• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [QLD] Tournament & General Thread: Next Event - UQ Smash 15 - 19/12/15

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
Give me a list of current players and I'll update. All it takes to notify me of changes is a simple PM.

Edit: I've also requested all of the changes you guys asked for on Facebook on the QLD Smash site, so they should be in effect now.
I'll do up a list with updates for you

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
Just a quick questions, who is running the melee bracket/bringing a lappy to run the tourney off or will we need to share the laptop with the down stairs guys, we'll bring a crt (which one, i don't know) a set up and the legendary D.I.C.K. bag, the only bag that powers your dreams

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
Just a quick questions, who is running the melee bracket/bringing a lappy to run the tourney off or will we need to share the laptop with the down stairs guys, we'll bring a crt (which one, i don't know) a set up and the legendary D.I.C.K. bag, the only bag that powers your dreams
I will bring my laptop

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
Play Warehouse 7 Results

Singles - Pro

1: Spup
2: Syke
3: Mytus
4: Phrase
5: Tranq
5: Jimbo
7: Radiance
7: Dutch
9: Dino
9: RussellTLM
9: Cal
9: G$
13: JKTS
13: Toki

Singles - Amateur

1: Mac
2: Vyse
3: Ryan
4: TweedleDee
5: LordOxMoose
5: Nonco
7: Antz
7: Blue
9: Whisker
9: Yuta
9: Wizzow
9: Zac
13: Raptor
13: Daniel
13: Arrow
13: Will

Doubles

1: Spup + Dutch
2: Syke + Moose
3: Dino + Radiance
4: Mytus + Phrase
5: Cal + Toki
5: Tranq + CPU
7: Zac + JKTS
7: Russell + Blue
9: Andrew + Yuta
9: G$ + Jackson
9: Ryan + LordOxMoose
13: J1mbo + Wizzow

Last edited:

DutchGC

Smash Rookie
3/4 GC attendants in top 8 thats what i like to see ;) wizzow will be up there with us in no time

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Dutch your avatar is beautiful.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSSELL AND THANKS FOR TOING!

Fun tournament as usual. Hope everyone didn't mind me shoving a camera in their face.

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
Also thanks everyone for help today! I learnt a lot and I'm sure the next time I TO it will go a lot smoother. It was quite a full on event for a first time TO

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Tehe good one Pupsta.
Props to Melee scene keeping entrant numbers up.

Cal pls

Last edited:

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
I'll keep you posted on whether bob and I are going to the Gold Coast tourney

Spup, are we ever going to see you smash vid thing you were making or is it too embarrassing
Also you should use falcon more, at least in winners bracket, make **** more interesting, be the midnight stallion!!!

party

Smash Cadet
can someone host sat night before the tourny? i wanna come down sat evening for maximum melee
That's the most dankerest Idea I've heard, I would but since moving we have no room for dat shiet, maybe ol' bizz since he's really the only one that hosts many people

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
How do I beat Luigi?

Pls.
Aww how flattering, as majority of my wins comes from bullsh*t, my general opinion to beat me is either up your skill and tech much further beyond mine or get more bullsh*t knowledge, but that's a simple answer, character wise...... Idk ask someone with actual game knowledge

Also puppy, your lack of response to the falcon question makes me think you are scared :dkmelee: just to prove a point I will start using falcon just for the fun of it

Dekar289

Smash Hero
also edgeguard the **** out him
if you get luigi off he should take 60 and/or die

tweedledee

Smash Rookie
I'm no expert but I know some of his moves (e.g. his down b) have a significant amount of delay on landing, so if you can punish the delay u can get significant percent at least, if not a stock :)

smopup

Smash Journeyman
I played Falcon against Dutch and one of the new guys after his friend requested it. I'd rather use Fox against Zac because I want my Fox to get good. Perhaps our sets would be more interesting if he stopped ******* around with other characters?

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Rek scrubs with marth - oh man these sets are so boring
play other characters so its more even - oh man these sets are so boring

plz

can someone else get into finals.. srsly what have you clowns been doing all this time?

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
I played Falcon against Dutch and one of the new guys after his friend requested it. I'd rather use Fox against Zac because I want my Fox to get good. Perhaps our sets would be more interesting if he stopped ****ing around with other characters?
Understandable, just want to see that falcon a bit more that's all

In other news, play warehouse really needs some organising from a bracket stand point, I mean a one point 3 brackets were held up at once, not calling anyone out but it's just a concern of mine

Also lansmash is 6th/7th of December, are we doing that or not?

Top Bottom