• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- PXG's Sig Shop - (OPEN - Back too work on sigs!!!!)

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
You guys should stop ****ing whining. If this shop would be mine, I would kill every order from people like you who don't have the patience to wait. PXG obviously has his reasons for the delay. It's the same thing with other sig shops: People open because they're in a great mood to make stuff. The first weeks go without a problem, but then they realise that they spend too much time on photoshopping and too few time on real life stuff like school and work. So then, they have to flip it around and do some real life things in stead of making signatures. So stop whining for Christ sake, the shop still has his OPEN sign so there's no need to worry yet.

Just wanted to say to PXG that he has amazing skills. I'm not here to order, but I do admire your work.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
PXG your style is insane. I'm really feeling the unique vibe of it.

I'd like to make a request.

was wondering if you could do somethin sexy with my boy Michael Jackson.

im really diggin this pose here

http://www.mjdavid007.com/images/billiejean.jpg

Maybe spice it up with your dope style. Do what you want as long as it's chill.

a few things i want on it

1. Versatile somewhere since thats my alias

2. the quote "Style. Greatness. Humility"

Thanks man cant wait!

Symphony X

Smash Lord
I'd like to make a request, if it isn't too much trouble.

Image: Here
Text: The Undead
Subtext: Clan Member - Blitzkrieg
Colors: You're the expert.
Size: Whatever you feel is right. (Feel free to go beyond this forum's limits)
Sig Style: I was thinking of having an undead army behind Dry Bowser, like he is the leader, but can't find any usable pictures of a zombie army. All I could find was this picture of a Wii skin. If you can't possibly do that, then I guess go with your instinct with Dry Bowser to the theme of "The Undead".

Thank you so much.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
I'm going to withdraw my request for now, but I'll probably have another sometime down the road if this thing gets running again.

Thanks anyway : )

Top Bottom