland Greyhound Station, and take me back afterwards.

It's about 10 min. from his house.

Top Bottom